Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming from here

I get 6 CC, and Shellstrike the Carracosta and Mindstrike the Gallade each get 9 MC. I also get 12 KOC between them.

Shellstrike:
Frustration (2 stocked MC, 0 stocked left)
Return (2 MC, 7 MC left)
Attract (2 MC, 5 MC left)
Blizzard (2 MC, 3 MC left)
Hidden Power Grass Power 7 (2 MC, 1 MC left)
Swagger (1 MC and 1 KOC, 0 MC and 11 KOC left)

Mindstrike:
Earthquake (2 MC, 7 MC left)
Telekinesis (2 MC, 5 MC left)
Torment (2 MC, 3 MC left)
Snatch (3 MC, 0 MC left)
Substitute (2 KOC, 9 KOC left)
X-Scissor (2 KOC, 7 KOC left)

The rest of the KOC will go into CC, giving me 13 from this claim and 17 total.

SELF-APPROVED since there's no queue

EDIT: Well there isn't anymore since Mr.L is APPROVED

UllarWarlord: APPROVED and it looks like Metang unlocks his DW ability too.
typon77: APPROVED
EndQuote: APPROVED

This brings my UC to 0.5

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
So he does. NEW CLAIM!

UllarWarlord gets 3 CC (Amulet Coin)
Eltahale the Nidoran F recieves 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC.

I apply the KOC towards EC, save my CC, and learn the TM move Protect.

Spending 2 CC on this little baby:

Darumaka [D2] (F)

Nature: Adamant (Adds * to Attack, Subtracts * from Special Attack)

Type: Fire

Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:

Hustle: (Can Be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Inner Focus (DW): (Innate) (Locked) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 50
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Tackle
Rollout
Incinerate
Rage
Fire Fang
Headbutt
Uproar
Facade
Fire Punch
Work Up

Focus Punch
Encore
Yawn

Rock Slide
U-Turn
Dig

Total: 16

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
Claiming from here.

Starmie [Shuriken] (Genderless)
Nature: Timid (15% increase in Speed, 20% increase in accuracy, -Atk)

Type
:
  • Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 133 (115 * 1.15)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
DC: 5/5

Abilities:
  • Illuminate (Can Be Activated): When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1). The accuracy drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Illuminate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
    • Command: (Ability: Illuminate)
  • Natural Cure (Innate): This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
  • Analytic (DW, unlocked) (Innate): If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.
Attacks (25):

Tackle(*)
Harden(*)
Water Gun(*)
Rapid Spin(*)
Recover(*)
Camouflage(*)
Swift(*)
Bubblebeam(*)
Minimize(*)
Gyro Ball(*)
Hydro Pump
Cosmic Power
Confuse Ray
Power Gem
Reflect Type

Ice Beam(*)
Thunderbolt(*)
Surf(*)
Hidden Power [Fire]
Psychic
Psyshock
Grass Knot
Teleport
Protect
Toxic

Shuriken gains 3 MC and 1 KO, giving it 4 MC. I would like to spend 3 MC on Magic Coat (Tutor move) and 1 MC on Light Screen (level up).

Trying again...

Blah, another loss

TheMogRunner gets a loss and 3 CC (+1 from Amulet Coin)!
Rum the Lucario gets gets 3 MC (he evolved previous to the end of the battle)

EC:6/6
MC:5
DC:5/5
Buying Quick Guard, Heal Pulse, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, and ExtremeSpeed (all BW level-up)

Aches the Haunter gets 1 EC and 2 MC
EC:6/9
MC:2

Ziposaki: Darumaka should have rank 0 special attack if its nature is Adamant. Fix that and you're APPROVED
Limewire: Don't forget your 2 CC. APPROVED
TheMogRunner: APPROVED

This brings my UC to 0.9

Using 2 of my 3 CC to buy this Remoraid!

Remoraid [Clyde] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpAtk, -15% Speed and -10% Evasion)

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can Be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Moody (DW) [LOCKED]: (Innate)This Pokemon's traits are always fluctuating from one strength to another. At the end of each round, one of the Pokemon's stats (Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, Accuracy, Evasion) will be boosted by two (2) stages and another will be reduced by one (1) stage. This stat change lasts until the end of that round, where Moody is re-applied, overwriting the boosted and dropped stats. This stat boost/drop occurs outside the normal boosts/drops.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 56 (65/1.15)
-10% Evasion

Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Water Gun
Lock-On
Psybeam
Aurora Beam
Bubblebeam
Focus Energy
Bullet Seed
Signal Beam
Ice Beam

Thunder Wave
Water Spout
Acid Spray

Bounce
Endure

Flamethrower
Scald
Protect
Double Team

Total Moves: 18

Now, using my 11 of my 12 UC to buy it Ice Beam (LU), Bullet Seed (LU), Signal Beam (LU), Bounce (Past Gen Tutor), Endure (Past Gen Tutor), and Double Team (BW TM)

I now have 1 CC and 1 UC

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
Claiming.

I get 2 CC.
Mudkip gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC, letting it evolve!

Marshtomp [Rick] (M)
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent (Innate): When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Damp (DW - LOCKED) (Innate): This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 42 (-)
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4 / 9
MC: 6
DC: 1 / 5

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Mud-Slap
Water Gun
Bide
Foresight
Mud-Sport

Counter
Mirror Coat
Yawn

Ice Beam
Surf
Dig

Spending the 2 MC plus the 4 MC already on Marshtomp to buy Protect, Earthquake, Endeavour (all level-up) and Endure (Gen III Tutor).

My god! A substantial claim from here!

TheMogRunner said:
waterwarrior gets 2 CC
Rainbow Dash the Starly gets 1EC, 1DC, 2MC, and a KOC
Stockpiling the 2 CC, giving me a whopping pile of 2 CC total.

RD's KOC goes into EC, and I use the 2 MC to purchase the LU moves Agility and Brave Bird. Here is the new Rainbow Dash (I doubt anyone but Terrador will get that...):

Starly (Rainbow Dash) Female
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
Type: Normal / Flying
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 60
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 2/9
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Quick Attack
Wing Attack
Double Team
Endeavor
Whirlwind
Aerial Ace
Agility
Brave Bird

Double-Edge
Foresight
Steel Wing

Fly
Protect
Return

Total moves: 16

Claiming from the same battle as WWarrior. Here's what I and Professor get:

Axmaster gets 2 CC
Professor the Rebble gets 1EC, 1DC, and 2MC
Stockpiling the CC, and now Professor has 3 EC, 2 DC, and still has 0 MC, because he's purchasing Shadow Ball.

How'd I lose so fast?

Currency Counters: 7+2=9

Bahamut (Bagon):
EC: 4/9
MC: 12

I'll evolve Bagon into Shelgon and will purchase:
Level-Up: Dragonbreath, Crunch, Zen Headbutt, Dragon Claw
BW Tutors: Draco Meteor
Tutors: Outrage
Egg: Dragon Pulse

Shelgon [Bahamut] (Male)
Nature: Lonely (+ to Attack; - from Defense)
Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Rock Head
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Ability 2 (DW):Overcoat
Type: Innate
This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:

HP: 100
Def: Rank 3 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 50
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9

Attacks (19):
Rage
Bite
Leer
Headbutt
Focus Energy
Ember
Dragonbreath
Crunch
Zen Headbutt
Dragon Claw

Dragon Dance
Hydro Pump
Shadow Claw
Dragon Pulse

Draco Meteor
Outrage

Protect
Fire Blast
Brick Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)