Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
EspyOwner Approved

0.1 UC

~~~

Fuck yeah!

Completing CP Hard Mode gains the achievement, so I go to 87 CC. +2 for the raid itself for 89 CC. Using up 40 CC to purchase 2 Expert Belts, dropping me down to 49 CC.

All of my mons gain 3 MC, however 2 of them are at maximum size movepools and thus will gain nothing.

Rapidash's 3 MC become Fire Blast (Level) and Flamethrower (TM). No, do not ask why they weren't already there D:<

Cyclohm gains 3 MC, and 8 KOC for a total of 11 MC. Natural Gift, Sleep Talk, Secret Power and Hone Claws all sound marvelous to have. That'll use up all my MC. Self Approved

Claiming from here.

Pocket my 2 CC.

Xatu (X):
EC: 6/6
MC: 0 > 4 (1 KOC) > 1
DC: 5/5

Buying it Stored Power (Level-Up) and Psyshock (BW TM).

Lanturn (L):
MC: 2 > 7 (1 KOC, EXP Share) > 0

Buying it Electro Ball (Level-Up), Brine (4th Gen TM), and Dive (4th Gen Tutor).

Hariyama (H):
MC: 0 > 3 > 0

Buying it Facade (5th Gen TM) and Endure (Level-Up).

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yarnus and Ziposaki are APPROVED.

==

Dummy007 v The Royal Guard (2v2) (Doubles)
(Legend) Maxim (Windswept Meadow) (Guardians) (12 BT)
(Pike) Ragnarokalex's Pike Challenge 1 (Bronze) (Failure) (14 BT)
(Arcade) King Serperior's Arcade Challenge 1 (Singles) (Battle 2) (7 BT)

(5) + (12 + 14 + 7) = 5 RC and 33 BT. Stockpiling.

(Raid) Central Processing (HRD) w/ Dogfish44

2 CC for completion, and 30 CC from the achievement that will probably be splurged in preparation of something else ¬.¬

3 MC for Volcarona, Camerupt, Metagross, and Gallade. 8 KOC are converted into MC for Volcarona.

Volcarona already has 1 MC, bringing it to 12 total. Buying Return, Aerial Ace, Incinerate, Poison Jab, Swagger, and Wild Charge, all BW TMs.

SELF-APPROVED

Claiming from a sad instance of bad luck: Battle Hall #12.

I get 4 CC, bringing my total to 25 CC.

Snorri Snorrelson (Snover) gets 4 HC, 2 of which will go into her EC, bringing her to 2/6. I will spend her other 2 HC on Wood Hammer and Sheer Cold (BW Level-Up), bringing her to 0 HC and a 13 Move Count.

Oh, ASB. I missed you so. Might as well buy some new mons to commemorate. I apparently have 21 CC, so I'll use 4 to buy 2 new mons;

Rebble (Ragnorok)
Nature: Modest (Adds 1 to Special Attack; Subtracts 1 from Attack)

Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 90
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem

Heat Wave
Mud-Slap
Vacuum Wave

Energy Ball
Volt Switch
Double Team

I guess I can give this guy tutor moves when I would normally pick egg moves since it has no egg moves?

Necturine (Rosalina) (F)
Nature: Rash (Adds 1 to Special Attack; Subtracts 1 from Special Defense)

Type: Grass/Ghost
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3(+)
SpD: Rank 2(-)
Spe: 51
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

Abilities:
Anticipation: This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).
Telepathy (DW): This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex

Sketch
Leaf Blade
Giga Drain

Energy Ball
Psychic
Protect

This puts me at 17 CC

All i do is win, win no matta what

2CC for me

Magcargo gets 3MC, 1KOC, and another 1MC from Exp share (total of 5MC)
getting Purple Fizz the Magcargo the tutor move Endure and the BW TM Rock Polish

Nolan the Ralts evovled into Kirlia that match

Nolan [Ralts] (M)

Nature: Impish (+def, -spa)

Type: Psychic

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.

Trace: (Can Be Activated) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.

[DW] Telepathy: (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 50
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 7/9
DC: 3/5

Attacks
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind

Disable
Encore
Shadow Sneak

Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Zen Headbutt

Protect
Shadow Ball
Thunder Wave

17 Moves

Nolan gets 1DC, 2MC, 1DC, and 1KOC (going to mc)
totals now:
EC: 8/9
MC: 3
DC: 4/5

Kirlia gets the tutor move Thunder Punch

Hall
I get 2CC and My Horsea gets 2KOC which he puts into EC bringing it to 2
Win
I get 2CC Horsea gets 1EC, 1KOC which goes into EC 3MC and 1 DC
Tie
I get another 2CC Karrablast gets 2EC(KOC), 3MC AND 1DC putting 3 UC into EC

EVOLUTION TIME
[pimg]117[/pimg]
Seadra(Pyrophobe)(M)
Nature:Mild(+SpA,-Def)
Type
Water:Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities
Swift Swim:[Type: Innate]The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Sniper:[Type: Innate]This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Damp:[Type: Innate]This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2(-)
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 85
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 4/9
DC: 1/5

Attacks
Level Up - Bubble, Smokescreen, Leer, Water Gun, Focus Energy, Agility, Dragon Pulse
TM/HM - Dive, Double Team, Scald, Ice Beam
Egg Moves - Disable, Outrage, Razor Wind

I use the 3MC to buy Ice Beam and Dragon Pulse

Escavalier(Pyromaniac)(F)
Nature:Brave(+Att,-Speed)
Bug:Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Steel:Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories

Abilities:

Swarm:[Type: Innate]When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Shell Armour:[Type: Innate]This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Overcoat:[Type: Innate][DW]This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 6(+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 17(-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

EC:6/6
DC:5/5

Attacks
Level Up - Peck, Leer, Endure, Fury Cutter, Fury Attack, Headbutt, False Swipe, Flail, Swords Dance, Double Edge, Take Down, Scary Face, Quick Guard, Twineedle
TM/HM - Double Team, Substitue, Poison Jab
Egg Moves - Megahorn, Faint Attack, Counter

I buy Double Edge, Take Down, Scary Face B4 evo with the 3MC and upon Evolution it automatically gets Quick Guard and Twinneedle
Unlocking his DW ability for 3UC
Oh and my Houndour has 2MC and will buy rest with said MC
And spending 5UC on unlocking my Delibirds DW ability leaving me with 13

Stratos

Banned deucer.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3466708

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3466993

claiming the 2 ec, 2 dc, 4 mc, for ralts, and a koc which will go to cc

Kirlia (M) Justice!

Types:
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

EC: 5
DC: 5

Nature: Impish (+Def, -SpA)

Stats:
ATK: 2
DEF: 3 (+)
SPA: 2 (-)
SPD: 2
SPE: 50
SIZE: 1
WEIGHT: 2
BRT: 13

Abilities:

Trace: (Can be Activated) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Telepathy: (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Moves:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Hypnosis

Encore
Will-O-Wisp
Disable
Shadow Sneak

Reflect
Ally Switch
Light Screen
Telekenesis
Taunt
Torment

Claiming from here, I get 2 CC and Braviary gets 4 MC. He'll get Hidden Power Fire (7) and Hyper Beam, both BW TMs, with the MC, and with the 2 MC he has stocked he'll get Sunny Day (BW TM).

Blazikenmaster-Zeo: (1 * 5 non-battle rooms) + (1 * 1 of Lucy's mons defeated) = 6 CC
Psycho the Gallade: (3 * 1 of Lucy's mons defeated) = 3 KOC

Pocketing the 6 CC

Gallade is going to get Helping Hand and Aerial Ace with those 3 KOC, taking him to 0

Jesseus, Dummy, rickheg, Ragnarokalex, Glacier, and EspyOwner are APPROVED. I don't have time to finish so either someone will have to pick up where I left off (start at Wobbanaut on this page) or I'll finish when I get back.

6 gives me a UC and puts me back to 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)