Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
AOPSUser, jas#, Orcinus, SimonSays (sorry!), Endquote, waterwarrior, typon77, SubwayJ, deadfox, TheWolfe, ZhengTann and Zeo are approved.

That gives me 1 UC and 0.7!

Claiming from this.

AOPSUser said:
Alch: 3 CC
SimonSays: 3 CC
Capote: 2 MC, 1 DC, 4 KOC
Wilde, H.G. Wells, Celeste, and Electress: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Solid, Snicket, Duchess: 3 MC
H.G. Wells the Venonat will simply stockpile everything.

Wilde the Treecko will get Agility (BW Lvl) and Giga Drain (BW Lvl).

CAPOTE THE GREAT AND POWERFUL will buy ThunderPunch, Fire Punch, and Ice Punch -- all BW2 Tutors.

And, of course, I'm stockpiling the CC.

Self-approved.

E: Also grabbing a Lucky Egg for 6 CC, bringing me down to a measly 1.

Also also I forgot this.

waterwarrior said:
Alchemator gets 8 CC
Rowling the Ninetales gets 8 HC
Stockpiling the HC [as MC duh] and grabbing another Lucky Egg for 6 CC. This brings my total to 3.

+1 EC/DC +3 MC for Riolu, +1 CC

Stockpiling CC

Evolving Riolu

Buying Heal Pulse, Aura Sphere, and ExtremeSpeed by level up.

Lucario [Jimmy Jean-Louis] (Male)
Nature: Naive (+15% Speed, -1 Special Defense, +16% Accuracy)
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

Steadfast:
Type: Innate
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Inner Focus:
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Justified (Dream World):
This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 104 (+)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Attacks:

Quick Attack
Foresight
Endure
Counter
Force Palm
Feint
Reversal
Copycat
Screech
Dark Pulse
Metal Claw
Detect
Bone Rush
Me First
Metal Sound
Heal Pulse
Aura Sphere
ExtremeSpeed

Blaze Kick
Hi Jump Kick
Crunch

Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Drain Punch

Earthquake
Shadow Claw
Focus Blast

Woooooo..

I get 1 CC, up to 10 total. Buying a Soothe Bell, so I go down to 2 CC.
Duclohm gets 1 EC and 3 MC (it has full DC now). It evolves, gains Tri Attack on evolution, and I buy Ice Beam (BW TM) and Zap Cannon (LU).

Cyclohm [Mainstream] (M)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpAtk, -1 Atk)

Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Overcoat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 80

Size Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5

Attacks: (39)

Double Hit
Tri Attack
Bide
Leer
Whirlwind
Tackle
Growl
Twister
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Sonicboom
Discharge
Slack Off
Dragon Pulse
Weather Ball
Hurricane
Zap Cannon

Shock Wave
Heal Bell
Hydro Pump
Signal Beam

Draco Meteor

Thunderbolt
Thunder
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Surf
Rain Dance
Ice Beam
Torment
Protect
Substitute
Thunder Wave
Volt Switch
Light Screen
Endure
Trick Room
Aerial Ace

Also, my Riolu has had full EC for a while. Evolving him. It gains Dark Pulse, Bone Rush, and Me First automatically upon evoution, and I'll buy Heal Pulse, Aura Sphere, and Close Combat (All LU) with his stockpiled MC.

Lucario [Odin] (M)
Nature: Naive (+15% Spd, +12% Accuracy, -1 SpD)

Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Justified (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4
Spe: 104 (90*1.15)
+12% Accuracy

Base Rank Total: 20

MC: 3

Attacks: (38)

Physical
Blaze Kick
Bone Rush
Circle Throw
Counter
Crunch
Close Combat
Dig
Drain Punch
Extremespeed
Feint
Force Palm
Hi Jump Kick
Ice Punch
Metal Claw
Quick Attack
Reversal
Rock Slide
ThunderPunch

Special
Aura Sphere
Dark Pulse
Dragon Pulse
Final Gambit
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Vacuum Wave

Status
Agility
Copycat
Detect
Double Team
Endure
Foresight
Heal Pulse
Me First
Metal Sound
Nasty Plot
Screech
Substitute

Congrats LS!
Stockpiling the CC, KOC to MC, giving me 4 total.
Buying the BW TMs Rain Dance and Frustration.

Also buying a Soothe Bell for 8 CC, because I can and it helps for Ice Spire (when I get back, of course)

I ruin everything by knocking out everything but the biggest threat in the match. FTW

I go to 10 CC because I get 1.

Loch the Dragonite uses the 2 KOC as MC, gaining 5 total. She'll use them to learn Bide and Rain Dance.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I was close... 6.6

I get 6 CC, & a bunch of KOC. Blind the Simipour, by virtue of having a complete movepool, has his 3 KOC turned into CC, giving me 9 CC from this challenge.
---

Weavile [Delg] (M)
MC: 3 (+3 KOC) > 0
-Learns Fling, Night Slash, & Snatch (All Gen V Level-Up)
---

Steelix [Iron Chain] (M)
MC: 6 (+6 KOC) > 0
-Autolearns Dragonbreath, due to Steelix learning it at Lv25 in B2W2
-Learns Payback, Rock Smash (Both Gen V Level-Up), & Snore (Gen V Tutor)
---
That is all.

+1 CC, +2 MC, +1 DC, +1 KOC for Gallade

Buying Zen Headbutt (BW Tutor) and putting the KOC into DC, leaving me with 4/5 DC.

Buying Porygon.

Porygon [Micah Sanders]
Nature: Modest (+1 Special Attack, -1 Attack)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:

Trace:
Type: Can be Activated
When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. The Ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Trace can be reused with an action later in battle for 5 EN.Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.

Download:
At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage boost on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher Defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher Special Defense. For ties, Special Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Analytic (Dream World):
If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 40
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Conversion 2
Tackle
Sharpen
Conversion
Agility
Psybeam
Recover
Magnet Rise

Wonder Room
Magic Coat
Signal Beam

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Solarbeam

Nice match imo
Orci got the CC part of the prizes wrong I get 3CC due to it being a 4 vs 4 Singles
Which brings me to 4
Kingdra gets 2MC and 1DC and learns Bounce(BW2 Tutor) with its MC
Houndoom gets 2MC, 1DC and 1KOC which goes into DC to unlock Unnerve and the MC is used to buy Dark Pulse(BW2 Tutor)
Primeape gets 3MC due to Exp Share which Orci forgot, 1DC and 1KOC, KOC goes into MC to buy Fire Punch and Ice Punch (Both BW2 Tutors)
Solosis gets 1EC, 2MC, 1DC and 1KOC. KOC goes into DC MC goes to buy After You (BW2 Tutor) EC goes to 4 which makes it ready to evolve but I'm tired now so no evo

Lol 1 round
I get 2UC which goes into Magikarp's EC bringing it to 4

Lord Jesseus, EspyOwner (both posts), waterwarrior (jsyk your swampert should also have a spare mc already?), rickheg, Its A Random, Orcinus Duo, and Wobbanaut: approved for 0.7 UC

typon77: your Cyclohm also gains Whirlwind, Bide, and Leer upon evolution. It should also only have 80 Speed. Lucario also gains Detect, Metal Claw, and Metal Sound upon evolution. Fix those and approved for 0.1 UC.

That gives me 0.8 UC total, 2.6 UC combined with my approvals yesterday.
---

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3467925
Prizes
Elevator Music
2 CC
Revenankh: 3 MC, 1 KO
Morufon the Venomoth: 4 MC
Togekissu the Togekiss: 3 MC, 2 KO
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4310890
Elevator Music gets 8 CC
Milotic gets 16 MC
Carracosta gets 3 MC and 1 KOC
Steelix gets 3 MC and 1 KOC
Note: Milotic should get 3 KOC as well, and I should only get 6 CC.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=9096
From the result of this, I get 2 CC, while Ninetales and Togekiss get 3 MC each and 4 KOC to split between the two of them. I'll give them each 2.

4 + 6 + 12.5 = 22.5 UC from reffing facilities, for a total of 25.1 when combined with UC from approvals.

Total:

[box]Elevator Music: 10 CC / 25.1 UC
Kyukon (Ninetales): 3 MC / 2 KOC
Mirokarosu (Milotic): 16 MC / 3 KOC
Haganeiru (Steelix): 3 MC / 1 KOC
Togekissu (Togekiss): 6 MC / 4 KOC
(Revenankh): 3 MC / 1 KOC
Morufon (Venomoth): 4 MC
Abagoora (Carracosta): 3 MC / 1 KOC[/box]
---
Currency Counters: 55 ---> 65 ---> 33 (spending)
Universal Counters: 2.5 ---> 27.6 ---> 15.6 (spending)

All KOC goes into MC. Purchases:
- Kyukon (Ninetales): Flail (Egg Move) and Zen Headbutt (BW Tutor) for 5 MC.
- Mirokarosu (Milotic): Flail (Level-Up), Bind (BW Tutor), Iron Tail (BW Tutor), Sleep Talk (BW Tutor), Snore (BW Tutor), Hyper Beam (BW TM), Round (BW TM), Psych Up (BW TM), Swagger (BW TM), and Facade (BW TM) for 19 MC.
- Haganeiru (Steelix): Sleep Talk (BW Tutor) and Giga Impact (BW Tutor) for 4 MC.
- Togekissu (Togekiss): Lucky Chant (Egg Move), Covet (BW Tutor), Drain Punch (BW Tutor), Trick (BW Tutor), and Aerial Ace (BW TM) for 11 MC. [note: Togekiss already had 1 MC before claims].
- (Revenankh): Sleep Talk (BW Tutor) and Trick (BW Tutor) for 4 MC.
- Morufon (Venomoth): Snore (BW Tutor) and Acrobatics (BW TM) for 4 MC.
- Abagoora (Carracosta): Sleep Talk (BW Tutor) and Low Kick (BW Tutor) for 4 MC.

Using some of my CC to buy the following items: Exp. Share (6 CC), Amulet Coin (6 CC), and Expert Belt (20 CC) for 32 CC.

Also gonna dump UC into a couple of my Pokemon:

- Ariadosu (Ariados): Giga Drain (BW Tutor) and X-Scissor (BW TM) for 4 UC.
- (Necturna): Sleep Talk (BW Tutor), Snatch (BW Tutor), Synthesis (BW Tutor), and Trick (BW Tutor) for 8 UC.

I'll stockpile the rest.

self approved

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
using 8 of my 9 CC to buy a Lucky Egg and a Vulpix.

<Vulpix> [Hex] (Female)
Nature: Rash (+Sp. Att., -Sp. Def.)
Type: Fire
Fire:
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flash Fire (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.

Drought (Type: Innate) [DW, Locked]
When this Pokemon is sent out, it summons blistering sunlight that scorches the field and does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 65
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6

Attacks:

Ember
Tail Whip
Roar
Quick Attack
Will-O-Wisp
Fire Spin
Imprison
Confuse Ray
Flamethrower
Faint Attack
Flame Burst

Energy Ball
Hypnosis
Secret Power

Protect
Toxic
Rest

I lose to EM :/

I get 3 CC, up to 5 total.
Dragonite, who now has full EC and DC, gets 3 MC. I buy Dive (BW HM) and stockpile 1 MC.
Horsea gets 1 EC, 4 MC (+1 KOC), and 1 DC. I buy Twister, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, and Dragon Dance (All LU).
Cyclohm, who now has full EC and DC, gets 3 MC. I'll buy Gust (Egg), the ultimate combomaker.

Also, flashy

I get 1 CC, up to 6 total.
Gengar gets 4 MC. I buy Role Play and Icy Wind (Both BW Tutor)

Also, my Stratagem has 10 stockpiled MC. I'll use those to buy Flash Cannon (-2), Head Smash (-1), Electro Ball (-1), Double-Edge (-1), Rock Polish (-1), Explosion (-2), and Rest (-2)

Well that fucking sucked
Rewards said:
Waterwarrior: 1 CC
Slowbro: 1 EC, 3 MC, 1 KOC
Swinub: 1 EC, 1 DC, 2 MC, 1 EC/DC
Stockpiling the CC.

Officially evolving Derpy Hooves the Slowpoke into a Slowbro (fuck you, Slowking). KOC to MC, purchasing the BW Tutor moves Magic Coat and Drain Punch with the 4 MC I get.

Slowpoke (Derpy Hooves) Female
Nature: Sassy (+SpD, -Spe, -10% evasion)
Type: Water/Psychic
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Own Tempo: (Innate) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Regenerator (DW ability- UNLOCKED): (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 26 (30/1.15) (-)
Base Rank Total: 19

Attacks: (29 total)
Physical:
Brick Break
Drain Punch
Headbutt
Tackle
Zen Headbutt

Special:
Confusion
Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
Future Sight
Psychic
Psyshock
Scald
Surf
Water Gun

Curse
Disable
Growl
Heal Pulse
Light Screen
Magic Coat
Me First
Protect
Rest
Safeguard
Slack Off
Thunder Wave
Trick Room
Yawn

Mr. Freeze's Lucky Egg counter goes into EC.
EC: 0 -> 2
MC: 0 -> 2 -> 0
DC: 0 -> 1
Purchasing the BW LU moves Ice Shard and Take Down with the 2 MC.

+4 UC
Stockpiling them for now

Link to another victory, into my pocket where I keep my victories. =]

CC: 6 -> 8

Slaking (Creon) [M]
EC:
9/9
MC: 0 -> 5 (+KOC) -> 1
DC: N/A
Learns Shadow Claw and Substitute (BW TM)

Cleffa (Emira) [F]
EC:
3/9 -> 4/9 Evolves!
MC: 3 -> 5 -> 0
DC: 2/5 -> 4/5

And, post-evo:
Gains Growl, DoubleSlap, Defence Curl, Follow Me, Bestow, Wake-Up Slap, Minimize (Pre-25), Light Screen (BW TM) and Aromatherapy (Egg)

Clefairy (Emira) [F]
Nature: Quiet [Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) to opponent's attacks directed at this Pokemon.]
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Cute Charm: (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is not negated.
Friend Guard (DW): (Innate) The Pokemon's body emits an aura of joy that reduces the Base Attack Power of all opponents' attacks in multiple battles by two (2).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 30 (35/1.15, rounded down)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 16
-10 Eva.

EC: 4/9
DC: 4/5

Attacks:
Pound
Growl
DoubleSlap
Defence Curl
Follow Me
Bestow
Wake-Up Slap
Minimize
Charm
Encore
Sing
Sweet Kiss
Copycat
Magical Leaf

Metronome
Mimic
Wish
Aromatherapy

Fire Blast
SolarBeam
Psychic
Reflect
Light Screen

Moves: 21

GIVE
ME
SKITTY

Skitty (Eden McCain) [Female]
Nature: Brave (+1 Attack, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Abilities:

Cute Charm:
This Pokemon’s natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.

Normalize:
Type: Can be Disabled
This Pokemon has mastered Normal-type attacks and can change any attack type to have a Normal energy signature. All attacks used by the Pokemon are considered Normal-type attacks, although they retain the same status-enducing and other properties. The Pokemon's Normal-type attacks will have four (4) more Base Attack Power.

Wonder Skin (Dream World):
The Pokemon's skin has an agent that heaviliy resists attempts to change its composition. It changes the accuracy of all non-damaging attacks to 50% before applying any other modifiers.

Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 43 (-)
Weight Class: 2

EC: 0/6

Attacks:

Fake Out
Growl
Tail Whip
Tackle
Foresight
Attract
Sing
Copycat
DoubleSlap
Assist
Charm
Faint Attack

Sucker Punch
Wish
Zen Headbutt

Facade
Solarbeam
Payback

this leaves me at 1 CC

also fuck RNG numbers

+3 MC, +1 DC/EC, for Porygon. +1 CC

Buying Tri Attack and stockpiling MC.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Claiming from here.

I gain 3 CC. Stortamus the Hippowdon has a complete movepool, so I instead get 5 CC, likewise Sleast the Gastrodon, who also got 3 KOC, which gets transferred to CC. So I gain 16 CC from this match.
---

Torterra [Firmoise] (M)
MC: 4 (+3 MC, +1 KO Counter) > 0
-Learns Hidden Power (Ice 7) (Gen V TM), & Earth Power (Gen V Tutor)
---

Fidgit [Utilitand] (M)
MC: 3 (+3 MC) > 0
-Learns Sand Tomb (BW Egg Move)
---
That is all.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4311563
59 UC now
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4315356&posted=1
63 UC
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4315299
65 UC

All right. 2 CC buys me an embirch

<Embrich> [Axel] (Male)
Nature: Brave
Type: Fire/Grass
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3(+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 43(-) (-10% Evasion)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9

Attacks:(15)
Bullet Seed
Sweet Scent
Absorb
Growth
Ember
Leech Seed
Flame Wheel
Giga Drain

Counter
Aromatherapy
Blaze Kick

Solarbeam
Flamethrower
Double Team

Now going to sink UC into that thing.

Level up: Leaf tornado, Fire Spin, Petal Dance, Flame Burst, Synthesis, Lava Plume
6 UC
5th gen tutor: Earth Power, Heat Wave, Iron Tail, Low Kick, Seed Bomb
16 UC total
5th gen TMs: Toxic, Sunny Day, Facade, Flame Charge, Rock Slide, Grass Knot, Swagger, Protect, Flash Cannon, Substitute
36 UC total
Egg Moves: Psybeam, DragonBreath, GrassWhistle, Revenge
48 UC total

that leaves me with...17 UC.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3466242&page=5
4 CC, so I have8 now

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4315356#post4315356
Imanalt: 1 CC, win.
Hippopotas, Golett: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Hippo: EC: 0->2 (koc in here), mc 0->2->0 (buying earthquake and crunch (level)), DC 0->1
Golett: EC 3->4, MC 2->4->0 (buying earthquake, hammer arm (levels), Rock Slide (tm)), DC: 1->3 (koc in here)

ALSO claiming from http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&gmid=232017#gmessage232017
fuck aweshucks....
anyways
2 CC
3MC for Colossoil and Gastrodon
4 KOC going into gastrodon's MC
Gastrodon: mc 6->13->1 (buying rock slide, sludge wave, blizzard, hyper beam, hail, and round (bw tms)
Colossoil: MC 1->4
my cc: 11->14

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3469059&page=2

Lord Jesseus - 4CC (Amulet Coin)
Scyther - 1EC, 2MC, 1DC
Larvesta - 1EC, 3MC, 1DC, 1KOC
Mollux - 4MC, 1KOC
Char meleon izard - 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 1KOC

All KOC as MC

Yes, that's izard, he evolved in that battle (although he was meant to evolve in a different one...)
Now he looks like this:

Charizard [Chi] (Male)
Nature: Lonely (+Atk, -Def)

Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 100

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2).
SolarPower (DW): (Innate) When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).

Attacks:
Heat Wave
Dragon Claw
Air Slash
Scratch
Growl
Leer
Ember
Metal Claw
Rage
Dragon Rage
Scary Face
Fire Fang
Smokescreen
Flamethrower
Flame Burst

Crunch
Rock Slide
Counter

Will-o-Wisp
Rock Slide
Dig
Protect
Brick Break
Shadow Claw
Solarbeam

He's spending his 3 MC on Solarbeam and Flame Burst (already added in)

Mollux now has 5 MC, let's grab Hidden Power Grass 7, Heat Wave, Recover, Eruption.

Scyther gets Roost for 2 MC.

Larvesta gets Bug Buzz and Giga Drain, leaving 1 MC.

I'm also buying two EXP Shares now that they're cheap as fucking chips.
-12 CC
THIS PURCHASE ANGERS ME AAARGH

Claiming:

CC > 70
Chimchar uses an HC in each of EC, and DC

Also, spending 8 CC (apparently) on a Soothe Bell, and 18 MC on 3 EXP shares and 6 CC on an Amulet Coin. (-32 CC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)