Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
SDS, I don't always have the time, y'know...

NJiggly (You actually get 3 RC now), The Wanderer, Objection, King Serperior, MAXIM are APPROVED.

Ice-eyes: Bronzong only has 100 HP (base 67). You also didn't apply nature for Togetic. NOT APPROVED.

Rodan: Remove asterisks from Magby since it's not a starting Pokemon. Fix that and you're APPROVED.

19.8 + 0.7 = 20.5.

@Engineer: You mean Maxim? lol

But, now that you mention it, I can claim from this.

I get 1 CC (2 with KOC), bringing my total to 11 CC.

Neville (Colossoil) gets 6 MC, which I will spend on Return, Quash, and Poison Jab (BW TM), bringing Neville to the 50-move mark and leaving him with 0 MC.

Using my 2 TC to buy myself this:

Nohface M (despair)
Im on my iPod, so I can't use pictures right now.

Height: 1’4”
Weight: 66 lbs / 30 kg
Evolution: Nohface -> Level-Up with Curse -> Kitsunoh
Type: Steel/Ghost
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Levitate (DW): (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Stats: 80 / 53 / 85 / 25 / 80 / 10

Jolly (+1.15% spE, -1.15% spA. Provides a 13% accuracy boost to all attacks)
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 0 (1-1)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 12 (10*1.15)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 13

5th Gen Level-Up:
Scratch
Iron Defense
Lick
Metal Burst
Faint Attack
Shadow Sneak
Curse

Egg Moves:
Meteor Mash
Yawn
Metal Sound

5th Gen TM's:
Protect
Double Team
Will-o-Wisp

Claiming prizes from here.

Zarator: 3 CC
Eldath the Lotad: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Dendar the Tynamo: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Silvanus the Snivy: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Eldath the Lotad gets 4 EC (1 EC + 1 KOC + 2 UC), and evolves in Lombre
He also gets 1 DC, bringing his total to 1/5 DC
As for the moves, he gets Fake Out (pre-level 25 move), Fury Swipes (pre-level 25 move), Water Sport (pre-level 25 move), Rain Dance (Level Up, 1 MC), and Protect (BW TM, 2 MC)

Lombre (Eldath) (F)
Nature: Modest (Attack lowered by *; Sp. Attack raised by *)
Type: Water / Grass
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 50
Size Class: 2

EC: 4/9
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Abilities:
Swift Swim:
(Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Rain Dish: (Innate) This Pokemon collects water in the rain and absorbs it into its body, healing two (2) HP/action.
Own Tempo (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

Attacks (14 moves):

Absorb
Astonish
Bubblebeam
Counter
Fake Out
Fury Swipes
Giga Drain
Grass Knot
Growl
Ice Beam
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Mist
Natural Gift
Nature Power
Protect
Rain Dance
Scald
Water Sport

Dendar the Tynamo gets 4 EC (1 EC + 1 KOC + 2 UC), thus evolving in Eelektrik
He has no Dream World ability, so no DC
As for the moves, I currently have 11 MC on him. I'm getting Headbutt (Pre-level 25 move), Bind (Pre-level 25 move), Acid (Pre-level 25 move), Thunderbolt (Level Up, 1 MC), Wild Charge (Level Up, 1 MC), Hidden Power (Ice, 7 BP) (BW TM, 2 MC), and Protect (BW TM, 2 MC). Saving the other 5 MC.

Eelektrik (Dendar) (M)
Nature: Quiet (Sp. Attack raised by *; Speed reduced by 15%, Evasion reduced by a flat 10%)
Type: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (-)
Spe: 34 (-)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 17

MC: 5
DC: N/A

Ability:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Attacks (11 moves):

Acid
Bind
Charge Beam
Headbutt
Hidden Power (Ice, 7 BP)
Protect
Spark
Tackle
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Wild Charge

Silvanus the Snivy gets 4 EC (1 EC + 3 UC), thus evolving into Servine
He also gets 1 DC, bringing his total to 1/5 DC
As for the moves, he gets Giga Drain (Level Up, 1 MC), and Leaf Storm (Level Up, 1 MC).

Servine (Silvanus) (M)
Nature: Modest (Atk lowered by *; Sp. Attack raised by *)
Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 83
Base Rank Total: 15

DC: 1/5

Abilities:
Overgrow:
(Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Contrary (DW LOCKED): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Attacks (17 moves):

Giga Drain
Glare
Growth
Leaf Storm
Leaf Tornado
Leech Seed
Leer
Light Screen
Mega Drain
Mirror Coat
Protect
Reflect
Slam
Tackle
Twister
Vine Whip
Wrap

I'm saving the three CC

In total, I spent 7 UC.

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
Claiming from here and here.

I end up with 13 CC.

Bronzor gets 2 EC, 4 MC, 2 DC, and 2 KOC (MC).

I'm spending my 6 MC on Protect, Shadow Ball and Light Screen. It also gets to evolve!

Bronzong(*) [Reflex]
Nature: Sassy

Type: Psychic / Steel
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference, Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Bomb, can be magnetized.

Stats:
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank3
SpD: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 28 (-)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6 / 6
DC: 5 / 5

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Level Ground, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Heatproof: (Innate) This Pokemon's mirror-like alloyed skin protects it from Fire-type attacks, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.) The damage inflicted by burns is also cut in half.
Heavy Metal: (Innate) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its weight. When it uses a full-body attack or a weight-based attack it will do more damage, and it will be much harder to lift, throw, or knock back.

Moves:
Tackle(*)
Confusion(*)
Hypnosis(*)
Imprison(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Extrasensory(*)

Gyro Ball(*)
Payback(*)
Heavy Bomber(*)
Psychic(*)
Earthquake(*)
Grass Knot(*)
Solarbeam
Reflect
Light Screen
Protect
Shadow Ball

Nidoran gets 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC and 1 KOC (MC). I'll spend all 3 MC on Endure.

Togepi gets 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC and 1 KOC (MC). 2 of the 3 MC is going into learning Hyper Beam. Also, evolution!

Togetic [Yoko] (Female)

Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities: Serene Grace, Hustle
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Hustle: (Can Be Activated) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the base damage of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Super Luck (DW): (Innate, Locked) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 40
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 5 / 9
DC: 0 / 5

Attacks:
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
AncientPower
Follow Me
Bestow

Nasty Plot
Extrasensory
Morning Sun

Flamethrower
Thunder Wave
Grass Knot
Protect
Reflect
Hyper Beam
Fixed.

Match. I get 2 CC, making my total 66. I'll spend 20 of these on another Exp. Share, bringing me down to 46. Iron Giant the Registeel gets 3 MC and 1 KOC, which will be used on Shadow Claw and Brick Break.

EDIT: 8 UC; my total is now 59.

EDIT: 16 more UC; my total is now 75.

My battle hall challenge has ended.

My deino gains 6 HC, two of which going into his EC (4/9, what? Lucius is evolving!), and the rest going into his MC. In evolution, Lucius gains the move Double Hit automatically, while those 4 MC are spent to gain the TM move Thunder Wave and the Level-up moves Dragon Pulse and Outrage.

Finally, I gain 6 CC, which I stockpile, putting me at a total of 18. So in the end, my new Zweilous should look like this...

Zweilous [Lucius] (Male)

Nature
: Serious (no effect on stats)
Type: Dragon/Dark
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 58
Base Rank Total: 17

DC: N/A

Abilities: Hustle
Hustle: (Can be enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Attacks (17 total):
Level Up:
Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
Dragonbreath
Roar
Crunch
Dragon Pulse
Outrage

Egg:
Earth Power
Dark Pulse
Thunder Fang

TM:
Toxic
Taunt
Protect
Thunder Wave

from this battle i get stuff

• Glacier Knight gets 2 CC
  • Twiggy the Snover gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC
  • QuickSilver the Slugma gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC
my CC total now is 33

Twiggy the snover evolved after receiving tokens in another battle while this battle was taking place, so the EC and DC just poof. the 2MC go to purchasing the BW TM Brick Break

Quicksilver the Slugma's DC gauge filled in another battle, so the DC poofs. his EC total now is 5/6, and his MC is going to be saved

Claiming 4 CC from this battle (2 CC + 2 CC due to Pay Day)

Cicuta (Roselia) earns 1 EC (6/9), 2 MC (3), 1 DC (4/5)

Isis (Meowth) earns 3 MC (4)

@TDMO 12 hours is not very long. Be patient. It can sometimes be a couple of days before you're approved.

EDIT: Also, +3 UC from this 1v1 Singles, and with my previous claim I now have 16 UC.

Another Claim is this 2v2 Doubles Victory!

Rebble gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 2 KOC. 1 KOC goes into MC, giving him 3 total, and the other goes into EC, giving him 2/9.
With the 3 MC, I will the the Past Gen TM Giga Drain

Munchlax gets 1/2/1.
With the 2 MC, I will buy the BW TM Protect.

Finally, I stockpile the 2 CC, giving me 2 Total.

EDIT2: Claiming from this Successful Battle Hall

I will stockpile the 14 CC, giving me 16 Total with my other Claims.

Now time to do some move shopping. All of Munchlax's 14 HC go into MC. With the 14 MC, I will buy BW TM's Double Team, Substitute, Psychic, Solarbeam, Brick Break, Focus Punch, and Rest

Overview of Entire Claim:

CC: 0 -> 2 -> 16
UC: 13 -> 16

Rebble:
EC: 0/9 -> 2/9
MC: 0 -> 3 -> 0
DC: 0/5 -> 1/5
New Moves: Giga Drain (BW TM)

Munchlax:
EC: 1/6 -> 2/6
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0 -> 14 -> 0
DC: 1/5 -> 2/5
New Moves: Protect, Double Team, Substitute, Psychic, Solarbeam, Brick Break, Focus Punch, Rest (All BW TMs)

hmmm... about time I bought a Bug type... -2CC (2cc left)

Karrablast [Turkey] (M)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type:
Bug:Bugs are a hardy, crafty sort of Pokemon who have adapted strategies from the plants they feed on and the birds that prey on them. Bugs often live in cramped, concealed places and so have excellent mobility in grasses and brush. They also attack fast and furiously, often in swarms, preferring to dispatch opponents with a thousand small attacks rather than one large one.
Summary: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Swarm: (Innate)
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Shed Skin: (Innate)
This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
No Guard: (Innate)
This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4(+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 52 (60 *-1.15=52)
-10% Evasion

EC:0/6
MC:0
DC:0/5

Attacks:
Peck
Leer
Endure
Fury Cutter
Fury Attack
Headbutt
False Swipe

Megahorn
Pursuit
Counter

Swords Dance
Protect
X-Scissor
(Attacks=13)

Claiming from my rotation battle.

Nora (Volcarona):
MC: 3

Using the MC to purchase Foresight via egg move

Diagnos (Arghonaut):
KOC: 2

Spending the KOC on CC and the MC on Circle Throw via egg

Alurani (Roserade):

Spending the MC on Cut and Petal Dance (via Roselia level up)

Currency Counters: 2+2+2=6

But that's not all! I'm going to spend some UC to evolve my last two normal mons.

Protea (Chansey):
EC: 6+3=9/9
MC: 2

Also purchasing Ice Beam

Blissey [Protea] (F)
Nature: Modest (Special Attack increased by *, Attack decreased by *)

Type:
Normal:
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Natural Cure:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Healer (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon emits a light, airy aura that surrounds its allies in a multiple battle. At the end of each round, there is a 30% chance any allies in a multiple battle will have all their status conditions healed.

Stats:

HP: 140
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 55
Base Rank Total: 21

EC:9/9
MC:0
DC: 4/5

Attacks (22):
Bestow
Defense Curl
Pound
Growl
Tail Whip
Softboiled
Doubleslap
Minimize
Sing
Charm
Copycat
Refresh
Sweet Kiss
Light Screen
Heal Pulse

Aromatherapy
Counter
Endure

Protect
Toxic
Ice Beam
Flamethrower
Shadow Ball
Reflect

Serenity (Togetic):
EC: 6+3=9/9
MC: 2

Buying Psyshock with the MC

Togekiss [Serenity] (F)
Nature: Bold (Defense increased by *, Attack decreased by *)

Type:
Normal:
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying:
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Hustle:
(Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Super Luck (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Stats:

Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 80
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
DC: 4/5

Attacks (26):
Sky Attack
Extremespeed
Aura Sphere
Air Slash
Magical Leaf
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
Ancientpower
Follow Me
Bestow
Wish
Safeguard

Nasty Plot
Extrasensory
Substitute

Heat Wave

Psyshock
Protect
Flamethrower
Shadow Ball
Thunder Wave
Grass Knot

Universal Counters: 7-6=1

Claiming the following three battles:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3460305
Elevator_Music gets 2 CC, and a win for his (her?) record.
Milotic gets 3 MC.
Revenankh gets 3 MC and 2 KOC.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3460330
Elevator Music: 2 CC
Togekissu: 3 MC, 1 KO
Ariadosu: 3 MC, 1 KO
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3460696
Elevator Music: 2 CC
Milotic: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Revenankh: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Steelix: 3 MC 1 KOC
Total:

[box]Elevator Music: 6 CC
Mirokarosu (Milotic): 3 MC / 1 KOC
Haganeiru (Steelix): 3 MC / 1 KOC
Togekissu (Togekiss): 3 MC / 1 KOC
(Revenankh): 3 MC / 3 KOC
Ariadosu (Ariados): 3 MC / 1 KOC[/box]
---
Currency Counter: 18 ---> 24

Putting the KOC into MC

EC: 6/6 EC
MC: 0 ---> 4 MC ---> 0 MC (spending)
DC: 5/5 DC

Putting the KOC into MC

MC: 0 ---> 4 MC ---> 1 MC (spending)

Putting the KOC into MC

EC: 9/9 EC

Putting the 3 KOC into MC

MC: 0 ---> 6 MC ---> 1 MC (spending)

Putting the KOC into MC

Spending:
- Mirokarosu (Milotic): Hidden Power (Electric, 7) (BW TM) and Substitute (BW TM) for 4 MC
- Haganeiru (Steelix): Body Slam (Past Gen Tutor) for 3 MC
- Togekissu (Togekiss): Air Cutter (Past Gen Tutor) for 3 MC
- (Revenankh): Earthquake (BW TM) and Wide Guard (Egg Move) for 5 MC
- Ariados (Ariadosu): Pursuit (Egg Move) for 3 MC

Stockpiling my CC

+5 UC
Lets complete this Mane 6 business. So... is there such thing as too many Pokemon? Absolutely not, I'M CATCHING THEM ALL BITCHES!

Rainbow Dash the Starly (of course I can't get a Ho-Oh...) (-2 UC)

Starly (Rainbow Dash) Female
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
Type: Normal / Flying
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 60
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Quick Attack
Wing Attack
Double Team
Endeavor
Whirlwind
Aerial Ace

Double-Edge
Foresight
Steel Wing

Fly
Protect
Return

Total moves: 14

And finally... Applejack the Mienfoo (curse the day Nintendo decided Hitmonlee would be male-only...)! (-2 UC)

Mienfoo (Applejack) Female
Nature: Hasty (+Spe, -Def)
Type: Fighting
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Regenerator: (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.
Reckless (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.

Stats:
Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 75 (65x1.15) (+13% acc)
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Pound
Meditate
Detect
Fake Out
Doubleslap
Swift
Calm Mind

Me First
Vital Throw
Knock Off

Focus Blast
Dig
U-Turn

Total Moves: 13

Claiming from this battle.

Ryu (Dratini) gets 1 EC, 1 DC and 2 MC.
With the MC, I'd like to purchase both Dragon Rush and Aqua Tail from level-up.

Mask (Nohface) gets 1 EC, 1 DC and 2 MC.
With the MC, I'd like to purchase both Iron Head and Shadow Force from level-up.

I also get 2 CC, leaving me with a total of 4 CC.
With this, I'd like to purchase two new pokemon:

Stoner the Rebble:

Rebble (Stoner) (Genderless)
Nature: Modest (+ SpA, - Atk)
Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:

Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Mold Breaker (DW Locked): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:

Spe: 90
Base Rank Total: 14

DC: 0/6

Attacks:
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Double-Edge
Metal Sound
Paleo Wave

Flamethrower
Energy Ball
Volt Switch

Axmaster the Scraggy:

Scraggy (Axmaster) (M)
Nature: Brave (+ Atk, - Spe [Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.])
Type: Dark / Fighting
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Moxie: (Innate) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Intimidate (DW Locked): (Can be activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 42 (48 / 1.15) (-)
Base Rank Total: 15

DC: 0/6

Attacks:
Leer
Low Kick
Sand Attack
Faint Attack
Headbutt
Swagger
Brick Break
Payback

Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Counter

Protect
Torment
Rock Slide

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
vs. danmantincan
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3460178

vs. Ice-eyes
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3460773

vs. LouisCyphre
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4076570

Woah, three claims.

From the first battle:

UllarWarlord
2 CC
Mimring: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Huggable: 3 MC

Mimring appiles the KOC to MC. Mimring learns the level-up move Wing Attack and the event move Crunch. Huggable the Voodoom learns the tutor move Ice Punch.

From the second:

Ullar Warlord:

• 2 Currency Counters
  • Major Q10: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Major Q10 the Metang will learn the TM Move Flash Cannon.

And the third battle:

Ullar: 2 CC
Drake: 3 MC

Drake learns the egg move Flail.

Using 7 of my total 8 TC, I purchase a nature change for Drake, to change it to Adamant.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Dummy ; Typon ; Ragnarokalex ; Zarator (+0.2 UC) ; Ice-eyes ; Yarnus ; C$FP ; The Wanderer ; Objection ; Glacier ; Gerard ; Typon ; TMR ; Maxim ; Elevator Music ; Waterwarrior (Your mienfoo looks an awful lot like a Tyrogue) ; Jesseus ; Professor Science (Levitate should say "Trait", not "Innate") ; Ragnarokalex ; Ullar

the dead mans oddysey: Not Approved. Levitate is a trait, not innate, and I don't see a +spe Accuracy Boost. In addition, your speed is at 12, not 11, and we don't need the level at which a move is obtained in game, nor do we need TM numbers.

+2.2 UC, brings me to 2.6 UC.

+7 UC brings me to 9.6

~~~

Battle claims:

Castle Failures...

+1 CC takes me to 3 CC.

7 MC for Formula [6+1]. Moving Volt Switch from TM to Lvl for a total of 8 MC

Purchasing BubbleBeam, Discharge, Guillotine, Muddy Water (Full Lvl Up movepool ^_^), Hyper Beam and Earthquake. Brings him back to 0 MC.

+2 CC (5)

Electivire gains 4 MC (To 4). Stored briefly...

+2 CC (7)

Rewards here look odd. Sunflora gains 3 MC, 1 DC and 1 KOC. The KOC goes to DC, unlokcing Early Bird. Purchasing Grass Knot and Petal Dance with the 3 MC.

Archeops gains 3 MC, plus a 4th through a KOC. Moving U-Turn from TM to Level for +1 MC (I used to be such a crap move purchaser oO).Purchasing Earth Power and Torment with that 5 MC.

Electivire gains 3 MC, plus 1 KOC. this becomes MC, bringing him to 8 MC. A further 9 UC, and I make a small purchase of Swagger, Sleep Talk, Snore, Seismic Toss, Mud Slap and Mimic.

From a while back, Manectric has 12 MC (Raid rewards are fun). Let's get Electro Ball, Flame Burst, Curse and Headbutt, Using the Free HP change he has stored (I paid for my lst one since I forgot it) to shift it to a HP Grass 7.

Self Approving that obnoxious bundle ¬_¬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)