Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
95/60/65/110/130/65

Looks to be Sylveon's stat spread
Actually, wouldn't it be 95/65/65/110/130/60? Since it's Calm nature (Looks Calm to me), and attack even though its lowered it the same as speed, seems like speed would be 60 since it's the lowest that isn't being effected.

Actually, wouldn't it be 95/65/65/110/130/60? Since it's Calm nature (Looks Calm to me), and attack even though its lowered it the same as speed, seems like speed would be 60 since it's the lowest that isn't being effected.
It could, or it could just have higher EVs in Attack then in Speed.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Could anyone ask Josh to test Stealth Rock? His Tyrunt had it, and it wouldn't be really difficult, specially if he has Roar/Whirlwind on any of his pokémon. Use Stealth Rock > Switch out to Phazer > Spam Roar > See how many turns it takes to kill shit.

I'd ask it myself but my ISP is banned since last month for some unknown reason??? Fucking brbrbrs.

Manaphy

Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am family guy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
I need to know if the LEGENdARY wolf pokemon is true!!!
There is some evidence to back up that there is a new Ice wolf Pokemon. Apparently NPC's have talked about a Legendary Ice Wolf Pokemon, though I don't have the source for it, and there is a random ice mirror that does nothin that we know atm:

In addition an Ice Wolf Pokemon was said in a rumour that correctly stated new Pokemon.

Oh man, there are lots of defensive pokemons this gen.
I'm still going to go with either Klefki or Mawile as my Fairy of choice, but Sylveon looks nice.
I'm curious what it's other ability is, if it has one.

How is affection different from the way Espeon and Umbreon were evolved?

Now that all the new mons are known, the next important task for the leakers is to find out which old mons were retconed to fairy.

Alright, looks like maximum affection in Pokémon Amie is the requirement to evolve Eevee into Sylveon!

And now for the real pressing question- can we rename traded Pokémon? I know the current leakers haven't been able to coordinate trades for any reason just yet, but surely the Farfetch'd you can trade a Bunnelby for in-game would suffice?
This. It annoys me so much that I can't name something without a nickname at just because it was a traded Pokemon. Sure, Gamefreak, I'm sure when the trainer playing Emerald nicknamed their Registeel "REGISTEEL" it was out of pure, unending love. The kind of love that still lives on even after it has been traded. But to me, it's just a really annoying thing to have a Pokemon's name in all caps, especially when all other Pokemon in the game have normally written ones. What's even worse is when you can't rename or un-name your own Pokemon from other save files. It's such a slap in the face. "Oh hey, you want to give your Pokemon a nickname? Well too bad, it technically isn't yours because it's from another save file! Trololololololololololololol!!"

I'm trying to compare this to B/W in memory, how many Gen 5 mons weren't catchable pre E4?
That game was different, at least in my opinion. That was a very exclusive regional Pokedex, only using Gen V Pokes for the pre-E4 stuff, at least from my memory...

Thing is, I'm pret
This. It annoys me so much that I can't name something without a nickname at just because it was a traded Pokemon. Sure, Gamefreak, I'm sure when the trainer playing Emerald nicknamed their Registeel "REGISTEEL" it was out of pure, unending love. The kind of love that still lives on even after it has been traded. But to me, it's just a really annoying thing to have a Pokemon's name in all caps, especially when all other Pokemon in the game have normally written ones. What's even worse is when you can't rename or un-name your own Pokemon from other save files. It's such a slap in the face. "Oh hey, you want to give your Pokemon a nickname? Well too bad, it technically isn't yours because it's from another save file! Trololololololololololololol!!"
I'm pretty sure there's already a way for the game to tell if a name is a nickname. They should allow you to rename a Pokemon that doesn't already have a nickname.

E4 rematches: You can go back and fight them as you please but it looks like it's just the same fights again.
Awwww

Unless there's some trigger for the rematches, I guess. But I think only FRLG & HGSS had that, not sure about Platinum

Awwww

Unless there's some trigger for the rematches, I guess. But I think only FRLG & HGSS had that, not sure about Platinum
There were triggers for each of them, but BW1/BW2 were just the National Dex, Plat was finishing the storyline at Stark Mountain.

There were triggers for each of them, but BW1/BW2 were just the National Dex, Plat was finishing the storyline at Stark Mountain.
Well it sounds like you're given the national dex right after and there's not really any storyline to speak of in the post-game.
Unless catching the birds is the trigger but iiiii kinda doubt that

Alas

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Thing is, I'm pret

I'm pretty sure there's already a way for the game to tell if a name is a nickname. They should allow you to rename a Pokemon that doesn't already have a nickname.
The game can tell if a Pokémon is nicknamed or not. It needs something like... Some NPC that does If Pokémon nicknamed = false, rename to lowercase.

There's so many questions still:

What old pokes were retconned to be Fairies?
Do weather summon abilities work the same? What about Cloud Nine/Air Lock?
Does Evolite work on a pokemon with a Mega Evo?
Does Stealth Rock work the same?
How do dual type moves work?
Is there a list of TMs?
Any promising new Rapid Spinners?
Any promising new in battle items?
Has the breeding facility been found?
Any new abilities on old mons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)