VGC '11 US National - Indianapolis - July 8th to 10th - WON by superwolfe & Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.
3/4 in Nats and mildly proud of it. I didn't play too well picking bad leads for most of the matches and I made horrible predictions. I feel like that pressure of knowing that the next match you lose is game over compared to guaranteeing 7 playable matches killed it to. I realized I was nowhere near as nervous as I was in atlanta and the lcqs. Either way to start in 09 and lose at round 2 BOTH in 09 and 10 to then make it this far into Nats is quite a big accomplishment for me. Hope to see you guys again next year!

Seniors Results:

1. Me (NJ)
2. Brandon from Skarmbliss (ATL)
3. My friend Phillip (LCQ)
4. kiwidawg (ATL)
5. maski (ATL)
6. Human (DC)
7. Cybertron (DC)
8. Unreality (SJ)
9. Darkpenguin67 (DC)
10. Casiano Atienza (SEA)
11. Hitmonrocker (DC)
12. Brandon Tang (LCQ)
13. David Arnold (DC)
14. Caleb Ryor (NJ)
15. Reuniclusking (DAL)
16. kingofkongs (SJ)

Tomorrow's tournament for Seniors is ACTUALLY going to go well. No random is facing another random :D

kok just might be crazy
iss broke maski's dad's computer
lucian is actually really cool
snake is the best senior ever, so strong
kid kadabra is... probably the coolest senior here
ABC is so tall
maski has the coolest chandy hat EVER
human finally made his zoo team :D

iss broke maski's dad's computer
I think I may actually have seen her father during the brief period she passed through the lobby in the hotel I was staying at. I don't remember what he looked like, only thinking "If I ever got a hold of his computer, I sure as hell wouldn't want to break it."

I think I may actually have seen her father during the brief period she passed through the lobby in the hotel I was staying at. I don't remember what he looked like, only thinking "If I ever got a hold of his computer, I sure as hell wouldn't want to break it."
iss here

we fixed it

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
werecario went 2-5 D:

i got ditched by the seniors, i must really suck at life

overall Friday>Saturday

Supe

would you suck the poison out
J
Best part of the day: Huy and omegadonut's battol, where they switched seats and battled against each other using the other team, along with Nick constantly making fun of them and several staff members taking over the battle. GOOD STUFF GENTLEMAN
Oh man, I wish I coulda been there to see that! Good luck to everyone that made it tomorrow! Go Duy and Zwang!

BS CRIT HAX! Got haxed out of two battles, and forgot about the self KO clause, so when my gigalith exploded for the win (or so I thought) I ended up losing...

aaron's gonna take it all
Why? Because he's Charlie Sheen.

Kick ass tomorrow Seniors, expect Human and Cybertron in top 8. You guys can do it. Same with Hitmonrocker. But yeah, good luck to all of you guys tomorrow.

Also, someone needs to put up a video on that Huy and OD battle and link me D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)