Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
claiming from here
Woodchuck: 3 TC
  • Pwem the LUCARIO: 3 MC
  • Dos Quatro Cinco the TYRANITAR: 2 MC, 1 DC, 2 KOC
  • Starmory the STARMIE: 2 MC, 1 DC
  • Ivan the Spherical the HAUNTER: 1 EC, 2 MC, 2 KOC
Ttar's KOC will go into TC. Haunter's will go into EC. I'll also buy Haunter Hidden Power [Fire] for 2 MC.

Claiming from this battle.

ToastTyrant13; 2 TC
Gyarados; 3 MC
Heracross; 2 MC, 1 DC
4 TC -> 6 TC (or 6->8 if you count another claim-in-waiting)

Aqualos the Gyarados claims 3 MC, which he shall use on Iron Head, taking him back to 0 MC.

Entorios the Heracross claims 2 MC and 1 DC, going from 3 DC to 4 DC and 2 MC (taking a claim-in-waiting into account).

He'd like to use these 2 MC to get Bulldoze. (TM: 2 MC).

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well...

Here's another 2 TC.
---

Gliscor(*) [Capers] (M)
EC: 6/6
MC: 5 (+3 MC, +2 KO Counters) > 0
DC: 5/5
-Learns Slash (BW Level-Up from Gligar), Attract & Thief (Both BW TM)
---

Colossoil [Megawhal] (M)
MC: 3 (+3 MC) > 0
-Learns Encore (BW Egg Move)
---
That's all.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Solstice (List total Attacks) ; Terrador ; Toast ; Korski ; XVIcaliber ; Alchemator ; DA8828 (Yours was edited after his, hence his comes first) ; Tort ; TravelLog ; Rickheg ; Texas ; Rediamond ; Gerard ; Woodchuck ; SimonSays ; Fire Blast ; TOast (Again) ; IAR Approved

Levren: Not Approved. I need you to post the full mon, including abilities and total moves.

6 + 19 = 2 AC (Up to 24 UC) and 5.

~~~

Claiming

Magnemite up to 6 MC, 3 EC and 3 DC. I go to 2 TC. lah.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3455694
+6 RC

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3455935
+4 BT

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3449178&page=2
+4 BT

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3451584&page=4
+6 BT

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3450853&page=5
+4 BT

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3451709&page=3
+6 BT

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3449940&page=6
+2 BT

I believe that my justification in that post is more than enough. I did everything I was required to do.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3455691
+6 BT

www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3456036
+7 BT

www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3452164&page=3
+6 BT

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3455807
+2 TC

+1 Kill for Muk and Cool.

Tentacool is already at max EC and DC, so it gets 3 MC instead. Putting all KO into MC and stockpiling for Muk. Tentacool also evolves and buys Acid Spray, Water Pulse, Barrier, and Screech (all LU)

Tentacruel (Kurage) (M)
Nature: Modest (SpA increased by *, Atk decreased by *)

Kills: 5

Type: Water / Poison
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Liquid Ooze: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a slimy poison that when drained by Leech Seed or another draining move, damages the opposing Pokemon for the amount that would have been healed.
Rain Dish (Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.

Stats: 80 / 70 / 65 / 80 / 120 / 100

HP: 100
Atk-: ** (2)
Def: *** (3)
SpA+: **** (4)
SpD: ***** (5)
Spe: 100

Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 21

Evolution Counter: 6 / 6
Move Counter: 0
Dream Counter: 5 / 5

Attacks:
Poison Sting
Acid
Supersonic
Wrap
Water Gun
Constrict
Toxic Spikes
BubbleBeam
Hex
Hydro Pump
Wring Out
Barrier
Sludge Wave
Acid Spray
Water Pulse
Barrier
Screech

Aqua Ring
Confuse Ray
Mirror Coat

Knock Off
Endure

Ice Beam
Scald
Substitute
Toxic
Rain Dance
Venom Shock
Protect
Double Team
Poison Jab
Dive
Reflect
Bide
Whirlpool
Brine
Giga Drain

Move Count: 37

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3449736&page=10

yay suicide for 3k melee

+3 BP

11 MC for Youma goes to... um... Psych Up, Metronome, Attract, Poison Jab, and Rock Smash.

Claiming from a ref-job: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3455807

This makes my total RC 21, all of which I will now spend!

MUA HA HA HA!

Golbat gets 3 EC, 2 MC and 2 DC. It evolves, gets its DW ability and buys Fly (HM). (It also gets Screech and Cross Poison from evolving.)

[14 remaining]

Drifloon gets 3 EC, 3 MC and 2 DC, evolving, gainingits its DW ability and buying Stockpile (Lv), Swallow (Lv) and Explosion (Lv.)

[6 remaining]

Staravia gets 3 EC, 1 MC and 2 DC. It evolves, gets its DW ability and buys Close Combat (Lv).

[0 remaining]

Crobat- Pazuzu (M)
Nature: Hasty (Spe increased by 15%; Def decreased by 1; Accuracy modifier) [Acc= +27%]
Type: Poison/Flying
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Infiltrator (DW=Unlocked): (Innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning this Pokemon easily gets around Light Screen, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats:

Hp: 100
Atk: 3
Def(-): 2
SpA: 3
SpD: 3
Spe: 150 (130*1.15= 149.5)
SC: 4
WC: 4
BRT: 20

EC: 9/9
MC: 0

Attacks:
Cross Poison
Screech
Leech Life
Supersonic
Astonish
Bite
Wing Attack
Confuse Ray
Air Cutter

Brave Bird
Giga Drain
Hypnosis

Heat Wave

Sludge Bomb
Acrobatics
U-Turn
Taunt
Fly

Total Moves: 17

Staraptor- Balthier (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
Type: Normal/Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
Reckless (DW=Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.

Stats:

Hp: 100
Atk(+): 6
Def: 3
SpA(-): 1
SpD: 2
Spe: 100
SC: 2
WC: 2
BRT: 19

EC: 9/9

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Quick Attack
Wing Attack
Double Team
Endeavor
Whirlwind
Aerial Ace
Agility
Brave Bird
Close Combat

Double-Edge
Roost
Foresight

U-Turn
Fly
Toxic
Facade

Total Moves: 17

Drifblim- Nyx (F)
Nature: Serious (No effect)
Type: Ghost/Flying
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Aftermath: (Innate)If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.
Unburden: This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.
Flare Boost (DW=Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon's Body can harness the heat from a burn into internal energy, fueling its mental capabilities. When Burned, the Pokemon's special attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

Hp: 125
Atk: 3
Def: 2
SpA: 3
SpD: 2
Spe: 80
SC: 2
WC: 2
BRT: 19

Attacks:
Constrict
Minimize
Astonish
Gust
Focus Energy
Payback
Hex
Stockpile
Swallow
Explosion

Haze
Disable
Weather Ball

Will-O-Wisp
Thunderbolt
Acrobatics
Thunder Wave
Substitute
Hidden Power (Ground, 7)

Total Moves: 18

Claiming from this battle.
I grab 2 TC.

Watt, my Joltik, grabs 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC, which I will place into her MC.
This brings her to 6/6 EC and 5/5 DC, meaning she unlocks Swarm and evolves!
I'll buy Thunder (BW TM) and Sucker Punch (LU) with her 3 MC.

Galvantula: Watt (F)
Nature: Rash: Adds * to Special Attack, subtracts * from Special Defense

Type:

Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Thunder breaking Protect during Rain.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 108
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 16

Abilities:

Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Unnerve: (Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.
Swarm (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

Attacks: (22)

String Shot (*)
Leech Life (*)
Spider Web (*)
Thunder Wave (*)
Screech (*)
Fury Cutter (*)
Electroweb (*)
Bug Bite (*)
Gastro Acid (*)
Agility
Sucker Punch

Cross Poison (*)
Disable (*)
Rock Climb (*)

Substitute (*)
Light Screen (*)
X-Scissor (*)
Energy Ball
Toxic
Hidden Power (Fire: 7)
Protect
Thunder

Koops, my Squirtle, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC, which I am placing into his MC.
He'll grab Fake Out, via egg move.
This resets his MC to zero.

Spook, my Lampent, claims 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC, which I am placing into her MC.
She reaches 5/5 DC, unlocking Shadow Tag.
She'll grab Telekinesis, via BW TM, and Inferno, via Level-up.
This resets her MC to zero.

Thanks so much!

Claming from here.

2 TC for me, getting me up to 12.

L (Chinchou):

EC: 4/6 > 5/6
MC: 1 > 3

D (Doduo):
EC: 0/6 > 2/6 (1KOC)
MC: 0 > 2
DC: 0/5 > 1/6

Grabbing Tri Attack and Drill Peck (both Level-Up) for it, so it has 0 MC again.

S (Seedot):
EC: 0/9 > 1/9
MC: 0 > 3 (1KOC)
DC: 0/5 >1/5

Giving it Giga Drain (4th Gen TM) so it has 0 MC too.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
It's been a long time since I was last on, so there is some old stuff here. Oh well:

From my Hall challenge: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3776796&postcount=246

I get 4 TC and 4 BP, bringing me to 6 TC and 23 BP. I spend 20 BP to get an Eviolite and 5 TC to get 5 Cherish Balls, leaving me with 3 BP and 1 TC.

Then, Monohm gets 8 Tokens of some kind, which go in to his EC, which means he evolves, and 3 go in to his MC, which are spent on Weather Ball. He also learns Double Hit at level 0.

Zeus the Duclohm(M)

Nature:
Modest - Adds * to SpA, Takes * from Att

Type:
Electric - Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon - Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust - (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static - (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Sheer Force (DW) - (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 8/9
MC: 2
DC: Unlocked

Attacks:
-Tackle
-Growl
-Leer
-Dragon Rage
-Charge
-Thundershock
-Rain Dance
-Twister
-Spark
-Sonicboom
-Hydro Pump
-Heal Bell
-Signal Beam
-Flamethrower
-Taunt
-Substitute
-Discharge
-Slack Off
-Magnet Rise
-Hurricane
-Shock Wave
-Torment
-Light Screen
-Surf
-Volt Switch
-Thunder Wave
-Dragon Tail
-Protect
-Roar
-Double Team
-Charge Beam
-Toxic
-Draco Meteor
-Hidden Power [Grass]
-Power Gem
-Swift
-Trick Room
-Sleep Talk
-Rest
-Double Hit
-Weather Ball

Also, from this complete fail of a battle: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3715772

I get 2 TC, Dragonite, Lapras and Starmie all get 3 MC. Dragonite gets Dragon Rush, Wing Attack and Hyper Beam to bring him back down to 2. Lapras learns Block to bring him back down to 1 MC. Starmie learns Endure, bringing it back to 1 MC.

I use these TC to buy the Azuril I meant to get ages ago:

Kappa the Azurill(F)

Nature:
Adamant - Adds * to Att, Takes * from SpAtt

Type:
Water - Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Thick Fat - (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Huge Power - (Trait) This Pokemon has immense inner strength that grows with its development, raising its Attack by one Rank for each evolution level (Baby = 1, Basic = 2, Stage 1 = 3). If Skill Swapped, the swapped Pokemon's Attack is only raised by one Rank.
Sap Sipper (DW) - (Innate) This Pokemon lives on a steady diet of plants and has developed defenses to every Grass-type attack. When attacked with a Grass-type move, damage and effects are negated and the Pokemon gains a one (1) stage attack boost. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2 [3 Huge Power] (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 20
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
-Splash
-Charm
-Tail Whip
-Bubble
-Slam
-Water Gun
-Encore
-Refresh
-Body Slam
-Subsitute
-Waterfall
-Double Team

Finally, from here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3451066&page=4

<&Flora> i think you should get the fullest amount of tokens in this case
<Athenodoros> Cool
<&Flora> get 12 ref tokens

time to claim some old stuff (haha back before i moved and went hiatus)

I get 2RC from reffing (partially) this battle, making my total 11RC

I get 2TC from this battle, making my total 7TC
Norita the Spheal gets 1EC 2MC and 1DC
Twiggy the Snover gets 1EC 2MC and 1DC
Hazel the Dusclops gets 1EC 2MC 1DC and 2KOC

Noritas counter totals are now:
EC: 1/9
DC: 1/5
(not doing anything with her yet)

Twiggy's counter totals are now:
EC: 1/6
DC: 1/5
Using her two MC to teach her the level up moves Ice Shard and Blizzard
this makes her MC total 0

Hazel's counter totals are now:
EC: 7/9 (one Koc goes to ec)
MC: 5 (one Koc goes to mc)
using her 5 MC to teach her the level up move hex, and the BW TMs Earthquake and Protect

I probably messed up due to my long absence, so just yell at me and i can change what i messed up :)

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Above 11 are approved, landing me 1 AC and I'll-work-it-out-later remaining.

E: LW is also approved: 1.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
My 24 UC becomes 26 UC.

~~~

OK, so Rotom needs a movepool upgrade. Using his 1 MC and 11 UC, He's getting the following TMs:

Protect
Double Team
Toxic
Double Team
Swagger
Thunder

Leaving me at 15 UC.

OK, now to look at Luxray.

15 UC goes into purchasing:

Scary Face (Lvl)
Superpower (Tutor)
Magnet Rise (Tutor)
Light Screen (TM)
Iron Tail (Gen 4 TM)
Endure (Gen 4 TM)

Leaves me at 0 UC.

More claims!

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3455741
E_M: 2 TC
Onix: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC​
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3455750
2 TC for Elevator Music and Leethoof
1 EC, DC and 2 MC for Onix and Rhyhorn
3 MC for Aerodactyl and Revenankh
2 KO Counters for Reveneankh
Note: Revenankh should get only get 2 MC, but also 1 DC.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3455103
Elevator Music: 2 TC
-Milotic: 2 MC, 1 DC, 2 KOC
-Whimsicott: 2 MC, 1 DC
-Onix: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC

Total:

[box]Elevator Music: 6 TC
Mirokarosu (Milotic): 2 MC / 1 DC (already maxed) / 2 KOc
Erufuun (Whimsicott): 2 MC / 1 DC (already maxed)
Iwark (Onix): 3 EC / 6 MC / 3 DC / 2 KOc
(Revenankh): 2 MC / 1 DC / 2 KOc[/box]
---
Trainer Counter: 17 ---> 23

Putting the 2 KOc into MC

EC: 6/6 EC
MC: 0 ---> 4 MC ---> 0 MC (spending)
DC: 5/5 DC

EC: 6/6 EC
MC: 0 ---> 2 MC
DC: 5/5 DC

EC: 3/6 ---> 6 /6 EC
MC: 0 ---> 8 MC ---> 2 MC (spending)---> 0 MC (spending again after evolution)
DC: 3/5 ---> 5/5 DC (Weak Armor unlocked!)

MC: 0 ---> 4 MC ---> 0 MC (spending)
DC: 0/5 ---> 1/5 DC

Buying some stuff:
- Mirokarosu (Milotic): Safeguard (Level-Up) and DragonBreath (Egg Move) for 4 MC.
- Iwark (Onix): Fissure (Past Gen TM) and Skull Bash (Past Gen TM) for 6 MC.
- (Revenankh): Revenge (Level-Up), Power Whip (Level-Up), Hammer Arm (Level-Up), and Moonlight (Level-Up) for 4 MC.

Gonna evolve Iwark the Onix into Haganeiru the Steelix!

Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Steel/Ground
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Rock Head:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:

Steelix
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 8
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 30
Size Class: 7
Weight Class: 8
Base Rank Total: 21
Total Moves: 26

Attacks:
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Mud Sport
Tackle
Harden
Bind
Screech
Rock Throw
Rage
Rock Tomb
Smack Down
Sandstorm
Slam
DragonBreath
Stone Edge
Sand Tomb

Rock Blast
Heavy Slam
Stealth Rock

Bide
Fissure
Skull Bash
Taunt
Earthquake
Dragon Tail

Steelix gets Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, and Fire Fang as Level-Up moves learned at or before level 25.

Also going to use up its last 2 MC on Iron Tail (Level-Up) and Crunch (Level-Up).

That should be everything!

Solstice (List total Attacks) ; Terrador ; Toast ; Korski ; XVIcaliber ; Alchemator ; DA8828 (Yours was edited after his, hence his comes first) ; Tort ; TravelLog ; Rickheg ; Texas ; Rediamond ; Gerard ; Woodchuck ; SimonSays ; Fire Blast ; TOast (Again) ; IAR Approved
Umm. . . I totally got skipped. I have a claim right before Alchemater.

Reposted here:

Claiming from this battle(same as Kaxtar above):

Minccino get 1EC, 3MC, and 1DC. I also get 2 TC which brings me to 8.

Minccino will use 2MC to learn Dig(BW TM) and store the 3rd.

Spending the 4 MC I got from losing Reflect and Brick Break on Embirch for Rock Slide (BW TM) and Protect (BW TM). That is all.

My krillowatt (reginald) needs some new moves. time to spend some RC

Im spending all my 11RC on the moves:

Bubblebeam (lvl up,1RC)
Muddy Water (lvl up,1RC)
Rain Dance (BW TM,2RC)
Substitute (BW TM,2RC)
Protect (BW TM,2RC)
Earth Power (Tutor, 3RC)

That'll be all for today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)