Target Delay: 3935
Calibrated Delay: 625
Target Time: 18:39:15
Target seconds: 15
Calibrated seconds: 15
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Synch nature: Naive
Date: 10/2/2009

Everytime I try to verify my delay, it says that there is no reasonable seed to be found. What could've gone wrong?
if you can adjust to get an odd delay, try this seed instead:

4f070985 - delay 2427

same ivs, nature, etc. it's on frame 5 with a sync-er.

e: you can even knock the delay down to 825 if you don't mind advancing frames up to 295. :) the seed for that is 850C0343.

e2: there's also an even delay of 700 at frame 922- 5C1102C6 if you're feeling very enterprising. :)

Morning everybody.

Riski: Thanks, least I know that I'm not the only one who had this problem. I'll test with a lower delay.

Bond697: I will test both seeds. Thank you.

EDIT: Hit 2427 delay on the first try.

Morning everybody.

Riski: Thanks, least I know that I'm not the only one who had this problem. I'll test with a lower delay.

Bond697: I will test both seeds. Thank you.

EDIT: Hit 2427 delay on the first try.
Glad to hear it. :-)

I'm trying to ID/SID abuse in Diamond using Pikatimer. Where should I press A when the first timer hits zero?
At the end of the first timer, you should be hitting A to start the pokemon game from the DS menu.

It's been a while, but I believe you need to be waiting on the part where you are watching the TV show for the second timer. So you should be there when you press A on the second timer.

At the end of the first timer, you should be hitting A to start the pokemon game from the DS menu.

It's been a while, but I believe you need to be waiting on the part where you are watching the TV show for the second timer. So you should be there when you press A on the second timer.
Yeah, you're correct about the second timer as I've seen that in a guide. I'll try it out now; thank you, Riski.
Edit: I got the desired ID/SID combination, thanks again!

forget about id/sid abuse, i will pending that.

now i'm focus to get flawess, can anybody give me a seed to get flawess timid that target time will be in night (21.00 - 4.00) because i need to capture gastly and staryu in wild. that seed below target time is 20:59:59 i have try this one but not work it always to be rattata. one other seed ????

PID: 7942ef72 (TIMID, ability 0) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Seed: d2140289 Method 1: 114, J (synch): 71, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 71, K (no synch): 87) HP DARK 70

Seed: 52140289

Modest
31/31/31/31/31/31
Frame 89 - Sprout Tower
needed timid with target time in night (9 pm - 4pm), your seed target time in 8pm cant use to get gastly since gaslty apper start in 9 pm any another seed ??

add question : how many advaced frame if catch with super rod (while surfing)

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
needed timid with target time in night (9 pm - 4pm), your seed target time in 8pm cant use to get gastly since gaslty apper start in 9 pm any another seed ??

add question : how many advaced frame if catch with super rod (while surfing)
There is only one timid. The one I gave you is at night. Night starts at 8pm.
If you don't like the one I gave you then find one that doesn't have 31 attack. You're not going to use it on gengar/starmie anyway.

Please don't make fun of me but, I completley just dont understand rng'ing. How did you learn? Ive read every single guide known to man but i just dont get it. I go on youtube and this guy ha a different rng reporter than me. He also had to start a new game to get groudon. OH yeah im trying to rng wild pokemon in HG/SS. Please vm or pm how you learned.

I'm having trouble saving and opening Pikatimer it will not open for me and I'm not sure what program to open it with. Can anyone help?

Toast++

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm having trouble saving and opening Pikatimer it will not open for me and I'm not sure what program to open it with. Can anyone help?
Pikatimer is a stand alone Java application. Not sure what you're talking about with the saving. If you can't open it, make sure you have java installed.

Where could I do initial calibration for Platinum? I just finished up the 8th Gym wanting to RNG for the 3 Emotion Beings. I don't use Action Replay, btw.

Toast++

Where could I do initial calibration for Platinum? I just finished up the 8th Gym wanting to RNG for the 3 Emotion Beings. I don't use Action Replay, btw.
Beat E4, go to resort area.

Else, use timer + coin flips to calibrate.

Toast++

Oh, those level 100 Magikarps? ._. lol.

I'm not sure how the Timer + Coin Flips are done though. (PS: I'm a noob with DPPt RNG Abuse...)
Er.. I just know there's lv50ish pokes there. Magikarps will work too, but you have to make sure it's a high enough level since it's between 1-100. I never messed with DPPt abuse, but it'll be the same as Elm calls in HGSS. Basically, aim for a seed, see what you hit, adjust, you'll be there in < 5 tries.

Er.. I just know there's lv50ish pokes there. Magikarps will work too, but you have to make sure it's a high enough level since it's between 1-100. I never messed with DPPt abuse, but it'll be the same as Elm calls in HGSS. Basically, aim for a seed, see what you hit, adjust, you'll be there in < 5 tries.
Oh, I can't go to Resort Area just yet. >_<
I'm still going to finish up the Pokemon League.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Who can help me with ID/SID abuse? Try to find clear answers in guides, but it didn't really help me >_<

Who can help me with ID/SID abuse? Try to find clear answers in guides, but it didn't really help me >_<
It's practically the same with HG/SS RNG Abuse. (Well, I never really did it because I was lazy and wanted to finish up my newly bought game. Shiny legendaries didn't really catch my attention.)

Also...
Thanks for the help guys. Finally learned how to RNG Abuse in Platinum.

Bold - HP Fire 70 - 30/31/30/30/31/30

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)