CAP 12 CAP1 - Part 7 - (Art Poll 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Cartoons!
chomzloh
soIheardyoulikeSENTRET
DougJustDoug
Wyverii
paintseagull

So difficult...

Wow, Cartoons is really kicking ass from what I can see.

Cartoons!
Fatecrashers
SoIheardyoulikeSentret
chomzloh
aragornbird

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
AragornBird
Cartoons!
Paras Hilton
Fatecrashers
KoA
Yilx
SoIheardyoulikeSENTRET
Antarctros
DougjustDoug
Chomzloh
Mayatraese

So much good artwork!

yilx
mektar
Paras hilton
SoiheardyoulikeSENTRET
Wyverii
aragornbird
Energy Storm
Cartoons!

you know, it's sad to think someone's vote would disappear just because of a spelling/spacing error, especially when cartoon's submission is that awesome (poor cartoons, that stupid ! probably cost him a vote during some of the CAPs.)

...I hope capitalization doesn't matter...

Seriously, MOST DIFFICULT CAP Art Poll I've ever had to vote on - and this is just the FIRST PART!

Anyway.....

Antarctros
SoIheardyoulikeSENTRET
Cartoons!
Fatecrashers
andalite191

This was a pain in the ass for me, since there's several other designs I like here, too, but these are the best overall conveyors of what we have so far.

Seriously, good luck to everyone who submitted; this is gonna be close as hell.

Nastyjungle
SoIheardyoulikeSENTRET
Energy Storm
Cartoons!
Mektar

Nastyjungle's is my definite favourite
Mektar's is just lol

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
DougJustDoug
SoIheardyoulikeSENTRET

Purely aesthetically, I really like a lot of the graceful bird designs, but they don't really seem to fit the stats as they look speedy and less bulky.
DoughJustDoug's Triplane wouldn't necessarily look speedy (especially as a propeller-based plane is much slower that a jet), but an airplane just symbolizes "momentum" to me in some ways, especially the agile Fokker Triplane. Also, a red triplane is awesome and would fit in with our "first" theme for the CAP by being the first (I believe) CAP to be based off a man-made object.

SoIheardyoulikeSENTRET's design also appeals to me because it manages to look fierce, floaty, and bulky at the same time. Plus it reminds me of Kung Fu Panda.

edit: I've just been informed they have to be in order of preference, um um um...
Fatecrashers
DougJustDoug
noobiess
Paras Hilton
Cartoons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)