Smogon Fantasy Football: 2013-2014 Season

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Barely behind fabbles with an auto draft team. The baton is being taken.

Also in a money league, PPR, I'm trying to do a straight up trade Vernon Davis for David Wilson. I figure its only a matter of time until Wilson finally gets it right and blows up, because the rest of the Giants backfield is so terrible and I may as well get him while his value is low.

http://puu.sh/4uB6i.png is my entire team for those concerned. Its a 12 team league (I know my team is stacked dont ask how drew brees and julio fell to me.
Second highest points for with an autodraft team....I think the formula to winning has been discovered!

Charles is the PPR stud I thought he'd be. Hopefully his strong performance tonight and Bowe's dud (though there is time left still) will lead to a break finally going my way and my first win in League D.

I was really hoping the Chiefs were gonna be able to hold McCoy to no scores...
That dude is just having an awesome season so far, unfortunately.

damn my league with friends is going downhill fast

my two starting rbs were david wilson and ray rice. last game they got 2 points total, and while i expect ray rice to pick it up, it sounds like wilson is gonna be splitting carries for a while

then bowe decides to shit on me and get 0 points

RE: Gronk - yeah he's a game time decision, but that's what i was thinking too.

i'm starting Bell over MJD too, and it makes me sad.

my money league opponent played Bowe tonight. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
My autodraft team in smogon is getting annihilated but my team that I made in my real life auction league has gone for 150 and it isn't PPR! This is including me having Thompkins and Shorts on the bench in favour of Edelman.

Man the week I sit Antonio Brown he has a monster game. When I start him again he will probably just post another mediocre stat line. :(

Man the week I sit Antonio Brown he has a monster game. When I start him again he will probably just post another mediocre stat line. :(
I flirted with benching him but I figured Haley would be smart enough to call some plays for him this week after Brown confronted him last week. Turns out I probably wouldn't have needed his production to win anyway lol

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Should I be more annoyed at playing Vernon Davis because he wasn't listed as inactive before the game started or the fact that Winslow would've gotten me zero points from the TE position anyway even if I knew about VD? :rolleyes:Now, Hillman hasn't exactly been a stud so far but I'm not very confident in holding a 2.94-point lead over any single player going into MNF. ;[

yeah yahoo did not list VD as out oddly

having a ton of dud performances this year from just about everyone. luckily one of my opponents only put up 50 points on me today, but can't say the same in league C lol

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The first place person in League C is about to lose by 60 points o_O

Frustratingly I got underperformances from basically everyone except Justin Tucker, that's what I get for benching MJD and Brian Hartline I guess

someone in my money league offered me demarco murray for my cj spiller

leaning toward not doing it, but looking for second (third... fourth) opinions

Stallion

Tree Young

He's trying to get you to buy high. See if you can get him to throw in an extra player, otherwise don't even think about it

finally got my first win in my money league, 1-2 and i'm still pretty confident i can win this thing.

no thanks to Krapernick though, riding Romo the rest of the way.

3-0 in my non-money league and i don't see that changing anytime soon.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

I disagree with Stallion, I'd take this deal in a heartbeat. CJ seems to be bothered by a nagging knee injury, whilst Murray is doing exactly what he was doing last season before he got injured. Your call though.

Don't do it. Murray owners were waiting for this kind of breakout game from him so they could attempt to sell high. Murray is pretty much a lock to get injured. Plus, Spiller has had to face some tough run defenses in the Jets and Panthers thus far.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
First in my money league which is really nice. I don't think I have the best team, but it is pretty consistent so I am hoping to make playoffs and then anything can happen there.

As for Smogon League B I won't be able to do well unless Ray Rice and Roddy White are healthy, so just holding out on that for now.

Stallion

Tree Young
Myself and Lakers are the two highest scoring teams this week, and we are playing each other...

Also I benched Thompkins in my auction league, fml.

EDIT: Anyone wanna trade for Luck in league B? He's kicking ass on my bench and I could really do with a strong flex play - especially a TE but I'm not picky

slaughtered in both leagues.

just got offered CJ Spiller and James Jones for Doug Martin.

guy has Owen Daniels on the bench and i need a TE for Cameron's bye week.

thoughts?

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
dougie has been struggling hasn't he? I dunno it sounds tempting but it feels like you'd just be trading one struggling RB for another struggling RB. Jones is boom or bust so I wouldn't really trust him in the first place. Tough call there, but I would probably reject the trade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)