Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4306506#post4306506

I DESPISE YOU RANDOM.ORG
95% CHANCE OF VICTORY? NOOOPE

Oh well, it was a good run...
LJ gets 16 CC
Odd Sawk the Sawk gets 16 HC

TIME FOR SOME NEW MOVES!
Sawk will buy, for 2 HC each:
ThunderPunch
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Pain Split
Rest
Knock Off
Focus Blast
Dual Chop

That's all folks!

edit: I've just been informed that I somewhat unknowingly cheated in an Arcade reffing a while ago so I'm subtracting the 6 UC I earned from my profile. 72-6=66

I'm also gonna spend 3 UC to get Counter for Tyranitar

• Pwnemon: You should say how Gliscor gets Mimic, but you're APPROVED
  • Imanalt: You already have Rock Tomb on Baltoy as a pre-level-25 move. APPROVED anyway.
  • SubwayJ:
    • First post: APPROVED
    • Second post: APPROVED
  • Maxim: APPROVED
  • waterwarrior: Everything except the last battle is APPROVED. You do not get 16 UC for reffing a 4v4 doubles. You need to divide the number of KOs by the number of active pokemon that one side has (ie, 2 in a doubles). This gives you the baseline of 9 plus 7/2 for the KOs makes 12.5 UC, which rounds up to 13. NOT APPROVED
  • SimonSays: Kecleon gets Slash at level 25 in D/P, so add that to his level-up moves and you're APPROVED.
  • typon77: Horsea gets Brine by level-up, so you can spend its remaining 2 MC on something else. APPROVED
  • Orcinus Duo: From the second battle, you get only 1 UC because 0 pokemon got KO'd. Fix that and you're APPROVED
  • Wobbanaut: APPROVED
  • darksoulSP: You should say exactly what counters you are claiming, but APPROVED
  • nyttyn: "IF You were not the last referee THEN Payout = FLOOR (Standard Counters for that Match * Rounds Reffed / Total Rounds Reffed)". The standard UC for a 1v1 is 2 UC and you reffed 1 round out of 3, so you get FLOOR (2 * 1 / 3) = FLOOR (2/3) = 0 UC. NOT APPROVED
  • Temperantia: I take it you mean Marina's MC not CC. Speaking of CC, you only get 1 CC for a 1v1 singles, not 2. You still have enough to make the nature change though. Speaking of nature change, why does your Cinccino still have rank 4 attack after the nature change? Also, when applying a +speed nature, you always round the speed up, so Cinccino's speed should be 133. Fix these things and you're APPROVED
  • AOPSUser: APPROVED
  • Lord Jesseus: APPROVED

This brings my UC to 3.7 and these approvals bring it to 5.2. This arcade run then brings it to 11.2. SELF-APPROVED

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4307238#post4307238
Imanalt gets 3 CC and a win!
Whale? the Collosoil gets 3 MC and 2 KOC!
OHAI the Lucario gets 3 MC!
Gastrodoom the Gastrodon gets 3 MC and 2 KOC!
Tusks the Mamoswine gets 3 MC!
all KOC go into MC
Colo: MC 0->5->1 (buying dragon tail and rock slide (bw tms))
Luc: MC 0->3->1 (buying Psychic (bw tm)) Also claiming me first (pre25 bw2 level)
Gastro: MC 3->8->1 (buying sleep talk (bw2 tutor), Rest (bw tm), endure (past gen tm))
Mamoswine: MC 0->3->1 (buying reflect (bw tm))
stockpiling cc

lots of prizes from here...

EspyOwner gets 3 CC and a loss!
Claire Bennet the Milotic gets 3 MC and 1 KOC!
Angela Petrelli the Mrs. Mime gets 3 MC!
Hiro Nakamura gets 4 MC (+1 from Exp. Share) and 2 KOC!
D.L. Hawkins the Golurk gets 3 MC!

Claire is going to buy Magic Coat (BW Tutor) and Icy Wind (BW Tutor) for 3 MC + 1 KOC
Angela is going to buy Skill Swap (Past-Gen TM) for 3 MC
Hiro is going to buy Toxic (BW TM), Venoshock (BW TM), and Drill Run (BW Tutor) for 4 MC + 2 KOC
D.L. is going to buy Ice Punch (BW Tutor), and save its last MC.

Stockpiling the CC, leaving me with 5.

• Imanalt: APPROVED
  • EspyOwner: Mr. Mime gets Skill Swap via BW tutor now, so you only need to spend 2 MC to get it. Fix that and you're APPROVED

This brings my UC to 11.4.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Waterwarrior Apprved (3.2 UC)

~~~

+1 CC (1 CC)

Roggenrola gains 2 EC [1 from Lucky Egg], which is injected with 2 UC to hit 4/9 and evolve, automagically getting Power Gem. Using my 2 MC to purchase him Sandstorm and Stealth Rock. 1/5 DC as well.

Boldore [Ore] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

HP: 100
Atk: 5 (+)
Def: 4
SpA: 1 (-)
SpD: 2
Spe: 15
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 5

Abilities:

Sturdy (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Sand Force (DW) (Innate): This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have the Base Attack Power increased by two (2). Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

EC: 4/9
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Harden
Headbutt
Iron Defense
Mud-Slap
Power Gem
Rock Blast
Rock Slide
Sand-Attack
Sandstorm
Smack Down
Stealth Rock
Stone Edge
Tackle

Autotomize
Gravity
Heavy Slam

Earthquake
Protect
Rock Polish

Total Moves: 19

Chinchou gains 3 MC [Exp Share], 1 EC and 1 DC. 4/6 EC, 2/5 DC. Purchasing Aqua Ring, Bubblebeam, and Charge.

Vulpix gains 3 MC [Exp Share], 1 EC and 1 DC. 1/6 EC, 1/5 DC. Let's get Fire Blast, Hex, and Grudge.

Self Approved
:D

buying stuff

-6 CC

Gastly (M)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Spe, +29% Accuracy, -1 Def)

Type: Ghost / Poison
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats: 30 / 35 / 30 / 100 / 35 / 80

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 92 (80*1.15)
+29% Accuracy

Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/9

Attacks:

Hypnosis
Lick
Spite
Mean Look
Curse
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Sucker Punch
Shadow Ball

Disable
Explosion
Perish Song

Taunt
Thunderbolt
Sludge Bomb

Tirtouga (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Water/Rock
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Solid Rock:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).
Study: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Swift Swim (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 22
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14
Total Moves: 16

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Ancientpower
Aqua Jet
Bide
Bite
Crunch
Protect
Rollout
Water Gun
Wide Guard
Withdraw

Body Slam
Flail
Knock Off

Earthquake
Sandstorm
Waterfall

Buizel (M)
Nature: Naive (+15% Spe, -1 SpD, +22% Accuracy)

Type: Water
Water:
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Water Veil (DW): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability always have their body coated in a layer of water which prevents burns

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 98 (85*1.15)
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks (14 Moves):
Sonicboom
Growl
Water Sport
Quick Attack
Water Gun
Pursuit
Swift
Aqua Jet

Aqua Ring
Me First
Tail Slap

Blizzard
Brick Break
Waterfall

+10 UC
+6 UC
This brings me up to a total of 35 UC. And now, to quicktrain my Slowpoke!

EC: 0 -> 5
MC: 0 -> 24
DC: 0 -> 5 Regenerator unlocked!

20 MC goes to the BW LU moves Slack Off and Heal Pulse (2), the BW TM/Tutor moves Psyshock, Light Screen, Protect, Safeguard, Thunder Wave, Brick Break, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Rest, Focus Blast, Scald (24)

This leaves me with 1 measly UC remaining.

Also shelling out 7 CC for a fancy new Revenankh!
EDIT:

Revenankh (Ra's al Ghul) Male
Nature: Adamant; [Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Special Attack]
Type: Ghost / Fighting
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Air Lock: (Innate) This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.
Infiltrator (DW ability- LOCKED): (Innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 65
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: N/A

Attacks: (15 total)
Wrap
Bide
Sand Tomb
Wring Out
Rock Tomb
Arm Thrust
Mean Look
Glare
Shadow Punch

Counter
Wide Guard
Mach Punch

Brick Break
Rock Slide
Taunt

Sorry for double-posting, but it was overdue.

My profile.

Time to evolve Lathander the Larvesta!
Spending 4 UC to bring his EC counter to 6/6.
Spending 4 UC to bring his DC counter to 5/5 and unlock Swarm.
As for the moves, he's going to learn Gust (pre-25), Fire Spin (Level, 1 UC), Whirlwind (Level, 1 UC), Silver Wind (Level, 1 UC), Quiver Dance (Level, 1 UC), Heat Wave (Level, 1 UC), Rage Powder (Level, 1 UC), Hurricane (Level, 1 UC), Fiery Dance (Level, 1 UC), Giga Drain (BW tutor, 2 UC), Roost (BW tutor, 2 UC), Signal Beam (BW tutor, 2 UC), Tailwind (BW tutor, 2 UC), Toxic (BW TM, 2 UC), Hidden Power [Ice, 7 BP] (BW TM, 2 UC), Sunny Day (BW TM, 2 UC), Hyper Beam (BW TM, 2 UC), Light Screen (BW TM, 2 UC), Safeguard (BW TM, 2 UC), Solarbeam (BW TM, 2 UC), Will-O-Wisp (BW TM, 2 UC), U-turn (BW TM, 2 UC), Substitute (BW TM, 2 UC), and Fly (BW HM, 2 UC).

4 + 4 + 8*1 + 14*2 = 4 + 4 + 8 + 28 = 44 UC

Volcarona (Lathander) (M)
Nature: Timid (Attack reduced by *; Speed raised by 15%, accuracy boost).
Type: Bug/Fire
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 115 (+)
Accuracy boost: 16%
Base Rank Total: 22

EC: 6/6
DC: 5/5

Abilities:
Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Swarm (DW LOCKED): (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Attacks (36 moves):

Bug Buzz
Ember
Endure
Fiery Dance
Fire Blast
Fire Spin
Flamethrower
Fly
Giga Drain
Gust
Harden
Heat Wave
Hidden Power (Ice, 7 BP)
Hurricane
Hyper Beam
Leech Life
Light Screen
Morning Sun
Protect
Psychic
Quiver Dance
Rage Powder
Roost
Safeguard
Signal Beam
Silver Wind
Solarbeam
String Shot
Substitute
Sunny Day
Tailwind
Take Down
Toxic
U-turn
Whirlwind
Will-O-Wisp

EDIT: I also noticed that Ghaunadaur the Amoonguss has 5 leftover MC. I'll use 4 of them to learn the BW tutor moves After You and Foul Play.

SORRY REALLY SORRY for triple posting, but I gotta buy some more stuff!

Cleffa (Eilistraee) (F)
Nature: Quiet (Sp. Attack raised by *; Speed lowered by 15%, Evasion reduced by a flat 10%)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Stats

Atk: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 13 (-)
Evasion reduced by 10%
Base Rank Total: 10

Abilities:
Cute Charm:
(Innate) This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.
Friend Guard (DW LOCKED): The Pokemon's body emits an aura of joy that reduces the Base Attack Power of all opponents' attacks in multiple battles by two (2).

Attacks (13 moves):

Pound
Charm
Encore
Sing
Sweet Kiss
Copycat
Magical Leaf

Aromatherapy
Stored Power
Wish

Psychic
Shadow Ball
Fire Blast

Munchlax (Bahgtru) (M)
Nature: Brave (Attack raised by *; Speed lowered by 15%, Evasion reduced by a flat 10%)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Stats

HP: 120
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 4 (-)
Evasion reduced by 10%
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 16

Abilities:
Pick Up:
(Innate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.
Thick Fat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Gluttony (DW LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Attacks (16 moves):

Metronome
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Defense Curl
Amnesia
Lick
Recycle
Screech
Chip Away
Stockpile

Counter
Double-edge
Whirlwind

Earthquake
Brick Break
Rock Slide

Spending 6 CC in total to buy both.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
SubwayJ ; Dragonboy (+0.2) ; Ullar ; Waterwarrior ; Zarator (+0.3 UC overall for that) Approved

2.0 UC

~~~

+2 CC (4)

Electivire gains 3 MC. Moving 1 KOC to MC, one to CC (5). For 4 MC, purchasing Dual Chop and Electroweb, recompleting his movepool.

Rotom-H gains 3 MC. I'll store 1 MC, and I'll use 2 MC to purchase Electroweb, recompleting it's movepool.

Cyclohm gains 3 MC, +1 for 4 MC. Combining this into his stored for 5 MC, purchasing Captivate and Electroweb for all of them.

Self Approved

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gym Leaders are supposed to give out badges right?
Well, I guess that means I'm doing something right............

jas61392: 2 CC
-Tomohawk: 3 MC
-Ledian: 3 MC, 1 KOC
-Salamence: 3 MC
KO to MC

Tomo buys Snatch (5th Gen Tutor) keeping the other MC.

Ledian buys Tailwind (5thd Gen Tutor) and Brick Break (5th Gen TM)

Salamence buys Tailwind (5th Gen TM) and keeps the last MC

And the CC will go, along with two of my existing ones, to buy a Gligar (I hate you all for making me do this :P)

Gligar (Ground) (M)
Nature: Careful (+ SpD, -SpA)

Type: Ground/Flying
Ground: round STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Hyper Cutter:
(Innate) This Pokemon always keeps its claws/teeth/pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced.
Sand Veil: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Immunity (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has an immensely strong immune response to venom and does not take poison damage when Poisoned. Toxic Poisoning will not do damage; however, it will continue to grow more severe.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 85
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 18

Attacks (14 Moves):
Poison Sting
Sand Attack
Harden
Knock Off
Quick Attack
Fury Cutter
Faint Attack
Acrobatics

Counter
Feint
Night Slash

Protect
U-Turn
Earthquake

From this match...

Currency Counters: 7 + 4 = 11

Roy - Blaziken (M)
MC: 1 + 3 MC = 4
Using Move Counters to learn Stone Edge (5th Gen TM) and Brick Break (5th Gen TM).

Hype Dog - Swampert (F)
MC: 0 + 3 MC + 1 from KOs = 4
Using Move Counters to learn Stealth Rock (5th Gen Tutor) and Low Kick (5th Gen Tutor).

well that was fast
Stockpiling the 1 CC
Pinkie Pie the Blissey purchases the BW TM Protect and stockpiles the other 1 MC.

+10 UC
Putting all of those, including the 1 I have stockpiled, into my Revenankh's MC. Purchasing the BW LU moves Vital Throw, Revenge, Power Whip, Hammer Arm, Moonlight (5 total), as well as the BW TMs Protect, Smack Down, and Torment (11 total)

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4306680
20 UC tots
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4308248#post4308248
Now 22
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3468494
Now 24

Ralts [Matt Parkman] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 Special Attack)
Type: Psychic
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:

Synchronize:
Type: Innate
Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.

Trace:
Type: Can be Activated
When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.

Telepathy (Dream World):
Type: Innate
This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Atk: Rank 2 (+)
Def: Rank 1
Spe: 40

Attacks:

Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Change
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind

Disable
Encore
Shadow Sneak

Taunt
Torment
Will-O-Wisp

I now have 4 CC

And http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3468888, gives me 12 UC, bringing me up to 36 in total.

Now, let's build our first gym mon, Palm the Rotom!
Level up: Electro Ball, Hex, Discharge, Charge, Substitute
5 UC total
Tutor: Dark Pulse, Electroweb, Pain Split, Signal Beam, Snatch, Snore, Trick
19 UC total
Machine: Toxic, Protect, Sunny Day, Thunder Wave, Double Team, Reflect, Rest
33 UC total
Past Machine: Endure
36 UC total

I have no more UC :(

Hey look what I found http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3468774
5 UC!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
ITT: Zarator forgets where the edit button is... 6.6

Anyways, claiming from here.

2 CC, & a Raid Win, with 4 KOC to split.
---

Camerupt [Tormeldon] (M)
EC: 6/6
MC: 5 (+3 MC, +2 KOC) > 0
DC: 5/5
-Learns Bulldoze (Gen V TM), & Selfdestruct (Past-Gen Move)
---

Dusknoir [Caius] (M)
EC: 9/9
MC: 6 (+3 MC, +2 KOC) > 0
DC: N/A
-Learns Focus Blast, Trick Room (Both Gen V TM), & Snatch (Gen V Tutor)
---
That is all. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)