Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
heya guys. i dont sprite that much tbh... im practising scratch though. so annoying.
ANYWAY here is a mewtwo+scizor fusion,disguise thing i did.HERE

C+C please?i know it sucks.....and i f%$cked up the head

Abhicherath, it's okay for a start, but there are some things that could be patched up. The first is the right(our left) leg. The outline should be only one pixel thick the majority of the time. You also did this on parts of the tail and the right(our left) torso. Secondly, you should colour in the upper left(our right) leg. I don't know why it's white, but it unless there's some sort of reason I'm missing it looks out of place. Thirdly, all of the outlines that were on Scizor's parts are black. I suggest colouring some of the outline with Mewtwo's outline colours as well, since most sprites have more than just black as an outline colour. Finally, at the bottom of the claws, the little specks of white don't look that good. You could get rid of them entirely, or just replace them with a different shade of purple. I love the idea though, and with some touch-ups it could be a great sprite! :toast:

On another note, here's a Wobbuffet revamp!

The original sprite is from Wobbuffet's crystal animation.

Zombie Zoroark.

Also, Pardoxus, I'll do your request.

Edit: Just when you though it was safe to back in the tall grass:
that mother fucking sprite

FUND THIS SHIT. CALL NINTENDO. SEND A LETTER TO GAMEFREAK. NOTIFY THE UN. FLOOD YOUR LOCAL 9-1-1 HOTLINE AND GET THIS SPRITE IN GEN 6

heya guys. i dont sprite that much tbh... im practising scratch though. so annoying.
ANYWAY here is a mewtwo+scizor fusion,disguise thing i did.HERE

C+C please?i know it sucks.....and i f%$cked up the head
its not that bad, pretty cool idea either way.

and epic zombies Romeert! if your going to make more, make something like celebi, or something. i might make a zombie genger, or something else.

Zombie shaymin, i'm not making any more, mainly just practice. i'll leave the rest up to romeert.

but i like the idea, i might make a new move sprite, Undead!

Sprite dump!

More zombies.

Some zombie fusions.

A Genesect/Deoxys fusion and recolour.

A stranger Genesect/Deoxys fusion and recolour.

A Rattata dex? I'm looking forward to it! If you're up for it, how about a Rattaffet(Rattata/Wobbuffet)?

That mewtwo...... oh that mewtwo...... grmblxgmalkghdf................... Scary.

EDIT: Here are two of the rattatas. Presenting, Rattafet and Rattagion!

Wobbufet/rattata kinda looks like a beaver to me, but that still works! I'm really happy with Hydregion though!

Ya, I thought of that too, but my idea is that either its based on that mon, or that it stands out as having rattata and something else in it.

guys how to completely remove the background?without messing up the sprite itself?i use magic wand in Paint.net but it messes up quite a bit....
i got it, set the tolerance to 0%%.
one more question, how to do outlines?
and naw for my gyara recolour!

lolz.my zoroark+archeops

C+C please?i know the second one sucks.i cant figger out how to give it a tail.../.

No, they're both great!
Transparent background:
1)Fill the background with an unused color (neon green or something). Make sure to get areas that don't touch the main background (eg between an arm and a body).
2)Go to iaza.com and load your image with the funky background.
3)Click transparent layer (on the right) then the funky background. Then save your image by right clicking the image and saving it.

Hope this helps!

That mewtwo...... oh that mewtwo...... grmblxgmalkghdf................... Scary.

EDIT: Here are two of the rattatas. Presenting, Rattafet and Rattagion!

Wobbufet/rattata kinda looks like a beaver to me, but that still works! I'm really happy with Hydregion though!
Two things.
1. Sorry about that Mewtwo/Deoxys zombie of death. Hopefully my new avater will counteract the scary:

Nyan Cat+Wobbuffet=...whatever this thing is.

2.Nice rattatas! But if Wobbuffet makes it looks like a beaver... one Bibarel Rattata please!

currently trying to make sprites for a pokemon i made up, (lol) ground type lizard king of the desert thing. with its awesome costom ability, earth skin, raising defense by 50% in a sandstorm. i've got his color pallet done, and the mouth so i'll post him when he's done.

oh yeah, naming ideas would be great, he's dull redish color.

Two things.
1. Sorry about that Mewtwo/Deoxys zombie of death. Hopefully my new avater will counteract the scary:

Nyan Cat+Wobbuffet=...whatever this thing is.

2.Nice rattatas! But if Wobbuffet makes it looks like a beaver... one Bibarel Rattata please!
Oh no. I quite like the mewtwo. It has a sort of demented feeling that would be cool. For example, if you were in a science lab and that thing came out of a test tube.... You would be freaked out.

Is there's any guild lines and/or rule towards making/asking a sprite-related request? I didn't see anything about that and was curious to know if they were any rules about the subject.

i have absolutely no idea what goth is, or how to make a goth togekiss, so i made a black one. if someone wants to build on this then go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)