Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't read this please
Lord Jesseus: 3 CC
Marowak: 3 MC
Kingdra: 3 MC, 1 KO
Rotom: 3 MC, 1 KO
KOC as MC
Now some moves...

Marowak: Ice Punch 3-3=0
Kingdra: Blizzard, Dragon Pulse 4-2-1=1
Rotom: Volt Switch, Snatch 5-2-3=0

Also I'm spending 18 CC to buy 4 lots of Oran Berries and 2 Lots of Leppa Berries.

edit: Vs TheWolfe

Lord Jesseus gets 5 CC (4 regular + 1 for Amulet Coin)
  • Tau the Alakazam gets 3 MC and 1 KOC
  • Sigma the Machamp gets 3 MC and 1 KOC
  • Iota the Gengar gets 3 MC and 1 KOC
  • Alpha the Pupitar gets 1 EC (used to evolve during the match), 2 MC and 2 KOC
  • Beta the Lairon gets 1 EC (used to evolve during the match) and 2 MC
  • Theta the Gyarados gets 3 MC (2 regular + 1 for Exp. Share) and 1 DC
All KOC as MC

MOVE TIME

Alakazam has 4 MC
Signal Beam. 4-3=1

Machamp has 4 MC
Focus Punch. 4-3=1

Gyarados has 7.
Dragon Dance, Dragon Tail, Avalanche, Taunt. 7-1-2-2-2=0

Gengar has 4.
Fire Punch. 4-3=1

Pupitar and Lairon both evolved and are cool
They'll get new moves too, and I'll put all the new moves in their profiles at the end

Tyranitar has like 8 MC Now, he'll purchase:
Surf, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam. 8-2-2-2-2=0
He also learns all the Elemental fangs automatically

Aggron has even more with 13.
He'll get:
Aqua Tail, Ice Punch, ThunderPunch, Dragon Tail, Taunt. 13-3-3-3-2-2=0

Tyranitar [Alpha] (Male)
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe)

Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 53 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 23

EC: 9/9
MC: 4
DC: 5/5

Abilties:
Sandstream: (Innate)
When entering into battle, this Pokemon summons a massive Sandstorm that does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.
Unnerve: (DW) (Innate)
The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Attacks:
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Bite
Leer
Sandstorm
Screech
Chip Away
Rock Slide
Scary Face
Thrash
Earthquake
Crunch
Stone Edge
Hyper Beam
Dark Pulse

Curse
Outrage
Stealth Rock

Dig
Brick Break
Taunt
Smack Down
Payback
Earth Power
Surf
Fire Blast
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam

Aggron [Beta] (Male)
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe)

Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Stats:
Aggron
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 7
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 43 (-)
Weight Class: 8 (360kg)
Base Rank Total: 20

MC: 11

Abilties:
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Heavy Metal: (DW) (Innate) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Additionally, when the Pokemon uses Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Tackle, recoil and uncontrollable attacks, it will calculate using a Weight Class that adds a value equal to the Pokemon's Weight Class divided by their Size Class, minus (-) one (1). [Ex. HM Aron WC = 5 + ((5 /1) - 1) = 9.

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Mud-Slap
Headbutt
Iron Defense
Metal Claw
Roar
Take Down
Metal Burst
Heavy Slam
Autotomise

Head Smash
Superpower
Endeavour

Dig
Earthquake
Aerial Ace
Protect
Hone Claws
Aqua Tail
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Dragon Tail
Taunt

• Maxim: I pointed out in the battle thread an error in the reffing that affects the prizes that are given out. Correct that error and your UC gain is APPROVED
  • Its_A_Random: APPROVED
  • Darkamber8828: After asking on IRC, it turns out that technically, when you used Sketch in a battle to get Snatch, that use of Sketch should've failed because your Smeargle already knew Snatch. This means that the Sketch slot you used to get Snatch a second time is actually still a free Sketch slot. So I guess if you want to trade your duplicate Snatch for an unused Sketch slot, then since it already is an unused Sketch slot ... APPROVED?
  • Lord Jesseus: In the hide tags for Tyranitar and Aggron, you've said Tyranitar has 4 MC and Aggron has 11 MC. Also, you say Gyarados has a total of 7 MC, but your profile says it currently has 3 and, from the battle it participated in, it only gets 3 more (remember, it didn't get a KOC), bringing its MC to 6. This means, given the moves you've bought for it, it now has -1 MC! Also Marowak does not get Ice Punch at all, not even from NYPC. NOT APPROVED until these are sorted out.
  • Tortferngatr: APPROVED

Due to Registration Tower approvals here and here, my UC is currently 19.7. These approvals bring it to 20.2, and then from this battle, I get 15 more UC, bringing my UC total to 35.2.

In addition, from the apparently-cancelled Pokechess alpha match, I get 6 CC, bringing my CC total to 19. I would like to use these 19 CC and 1 UC to purchase an Eviolite, bringing my CC total to 0 and my UC total to 34.2.

SELF-APPROVED

Link to possibly a win. Or a loss. Not sure, but it was fun.

CC: 11 -> 14

Aggron (Baron) [M]
MC: 4 -> 8 (+KOC) -> 0
Learns Stealth Rock (Egg), Ice Punch (Past-Gen) and Stone Edge (BW TM)

Revenankh (Pharaoh) [M]
EC: N/A
MC: 0 -> 4 (+KOC) -> 0
Learns Protect and Double Team (BW TM)

Espeon (Fawkes) [F]
EC: 6/6
MC: 0 -> 3 -> 1
Learns Reflect (BW TM)

Claiming from here.

Hydreigon (who has 1 leftover MC) learns Rest (BW TM, 2 MC), and Round (BW TM, 2 MC). The KOC is turned into 1 CC.

Gengar learns Double-edge (3rd gen tutor, 3 MC)

Huh, that is a few mistakes on my part... I could've sworn I saw Ice Punch in Marowak's tutor moves/4 MC in Gyarados' profile...
I must be trippin'.
Reposting with fixes:

Don't read this please
Lord Jesseus: 3 CC
Kingdra: 3 MC, 1 KO
Rotom: 3 MC, 1 KO
KOC as MC
Now some moves...

Marowak: Giga Impact. 3-2=1
Kingdra: Blizzard, Dragon Pulse 4-2-1=1
Rotom: Volt Switch, Snatch 5-2-3=0

Also I'm spending 18 CC to buy 4 lots of Oran Berries and 2 Lots of Leppa Berries.

edit: Vs TheWolfe

Lord Jesseus gets 5 CC (4 regular + 1 for Amulet Coin)
  • Tau the Alakazam gets 3 MC and 1 KOC
  • Sigma the Machamp gets 3 MC and 1 KOC
  • Iota the Gengar gets 3 MC and 1 KOC
  • Alpha the Pupitar gets 1 EC (used to evolve during the match), 2 MC and 2 KOC
  • Beta the Lairon gets 1 EC (used to evolve during the match) and 2 MC
  • Theta the Gyarados gets 3 MC (2 regular + 1 for Exp. Share) and 1 DC
All KOC as MC

MOVE TIME

Alakazam has 4 MC
Signal Beam. 4-3=1

Machamp has 4 MC
Focus Punch. 4-3=1

Gyarados has 6.
Dragon Dance, Dragon Tail, Avalanche. 6-1-2-3=0

Gengar has 4.
Fire Punch. 4-3=1

Pupitar and Lairon both evolved and are cool
They'll get new moves too, and I'll put all the new moves in their profiles at the end

Tyranitar has like 8 MC Now, he'll purchase:
Surf, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam. 8-2-2-2-2=0
He also learns all the Elemental fangs automatically

Aggron has even more with 13.
He'll get:
Aqua Tail, Ice Punch, ThunderPunch, Dragon Tail, Taunt. 13-3-3-3-2-2=0

Tyranitar [Alpha] (Male)
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe)

Type:
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 53 (-)
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 23

MC: 0

Abilties:
Sandstream: (Innate)
When entering into battle, this Pokemon summons a massive Sandstorm that does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.
Unnerve: (DW) (Innate)
The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Attacks:
Thunder Fang
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Bite
Leer
Sandstorm
Screech
Chip Away
Rock Slide
Scary Face
Thrash
Earthquake
Crunch
Stone Edge
Hyper Beam
Dark Pulse

Curse
Outrage
Stealth Rock

Dig
Brick Break
Taunt
Smack Down
Payback
Earth Power
Surf
Fire Blast
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam

Aggron [Beta] (Male)
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe)

Type:
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Stats:
Aggron
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 7
Spe: 43 (-)
Weight Class: 8 (360kg)
Base Rank Total: 20

Abilties:
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Heavy Metal: (DW) (Innate) The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its actual weight. Additionally, when the Pokemon uses Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Tackle, recoil and uncontrollable attacks, it will calculate using a Weight Class that adds a value equal to the Pokemon's Weight Class divided by their Size Class, minus (-) one (1). [Ex. HM Aron WC = 5 + ((5 /1) - 1) = 9.

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Mud-Slap
Headbutt
Iron Defense
Metal Claw
Roar
Take Down
Metal Burst
Heavy Slam
Autotomise

Head Smash
Superpower
Endeavour

Dig
Earthquake
Aerial Ace
Protect
Hone Claws
Aqua Tail
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch
Dragon Tail
Taunt

Vs. jasnumbers

2 CC for me! And my record is almost even again! YAY! More important, Brrr the Scratchet nabs 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KO. That KO goes to his EC, putting him at...

DC: 3/5

Evolution time!

Tomohawk (Brrr) M
Nature: Timid (15% increase to speed and an 11% accuracy increase -1 attack)

Type: Flying/Fighting
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.
Prankster: The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level. (Innate)
Justified: This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. (DW, Innate, LOCKED)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 98 (+) (11% accuracy boost)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

Attacks:
Levelup:
Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar
Hyper Voice
Taunt
Sunny Day
Aura Sphere
Aerial Ace
Morning Sun
Whirlwind

BW TM:
Toxic
Protect
Reflect

Egg:
Roost
Confuse Ray
Yawn

Move Total: 13

Sunny Day, Aura Sphere, Aerial Ace, Morning Sun, Whirlwind are picked up as pre-25 moves. I would like to spend his 4 MC on Earth Power, Air Slash, Hurricane and Heat Wave.

I would like to purchase some new pokemon. I have 6 CC, it goes down to two.

Whismur [Fortissimo] (M)
Nature:
Quiet (+1 Sp. Atk, -15% Speed)
Type:
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities
Soundproof: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)
Rattled (DW Locked): (Innate) These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost-, Bug-, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their Speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 24 (28/1.15) (-10% Evasion)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Pound
Uproar
Astonish
Howl
Supersonic
Stomp

Extrasensory
Circle Throw
Endeavor

Flamethrower
Ice Beam
Protect

Total: 12

Rufflet [Valor] (M)
Nature:
Jolly (+15% Speed, -1 Sp Atk) (11% Accuracy boost)
Type:
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities
Keen Eye: (Innate)This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Sheer Force: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.
Hustle (DW Locked): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 69 (60*1.15=69)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Peck
Leer
Fury Attack
Wing Attack
Hone Claws
Scary Face
Aerial Ace

Return
Frustration
Rock Smash
Fly
U-Turn
Rock Slide

Total: 13

From this battle here:

Currency Counters: 14 + 6 = 20

Meliadoul - Sceptile (F)
MC: 0 + 3 + 1 from KOs = 4
Using Move Counters to learn Worry Seed (Move Tutor). Left with 1 MC.

Roy - Blaziken (M)
Apparently, Blaziken doesn't know Magic Coat, so exchanging that move and using Move Counters to learn Reversal (Egg), Knock Off (Tutor), and Brave Bird (Level up).

Hype Dog - Swampert (F)
MC: 4 + 3 + 1 from KOs = 8
Using Move Counters to learn Earth Power (Tutor), Bulldoze (5th Gen TM), and Substitute (5th Gen TM).

Jennie June - Gardevoir (F)
MC: 1 + 3 + 1 from KOs = 5
Using Move Counters to learn Reflect (5th Gen TM), Light Screen (5th Gen TM), and Future Sight (Level up).

Chugga - Weezing (M)
Using Move Counters to learn Gyro Ball (Level up) and Bide (1st Gen TM).

Azazel - Tyranitar (M)
MC: 1 + 3 + 1 from KOs = 5
Using Move Counters to learn Thunder Wave (5th Gen TM) and Aqua Tail (Tutor).

Finished reffing this battle.

I gain 7 UC.
-2 go into my Scratchet's EC (6/6), evolving her into Tomohawk
-1 goes into said Tomohawk's MC (3 total), all spent on the level-up moves Earth Power, Air Slash and Heat Wave. This leaves her with no MC.
-In addition, she learns the level-up moves Sunny Day, Aura Sphere, Aerial Ace, Morning Sun and Whirlwind automatically
-The last 4 go into my CC (8 total). This leaves me with no UC.

So my new Tomohawk should look like this...

(I'll upload her shiny form later)
Tomohawk [Elaine] (Female)

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Flying/Fighting
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities: Intimidate, Prankster, Justified (DW)
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.
Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Justified (DW, Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 85
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 19

Attacks (22 total):
Level Up:
Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar
Work Up
Bulk Up
Retaliate
Sunny Day
Aura Sphere
Aerial Ace
Morning Sun
Whirlwind
Earth Power
Air Slash
Heat Wave

Egg:
Roost
Yawn
Confuse Ray

TM:
Taunt
Toxic
Protect

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I suppose doing the approval run again wouldn't hurt.

Zarator / Son of Shadoo / TheWolfe / Leethoof / The Wanderer Approved

Simonsays: Technically, Espeon has a KOC from that match due to match ending as a tie. Hence, claim her second KOC and Approved

Jesseus: Not approved. Avalanche is 3 MC (4th Gen TM, not in 5th Gen). +0.2 UC

Doorknob: Not approved. I need to see Rufflet's +Acc boost for the +spe nature. Refuer to this post for information on how to calculate it.

+0.9 UC (5.6 UC Total)

~~~~~~

+13 UC (18.6 UC Total)

+4 UC (22.6 UC Total)

4 * 3 UC (34.6 UC Total)

+2 CC (19 CC Total)

OK, Electivire first. He gains 5 MC (3, + 1 KOC, + 1 EXP Share). I'll combine in 10 UC for a total of 15 MC. Purchasing: Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Rock Climb, Secret Power & Skull Bash. This leaves him at 0 MC, and a Complete Movepool.

Cyclohm gains 3 MC and 1 KOC. Shifting the KOC to MC, for 4 MC. Injecting in my remaining U4 MC fr a total of 28 MC. Purchasing:

Dragon Dance (Egg)
Mud-Slap (Egg)
Thunderbolt (5th Gen TM)
Earthquake (5th Gen TM)
Charge Beam (5th Gen TM)
Blizzard (5th Gen TM)
Flash (5th Gen TM)
Headbutt (Tutor)
Snore (Tutor)
Swift (Tutor)
Twister (Tutor)

Krillowatt is much easier, gaining 3 MC and a KOC, for 4 MC. I'll get it Endure and save the other MC for later.

Self Approved.

+9 UC
This brings me up to a total of 15 UC. Stockpiling them for now.
+5 UC
I'm now at a total of 20. Spending my 3 CC and 17 of the UC I have to purchase... an Exp. Share!
I stockpile the 3 UC I still have.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3460417

Claiming:
Tortferngatr: 4 CC
Combee gains 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC. She will buy nothing.
Eevee gains 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC, along with 2 KOC. She will put one KOC into MC, then buy egg move Endure. The other will be put in my CC.
Gastly gains 1 EC and 2 MC. She will buy BW TM Taunt.
Embirch gains 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC. She will buy BW TM Will O Wisp.
Mankey gains 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC, along with 1 KOC. He will put his KOC into my CC, and buy levelup moves Close Combat and Final Gambit.

As I now have a round 20 CC (14+4+2), I will buy a Lucky Egg.

this battle

I get 3 CC, giving me 10 total.
Rebble gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC, giving him 4 EC, 4 MC, and 3 DC, which will evolve it into Bolderdash. MC will buy it Stealth Rock and Paleo Wave. Updated profile will be at the bottom.
Whismur gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC, giving him 2 EC, 3 MC, and 2 DC.
Skorupi gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 1 KOC, which will go into EC, giving him 3 EC, 2 MC, and 2 DC.
Clown gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, and 2 KOC, which will both go into EC, giving him 5 EC, 4 MC, and 3 DC, and will spend 2 MC on Thunder Wave.

Bolderdash[Paleolithic]
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Rock

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:
HP: 90
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 110
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9

Attacks: (17)
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Paleo Wave

Flamethrower
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball

Earth Power
Heat Wave
Vacuum Wave
Double Team
Stealth Rock

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3462897

jas1292 gets a loss and 2CC
*Wynuat gets 1EC, 2MC, 1DC
Keeping the CC.

Wynaut goes 6/6 EC, and evolves into Wobbuffet. It also goes to 2 MC. I will use those two, along with 4 UC to buy the Gen III event move Tickle and the Gen II event move Mimic (Bulbapedia and Smogon have Mimic listed, though Veekun does not), to complete his movepool. It also goes to 1/5 DC, and I am left with 23 UC.

Wobbuffet (M) [The Amazing Wobbuffet, God Of Gods]
Nature: Relaxed (+Def, -Spe)

Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Shadow Tag:
(Innate) Upon entry into battle, this Pokemon’s Shadow expands across the arena and dissipates, forcing opposing Pokemon to stay within 10 meters of this Pokemon. The Shadow entirely negates the ability to switch for every Pokemon except those who also have Shadow Tag.
Telepathy (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
HP: 135
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 28 (33/1.15)
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

DC: 1/5

Attacks (9 Moves):

Splash
Charm
Encore
Counter
Mirror Coat
Safeguard
Destiny Bond

Tickle
Mimic

Claiming 18 CC from this battles & RP

Columbia (Plicowatt) gets 1 EC (2/6), 2 MC (4), 1 DC (2/5)

Bubblegum (Clefa) gets 1 EC (1/9), 2 MC (2), 1 DC (1/5) & 1 KO (+1 MC = 3)

Isis (Meowth) gets 3 MC (7) & 2 KO (+2 MC = 9)
* Using 9 MC to learn U-turn (2), Torment (2), Hidden Power Fighting [6] (2) & Bide (3) leaving her at 0

Christine (Dragonite) gets 6 MC (6) & 2 KO (+2 MC = 8)
* Using 4 MC to learn Double Team (2) & Rain Dance (2) leaving her at 0

Katherine (Gardevoir) gets 6 MC (7) & 2 KO (+1 MC = 9)
* Using 9 MC to learn Energy Ball (2), Grass Knot (2) & Pain Split (3) leaving her at 2

Vogue (Starmie) gets 3 MC (7)
* Using 1 UC to add it to it's MC (8)
** Using 8 MC to learn Scald (2), Pain Split (3) & Teleport (3) leaving her at 0

Wilde (Gallade) gets 16 MC (16) & 2 KO (+2 MC = 18)
* Previously known as Rhadamanthys
** Using 18 MC to learn Stone Edge (2), Focus Blast (2), X-Sissor (2), Aerial Ace (2), Sunny Day (2), Rain Dance (2), Ice Punch (3) & Sleep Talk (3) leaving him at 0

Kurt (Slowbro) gets 13 MC (13) & 1 KO (+1 MC = 14)
* Using 14 MC to learn Aerial Ace (2), Icy Wind (2), Sunny Day (2), Fling (2), Magic Coat (3) & Sleep Talk (3) leaving him at 0

Kirot (Metagross) gets 12 MC (12) & 2 KO (+2 MC = 14)
* Using 14 MC to learn Hyper Beam (1), Rock Smash (2), Block (2), Bulldoze (2), Swagger (2), Flash (2) & Mud Slap (3) leaving it at 0

Also from the same TLR we get some new friends

Lola (Jinx) gets 2 MC (2), 1 DC (1/5) & 1 KO (+1 MC = 3)
* Using 3 MC to learn Counter (3) leaving her at 0
** Using 4 UC to add it to it's DC (5/5)
*** Unlocks Dry Skin (DW)

Jinx (Lola) {
♀}

Nature: Quiet (+15% Speed, +14% Acc, -1 Def)
Type
: Ice/Psychic

• Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

• Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference.

Abilities:

• Oblivious: (Innate)
This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
  • Forewarn: (Innate)
This Pokemon has the ability to sense the opponents super-effective, OHKO, and explosive attacks, and has a percentage (%) chance to evade equal to one (1) plus (+) double (x2) the move's base attack power. This percentage chance (%) is applied to the attacking move's base accuracy.
  • Dry Skin: (Innate)
This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing 2 damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering 2 HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by 2. The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.
Stats:

Atk: 2
Def:
(-)
SpA: 4
SpD: 3
Spe: 110
(+)
SC: 4
WC: 9
BST: 22

DC:
1/5

Attacks: 19

Sweet Kiss
Confusion

Sing
Pound
Lick
Lovely Kiss
Powder Snow
DoubleSlap
Ice Punch
Heart Stamp
Mean Look
Fake Tears

Fake Out
Wish
Miracle Eye
Counter

Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast

Sadly, Mamo will have to wait...

Also claiming:

• Aspear Berries (5)
  • Brightpowder (1)
  • Macho Brace (1)
  • Rocky Helmet (1)
  • Ice Sapphire (1)

Ok for the above error, It actually is possible to claim those moves I just did it wrong, so Gyarados has 0 MC but still Dragon Dance, Dragon Tail, Avalanche. (6-1-2-3=0)
So is that ok now? Can I claim all my stuff?

EDIT: Two months work

Lord Jesseus: 4 CC
All Pokemon gain 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC
Totodile gains 1 KOC
Torchic gains 1 KOC
Beldum gains 2 KOC
Squirtle gains 2 KOC

KOC as MC. Not really game to claim anything else for now...

More edit:
fuck the claims are piling up
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3463307
Lord Jesseus: 2 CC
Rotom-W: 3 MC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)