Life is Like a Box of Chocolates

kipp I love that Lapras it is incredibly beautiful. Nasty's texture ftw. Also pwiddy pwease can you shade my Purugly then it will be my avy again =D (semi-bribery)

I would, but I deleted the file lolol
sorry |D;;
Also LL I have no idea why you don't have more Luvdisc

A really quick and lazy shiny Yamask for Albinoloon

And a paper doodle.

Kipp! I started looking through your stuff about 15 minutes ago and nearly crapped my pants! lol, but seriously
Awesome stuff Kipp! :D

Oh! And I wanna' eat my own hands now since I can't believe I never gave you a Luvdisc D:

A <3 for your awesome work. :D

Please do a Darmanita eating a banana, kipp! I will fanboy over your digital art to the ends of the Earth, even if you are lazy! Also, open those goddamn drawing pencils! Ungrateful sod. :P

Love love love the Jumpluff and Mew. Such a cute style! You do shading really well also. Luvdisc for youuu! (If I haven't already XD)

oh you guys.

Thank you a ton, Saeglopur :> Shading is one of my biggest artsy insecurities so that feels great. And yeah, I'll try to do the Darmanitan. Again, no guarantees. Also MY PENCILS ARE SO FANCY THOUGH I DON'T WANT TO RUIN THEM

I have some paper drawings but I don't think I have the time to upload them at the moment so I will laaaaaaater.

Went for an hour-long walk yesterday, took quite a few pics on the way. I haven't gone through all of them yet (there are about 60, lol) but here are some of the ones that turned out okay.

and the paper drawings which I'm still too lazy to take pics of right now.

/me creys

What I'd be if I were a Pokemon, or something. I plan on doing one for Kirlia/Gardevoir (or Gallade even though that's impossible) when I stop procrastinating.
I think this one speaks for itself, lol.
started doodling eyes, this one turned out alright.
Also I love Sentret a lot. But the gosh darn tail always messes me up lol.

I tried drawing Ledian quite a few times but they turned out really bad each time so I don't think I'm gonna get that done, sorry. Haven't started on Darmanitan yet.

c:

I get out of school in two days and I've been working on the same specific drawing for about a week and a half now despite it really just being a doodle

Still not done yet but yeah. Was just going to be coloring/shading practice but I decided to fiddle around with poses and lineart too. Took about a week to smooth it out. Gonna work on more shading later.
and a wip Elgyem for Alch.
plus Sableye sketch because I quite like how it looks.
I don't have much else lol

I also think your art is incredibly cute. The Sableye is really taking shape: I like lots! Also that eye!!!!! My God! The eye! The Elgyem looks to be turning out really nicely, but it should go easy on the Pokeblocks! Kipp it up, keep!

moving along
starting colors on Alch's Elgyem
two-minute Chikorita doodle
found an ink blot brush and messed with that for a few
still experimenting, blechy
messing with colors again
30 second Rotom doodle
Scrafty doodle
all Spinda wanted was to be a Pikachu
and Wooper in a sweatervest.

lol you're kidding right

I usually just use regular pen tool in Photoshop Elements 8, move my tablet pen really quickly and hope it doesn't end up lopsided. Repeat for every other line. No secret to it really.

Well yeah Rotom an Elgyem have REALLY smooth lines.

But yeah I think I've already said this but your art is really nice. It's a nice break from complicated if you know what I mean.

lol
Fate drew Alch an Elgyem so I'm not sure I'm gonna finish mine but here's some other stuff
wip rainy Castform painting
wip Budew which will eventually have perfectly neat and thin lines hopefully I think I'm just gonna go a really simple route with coloring lol
Eviolite Chansey lol idk
flower thingamabob
and some girl doodle it might be a specific person but I can't think of anyone
wow I give such detailed descriptions of my drawings lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)