Smogon's VGC 2011 Tournament Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
my opponent hasn't been on at all but pm'd me yesterday asking if he could play that day, but i was busy. he said i should take the win since he hasn't been on.

just sent in my team, hopefully me and nina can get our battles done today

Won in a hax free battle game 1, GG!

Lost in Game 2, GG.

Lost in Game 3 because of a double protect, GG

My opponent txrules hasn't been on since the 12th and he is not active at all. He only has two posts and has not responded to any of my VMs.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
just sent in my team, hopefully me and nina can get our battles done today

Won in a hax free battle game 1, GG!

Lost in Game 2, GG.

Lost in Game 3 because of a double protect, GG
confirming i beat cybertron, really good round 3 battle. he played very well and pushed me into a corner where i had no choice but to risk a double protect for the win. ggs

andrea

/me cresselias
Crazysnorlax never told me when they were available- just said they idled on PO but I have not seen him on yet when I'm there. Sorry for the hassle, Len. =[

Edit: looks like he didn't submit his team, either.

Venser hasn't replied to my latest VM, it's been 3 days (and it took him 11 days to reply to the previous one).

In addition to this, he hasn't submitted his team (at least, it says he hasn't, but the list does not have my name on it, when it should, I know I've submitted my team!)

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i'm pretty sure i posted yesterday but my post got deleted somehow o_O

anyway, my opponent still didn't submit his team or reply to my pm

It was very difficult for me to communicate with DaNukes, he could not log on Smogon for some reason, so I saw him on IRC at one point. During the week I didn't really see him and the one point we were both on it was too late for me, terrible timing (probably the timezones or something, didn't talk to him much about that). Over the weekend I was away, but for most of the time I was available, mostly stay logged on Smogon and stay on the Skarmbliss PO server a lot.

My opponent hasn't replied to my VMs in a while. I've been waiting on the Smogon PO server a lot but unfortunately have not met him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)