[Big] Fire Emblem Mafia II - Game Over!

I haven't even done anything yet

That said, I am a lance user, and am looking to form an alliance with axe or sword users. Let's conquer the weapon triangle together!

Healers are also welcome to join the weapon union.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi Guys I'm offering things to trade that I will steal back along with your other items 2 nights after trading to make it look less suspicious. If you atre interested drop me a PM.

By the way, some have been expressing confusion at the deadline being "72 hours from now" when the anonymous forums have no timestamps. Have no fear: for this Night, you can just look at the timestamps in the launch topic. In the future, these will be made more clear.

In case you don't feel like doing math this early in the game: the game was launched at around 9 PM GMT +1, on April 21st. That means Night 1 ends at around the same time on April 24th. I have a decent chunk of PMs in which pleases me. I appreciate idle PMs if you can't/don't want to do anything yet, by the way.

Also there's one guy who hasn't even opened his role PM...

12:58 < Agape> ATTN: anyone who has an elysian whip contact me, strong rewards
12:59 < Agape> ATTN: you who aren't white contact me
13:00 < Agape> ^ role-wise
13:02 < Agape> ^ monochrome-wise

Because you guys obviously can't get enough of reading, I've written more text! It's available in the FAQ (check it out if you haven't already) AND in the rules! How convenient!

Don't worry, it's not 100% needed game knowledge, but I got quite a few related questions so I decided it was worth drawing some attention to. It CAN make the difference between life and death...

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
mekkah, don't worry. i'm busy acquiring your desired compensation. please keep those hidden subforums open a little longer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)