Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

I'm having shitty wifi + the usual dad issues, but fuck it, it's a tad unfair already. Feel free to DQ me in anything I'm over DQ in already, except FMD's TLR, both Gyms, Gale's Hall and smashfish LCT. Really really sorry sorry, it's like everything's thrown irl at the worst possible moments >.<

Making another post here because my school has apparently decided to have every last one of my classes have a mid-term this week. I should be able to order just fine, but this may affect my reffing speed (as if it wasn't already approaching molasses speeds)

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
sorry i've been ill and busy and not very motivated i'll try to get things done

EDIT: away from monday 11th to thursday 14th, very sorry

Last edited:

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Been on an unofficial LOA since hell three weeks started so I'll make it official here, don't ask me to think about ASB until after the 8th. After that I'll be able to be prompt on everything.

Sorry foor not doing the stuff I should be doing: I have a test this Friday, and my focus is there atm. I'm in the process of sending for AOT, and will speak with Someoneelse in order to get approvals for DYAE going. Thanks for your patience.

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Parents are getting angry, I'm lessening my activity a bit,i'll try my best to NOT go over DQ on anything but if i do , i'm sorry, but be lenient for me please? I would say this effect ends until end of next Week (April 15) maybe sooner if i get my shit stuff together

thank you for your patience.

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Spring Break is over, therefore I will be reducing my activity to somewhat active in the afternoons and evenings, a good amount of morning activity, and prime activity on the weekends. Please bear with the possible delay in things of yours getting reffed or matches that I'm in getting ordered in while I adjust to the newly reduced activity level.

Would tag people, but there are far too many of you to tag.

Just to let people know that I won't be available this week, especially on the weekend, so expect me to be inactive for the next couple days and dead from Thursday on. I think I finally caught up with all my shit but if I'm up in something now would be the time to let me know.

Notable exceptions to this are Team Tour and Starting ASB, so if Dogfish44 Maxim or dkcpkmn need me, shoot me a PM and I'll do what I can.

Going to be effectively dead until Tuesday. If I'm lucky I may be able to ref stuff, but chances are the only sign of life I'll have is posting in tournament, if that.

P.S. If the mods see me in the IRC and I don't say I'm done with my project, please kick me so I can stop being lazy. :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)