Cookie Clicker

Yeah, Time Machines are a pain in the ass to get the achievement for. I'm at 91 and the next one is going to cost over 41 trillion... 100 Time Machines is the last normal achievement I need too.

At this point it's not even worth it to leave the game idle anymore. I get more cookies with a single Lucky! golden cookie (currently maxed out at around 1.2 trillion each time) than I make in half an hour of idling... and a golden cookie spawns every 1-4 minutes (I think). I just want to play some SMT4 and Luigi's Mansion damnit. ;_;

Ok I clicked 15 times and have bought 10 cursors, what should I start going for next? Im gonna get the upgrades but idk after that.

(whoa I'm glad my meds work)

Filthy little thing... it has betrayed us.

I'm actually at the point where I almost might as well shut down my computer at night now, heh. Only golden cookies really matter. And golden cookies have finally outscaled the red ones, so I sucked it up and bought the Elder Covenant as the only thing I make serious money from anymore is golden cookies.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah at this point I'm just waiting on the next update... wonder what the dungeons will be like.

The thing about this game, is that it only takes a few hours to start a cookie chain going, and once the chain starts, its more of a "just one more [insert upgrade/cookie producing thing]" and its great when you just leave the computer on and do other stuff, and come back and see that you can buy something new.

breh

強いだね
For those of you without quintillion fingers:

When you get enough cash to buy the last cursors to get the upgrade, you can immediately sell the last couple few to get enough cookies back to buy quintillion fingers. The change in CpS is negligible and you get the upgrade waaaay faster.

tehy

Banned deucer.
so i'm at 68 time machines, 440 million CPS, have nearly all of the achievements, missing only 100 portals, 100 time machines, 200 cursors, uncanny clicker. got pretty much all of the upgrades and elder covenant;only missing the 99 trillion ones and the final golden cookie upgrade.

Where do i go from here? How do i get 1 billion plus?

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Why the fuck does this thread have five pages?

Edit: I am now a aware of why this thread has five pages

fuck

Last edited:

When you get enough cash to buy the last cursors to get the upgrade, you can immediately sell the last couple few to get enough cookies back to buy quintillion fingers. The change in CpS is negligible and you get the upgrade waaaay faster.
actually mad i didn't think of that, great idea though! with quintillion fingers my cursor cps surpasses that of my portals so yeah, well worth i m o

Why the fuck does this thread have five pages?

Edit: I am now a aware of why this thread has five pages

fuck
welcome 2 cookie hivemind ;))))

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
yeah, i'm glad i found out about the cheats... now i can remove it from my bookmarks and never open that page again

Omg thank you so much.

so i'm at 68 time machines, 440 million CPS, have nearly all of the achievements, missing only 100 portals, 100 time machines, 200 cursors, uncanny clicker. got pretty much all of the upgrades and elder covenant;only missing the 99 trillion ones and the final golden cookie upgrade.

Where do i go from here? How do i get 1 billion plus?
Actively click golden cookies on the regular and get the 99 trillion income modifiers, they will make a big difference. Buy more time machines. Keep grinding those achievements and wait for the dungeon update, which is soontm.

yeah, i'm glad i found out about the cheats... now i can remove it from my bookmarks and never open that page again
Hahaha, someone else did that? After spending two evenings leaving it to idle I decided to just cheat so I could tell myself I 'won' the game. However, the cookie production was too high and now the page just instantly freezes whenever I go on. Which got me to stop playing it, so yeah.

VKCA

(I did cheat, using a usb mouse + my laptop touchpad for double clicking power, but that's not the point)
I have a thinkpad, so I have 1. usb mouse 2. trackpad tapping to click 3. actual trackpad button for clicking 4. button above the trackpad to click
I'm clicking quadre at once
so meta

(not that it does fuckall, need golden now but it's still fun seeing the cookie spas out)

VKCA

closed my window without thinking about it
was an incognito window (because I happened to be browsing smogon in it earlier [for no particular reason])
so yeah
all my stuff's gone
don't think I'm ever going to touch this again lol

man can I change my name to usActCirc?

Last edited:
A small update just went live.

-Prestige system added. Now when you soft reset, you get a permanent cps boost depending on your "Cookies baked (all time)" stat that stacks over multiple resets.
-Save format has been modified to be shorter. No word on whether old saves still work.
-77 golden cookie achievement has been renamed and a new 777 golden cookie shadow achievement added.
-Clicking Frenzy (the golden cookie effect that makes only your clicking amount boosted for 13 seconds) has been increased to 777x.
-This isn't listed, but I think the Lucky! effect may have been nerfed? I was getting a little over 1.2 trillion on Lucky! before, and am now only getting around 830 billion. About a 1/3 drop...

breh

強いだね
I've noticed that there's another 99T cookie...

ughhhhhhhhhh

(on another note, tehre are suddenly 7 upgrades that I haven't unlocked, including the new 99T cookie... where did those come from?)

e: also another 99T cookie after it

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)