Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

This is a question for Platinum Breeding:
I need these stats; 30/31/31/30/31/31
I'm on the frame 9 and can not change it. Can anyone find that for me?

I'm RNGing a shiny rotom at 11:26:15 AM and it appears at 20:00:00 PM. Will be able to put my DS into sleep mode after I do all of the RNG advancements and get the Rotom I want?

Just did my first RNG :)
wanted to thank Bakus for the help xD
Here it is:

Bold nature
Jul.9 2009
Burned Tower
Met at Lv. 40
31/31/31/30/31/31 HP electric
ID:46146 SID:36604
Seed: 730004C2
Delay:1209
Frame:22

So yeah thank you everyone,
should be contributing more to the community :D

I'm trying to RNG the Extreme Speed Dratini in the Dragon's Den and I am going for this spread: 31/31/30/30/31/3. I have the delay down and can hit it consistently .. but the problem is the frame is 1747. Is this frame too high to realistically target or is it fairly normal?

I wouldn't mind advancing the frame that much if I knew my game wouldn't freeze again...

im trying to rng for shinies recently. but i keep getting frames that are not "1" so if i try those and do the first step and hit my delay will they match the gender, nature and shininess, assuming that i hit my delay without having any roamers around. im doing this in hg ss.

edit: there's no frame advancement when rng'ing for shininess right?

In Plt when going for IV spreads, you had to check what frame you were saved on and go from there, but I don't see steps for this in the HGSS tutorials, so does it always start on Frame one in HGSS?

In Plt when going for IV spreads, you had to check what frame you were saved on and go from there, but I don't see steps for this in the HGSS tutorials, so does it always start on Frame one in HGSS?
depends, sometimes i get mine on a frame of 3. the few npcs near the daycare are the ones responsible, [i think]. But when rng'ing for shininess i always go for frame of 1 and for ivs, minimum is 12, so that when you hit a frame of 3, you should be calling professor elm 9 times to advance to 12. which is exactly what we're going for. sorry if there's a confusion.

Arcticuno (What hapened to Reptar? :O): That's a relatively high frame - just use the radio to advance it that many I guess. You can make it work relatively fast. You can try for higher delay though to avoid that many frames :)

Mackenzie: RNGing for shiny eggs are on a separate frame counter then most. You advance it by calling Joey = two frames, ditching eggs = 1frame per egg collected.

Arcticuno (What hapened to Reptar? :O): That's a relatively high frame - just use the radio to advance it that many I guess. You can make it work relatively fast. You can try for higher delay though to avoid that many frames :)

Mackenzie: RNGing for shiny eggs are on a separate frame counter then most. You advance it by calling Joey = two frames, ditching eggs = 1frame per egg collected.
@Bakus: thanks, imma try that now. lol, got non-shiny. no wonder. :))

edit: sorry, should i do that before calling elm to verify my seed or after?

Calling elm to verify seed doesn't affect your frame for the shininess of eggs. No worries there :) Call to verify you hit your delay before ditching and saving :) Remember to save in front of the old man before you collect your egg so you can abuse its IVs!

Calling elm to verify seed doesn't affect your frame for the shininess of eggs. No worries there :) Call to verify you hit your delay before ditching and saving :) Remember to save in front of the old man before you collect your egg so you can abuse its IVs!
ok so i did was i verified my seed, and before it was on frame 3, but now it was on frame 1. So say if i knew i was on frame 1 i shouldn't have ditched the egg but i should have called joey before getting the egg on the old man? and if im on frame 3 i would call joey then ditch egg? sorry, my previous try was that i was on frame 1 and when i verified my seed, put the parents, bike along, saw man holding egg, called joey, ditched egg, saved, then when i got the egg it was neither male nor shiny.

When it's on frame 1 you don't need to call Joey since the first egg you pick up will be the right one.

Frame 1 = Egg 1
Frame 2 = Egg 2

What are you trying to capture\hatch? Cresselia

What is your target seed and frame? What is the delay of that seed?
Seed: 3f000f80
Frame: 61
Delay: 3950

How did you verify your seed? If using Elm's responses or coin flips to verify, tell us what YOU got. Not what RNG Reporter says. I use coin flips to verify my seed. I get 41 seconds, but I need 40 seconds. I had this almost all the time.

edit: NVM I forgot to put the calibrated delay to 600. I had it on 480:P.

I'm confused...

Trying to hatch a Jolly Shiny Skorupi:

I found a great spread after calibrating my frame, so it took me only a few tries to hit my target seed. However, I checked the egg IVs and it turned out to be on frame 8, instead of my target 7.

So I figured my frame was 8, and I made a small mistake when calibrating. I found a new spread for the Skorupi, and I hit it again with ease. I checked the egg IVs, and it turned out to be on frame 7.

I went back to my original spread, and I just checked the egg IVs. Frame 8. >_<

NPCs that I can see (the cowgirls) aren't moving. Do I just need to talk to the daycare man maybe a smidge faster, or should I just re-save, re-calibrate, and re-hit my target seed?

There's only 1 NPC who moves and he's at the bottom.
Even if you can't see him he stills advances the frame.

So just resave or do one less Elm call...

EDIT : NVM I just realised you're in DPPt.
Yep just resave and start again or do 1 less journal flip and try waiting like 1sec before picking it up. Maybe you'll get lucky and get your frame.

Alright guys. I'm abusing my ID/SID. I'm pretty good at hitting my delay which is why I'm having this problem: I"m shooting for: 5501, 14 secs
I hit this: 5647, 27 seconds.

Now, I know I shouldn't have been off THAT much, even on my first attempt. I was wondering if I wasn't hitting 'A' at the right spot, or what? Thanks for any help!

Hi there.

I just have a quick question. I'm trying to RNG a flawless Adamant Technician Scyther, but I don't want it to be shiny. So, on RNG Reporter, would I just input everything normally except, keep the HGSS Shiny Egg box unchecked?

Alright, I have a NEW question (although my above wasn't even answered, someone else helped me out).

I'm hitting my delay (or near it) fairly consistently but the seconds are almost always 27. Now, how can I adjust my timer to compensate for this? My calibrated is 14 or so, which is what I entered. My desired is 14 as well.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
@iChrono
For the first question (unanswered one). Are you using an emulator. They tend to mess around massively with your seconds value.
Otherwise have you added a HUGE update / Other Delay to it? 'Cause that messes around with the seconds you'll hit too.

In response to your second question.
If you're regularly hitting 27 seconds, then you'll need to find a seed you can aim for in which your spread occurs at 27 seconds. But then you might start hitting 14 seconds.

I'm trying to get a Delay of 606 in the Time Finder, but I went back in years as far as I could and the highest I can get is 603. Is there anyway I can work around this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)