5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
Alright, it took forever, but my Uxie analysis is ready for GP checks (you can find the link in my signature).

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Delta's doing the Aerodactyl analysis, so no need to PM me asking if you can take it over.

Dugtrio is finished. However, I'd appreciate it if a QC mod could agree (or disagree) with changing the EVs slightly to outspeed +1 Tyranitar. After that, it should be 100% done.

-Zane

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to take over Slowking. There's no thread on it, and it's still in reserve by Friar, who hasn't logged on since May. I doubt he'll ever get to it.

And don't worry, the King will be safe with me. <3

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
@SJCrew, it might be better if you contacted Bloo or RD to get them to approve you taking it over

But since that's more than likely, I've added you to the index anyway

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I hail Spiritomb as Done (thanks again BMB!).

Also, it'll take the QC a while to get back to me on some Celebi sets, so please bear with all of us.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Okay announcement time

The count at the bottom of the OP shows that a grand total of 129 analyses are currently DONE. While this is excellent news, we must also remember that there is an even better bit of news: Only 16 analyses remain until we hit the final target of 145 completed analyses. Actually, this is slightly inaccurate, since of that number, 3 are unreleased (Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect) and 1 is completed but its tag is yet to be changed (Quagsire). So, we have really only 12 analyses to go. Cheers.

So yes, over 90% of the analyses are complete. This, I may hardly need to remind you, means that we may actually hit our biggest target: fully finishing all OU analyses before Doug implements the BW section for analyses. I wouldn't have dared to think this was possible a few months back, and even now it's a difficult topic to talk about, since I don't actually know how close the new site is to being finished. But I still firmly believe that we can get this done.

So, we only have a little bit left to get done. The biggest part of this work, I think, is in simply pushing ahead to get it over with. Just about every unfinished analysis has been fully QC approved; all that remains is that the skeleton is quickly converted to prose and checked twice. Compared to the shedloads of work when this project began, I think we can safely say we are in the home stretch now. Just don't lose focus, and I think every analysis will still appreciate community input to help it on its way. Oh, and please stop bumping those DONE threads unless what you have to say is really really important.

Congrats to all, etc, let's get it done and other clichés. Yeah.

Setsuna

Prototype
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's just awesome. Good job everyone.

Many thanks to bugmaniacbob for the hard work he's put into keeping this thread up to date. What you do here is remarkable, buddy.

I've already said this on IRC but give the man another Contributor badge or something! He writes, he checks, he organizes, come on...

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
I can't wait to see the finished product. It really is amazing how quickly all of this was completed.

Could I please reserve Serperior?

I understand what that it won't get an analysis until its DW ability is released, but I'd like to nab it ahead of time.

Or would it y'all rather I took a different analysis, one that I could write right now?

I can't wait to see the finished product. It really is amazing how quickly all of this was completed.

Could I please reserve Serperior?

I understand what that it won't get an analysis until its DW ability is released, but I'd like to nab it ahead of time.

Or would it y'all rather I took a different analysis, one that I could write right now?
Scroll up.

I would like Deoxys-S but Jabba has been active recently. Then again, he hasn't even started it. Any opinion of where to go with this? I don't mind not getting it but it never hurts to ask.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)