Smogon Premier League - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone's upset that I didn't think he was good enough to draft! Also, looks like I wasn't the only one who felt that way....

O my, I better stop now...
I guess the reason you're coaching is because your teams have been shit since Wcup.

Oh my I better stop now..

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I guess the reason you're coaching is because your teams have been shit since Wcup.

hey, if you don't want to get burnt, don't cross fire!

and I'm coaching because I thought it'd be fun, my OU skills are as sharp as ever, including making the OU tour semi's twice in one weekend. and since when did coaching not entail team building? O_o

if anything I'm doing more team building than if I had just played.

No offence, but you really gotta stop sulking lol, save your drama llamas for the WC.

Go Firebot Charmanders! I haven't been around due to having an appendectomy, but I'm raring to go now! =D

95% to essentially end the match and Air Slash missed, confirming my loss. I will now run Pluck on Moltres :(

Well played otherwise MS.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Just a warning, please make sure you try your level best to get your battles done. We will be cracking down heavily on activity and you really don't want your team to be losing due to activity issues.

You only have till Wednesday for this round, so I hope most of you get your games done by then.

Note that any managers looking to negotiate some potential trades (nothing set in stone this early, of course) are welcome to hit me up. (Don't worry, Charmanders!)

DarkLucario

Kämpfe für deinen Traum
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 8 Championis a Past SPL Champion
Lost to reachzero in a good game. He had a teamadvantage and a fully Para helped him to sweep but it's ok :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)