Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like that Pumpkaboo typing, disappointed with it's Sp. Atk though. Trying to flesh out my Gen 6 Sun team, and a Solar Beam from something like that would be fun. I suppose there are still opportunities if it could take advantage of Growth.

Curious if there are any leaks on the starters Level Up moves? In particular (and still thinking about the fact that I will be running my playthrough with a Drought Charizard Y) I'm wondering if the Chespin line learns Growth. Originally I was thinking about Charmander and Froakie, but if I have Charizard Y, I seem to be cutting my Kalos starter's power in half (reducing effectiveness of Water moves and what not). Wondering now if Chespin is the better play. Would love to know if he can benefit from Drought at all.

I sorted through the past 20 or so pages and couldn't find anything, I apologize if I have missed.

Really like that Pumpkaboo typing, disappointed with it's Sp. Atk though. Trying to flesh out my Gen 6 Sun team, and a Solar Beam from something like that would be fun. I suppose there are still opportunities if it could take advantage of Growth.

Curious if there are any leaks on the starters Level Up moves? In particular (and still thinking about the fact that I will be running my playthrough with a Drought Charizard Y) I'm wondering if the Chespin line learns Growth. Originally I was thinking about Charmander and Froakie, but if I have Charizard Y, I seem to be cutting my Kalos starter's power in half (reducing effectiveness of Water moves and what not). Wondering now if Chespin is the better play. Would love to know if he can benefit from Drought at all.

I sorted through the past 20 or so pages and couldn't find anything, I apologize if I have missed.
Chespin's final evolution will be physically strong, physically defensive, and kinda slow, meaning that it may not be very useful in a sun team.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
oh jesus as per http://i.imgur.com/UjlSEyK.png megablastoise has stats of
79/102-103/119-120/133-136/114-115/78
this gives it 625-631 bst, it seems likely it will be 79/103/120/135/115/78 to give exactly 100 bst increase, and nice round numbers for each stat increase (+0/+20/+20/+50/+20/+0)

It won't have 3 stages..none of them.... the pre-evos are no 61 and 63 ...meaning orotto is 62 and gourgeist is 64...65 is litwik...so just 2 stage for both families
I'm perfectly fine with that as long as the pumpkin one looks good. We already know that Orotto looks great.

Fun fact: did you know that pumpkins are berries?

all new pokes and maybe evo accordin to pokedex blank space

1. Chespin
2. Quilladin
3. Chesnaught
4. Fennekin
5. Braixen
6. Delphox
7. Froakie
8. Frogadier
9. Greninja
10. Bunnelby
11. Diggersby
12. Fletchling
13. Fletchinder
14. Talonflame
15. Scatterbug
16. Spewpa
17. Vivillon
18. Litleo
19. Pyroar
20. Flabébé
21. Floette
22. Third Evo
23. Skiddo
24. Gogoat
25. Pancham
26. Pangoro
27. Furfrou
28. Espurr
29. Meowstic
30. Honedge
31. Doublade
32. third evo
33. Spritzee
34. Aromatisse
35. Swirlix
36. Slurpuff
37. Inkay
38. Malimar
39. Binacle
40. Barbaracle
41. Skrelp
42. Skrelp evo
43. Clauncher
44. Clauncher evo
45. Helioptile
46. Heliolisk
47. Tyrunt
48. Tyrantrum
49. Amaura
50. Aurorus
51. Sylveon
52. Hawlucha
53. Dedenne
54. Carbink
55. Goomy
56. Sliggoo
57. Third evo
58. Klefki
59. Noivern
60. Xerneas
61. Yveltal
62. Phantump
63. Orotto
64. Pumpkaboo
65. Gourgeist
66.Xerneas
67.Yvetal

and for sure there will be a all stats base 100 cute legendary like every gen....and a legendary trio... so 71 till now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)