Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is hidden power's type calculated? Has it changed? I just bred four Timid Magnemites with 31 HP (thanks to a new 31Hp+31SpD ditto I found) and all four had fighting. I've also been getting other strange results. Obviously I'll mess around a bit more till I find something with Ice or Grass but if anyone knows I'd appreciate it!

Thanks guys I'm finally in Shalour City. I do remember speaking to Korrina now that I think about it... I need to pay attention more, lol.

How do unlock the Looker's detective agency thing? According to serebii I should get a holocaster call when I walk into Lumiose after clearing the game, but it's not happening, even though I've already defeated Diantha.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So I'm still stuck at Limuse city with the blackout. I currently have two gym badges.
Go north from the town you got the second badge in, it will trigger a team flare event and progress.

EDIT: yeah whoops this already got solved

Anyone know if you can find more than one of the same Megastone in one savefile? And if you can hold more than one of the same Megastone (from a different savefile)?

Anyone know if you can find more than one of the same Megastone in one savefile? And if you can hold more than one of the same Megastone (from a different savefile)?
Finding more than one of the same megastone on one file? No go.

Trading megastones? Probably would work. I only own a single 3DS system, so I can't find that out for sure.

How do unlock the Looker's detective agency thing? According to serebii I should get a holocaster call when I walk into Lumiose after clearing the game, but it's not happening, even though I've already defeated Diantha.
You need to go and play one round at the Battle Maison in Kiloude Town. That'll trigger the rest of the postgame content.

Has anyone found a water stone yet? If so, where (before/after what badge)?

My wartortle has a bad nature so I want a different water type, which I'm currently considering vaporeon.

Just caught Zygarde. Can somebody evaluate its stats and tell me if I should drop it like it's hot, soft-reset, and catch it again (on that note, what's a good nature for it)?

Lv70, Naughty nature
Hp:245
Atk:182
Def:196
SpAtk:140
SpDef:136
Spe:153

EDIT: crap, shut off my 3DS without thinking, so this post is pretty much pointless. Still, was this a good specimen?

Are there no new lesser legendary trio (like articuno, zapdos and moltres) in this generation? I can't seem to find information about any. Same goes for a 600 BST "pixie" such as victini, celebi, mew, victini and manaphy. Those pokemon are often quite significant for competitive battling.

Are there no new lesser legendary trio (like articuno, zapdos and moltres) in this generation? I can't seem to find information about any. Same goes for a 600 BST "pixie" such as victini, celebi, mew, victini and manaphy. Those pokemon are often quite significant for competitive battling.
It's looking like there's no new lesser trio. If there is, then it is incredibly well hidden by Game Freak for nobody to have triggered it yet.

The pixie Pokemon could possibly exist, but we have no way of knowing until they have an event, since we cannot crack the game.

It's looking like there's no new lesser trio. If there is, then it is incredibly well hidden by Game Freak for nobody to have triggered it yet.

The pixie Pokemon could possibly exist, but we have no way of knowing until they have an event, since we cannot crack the game.
Not like it hasn't happened before. Remember Deoxys, way back in Gen 3? The coding for the event was there from the beginning, and yet nobody even realized it was there for quite a while.

...at least, I think that's how it was. Never paid too much attention to meta gaming or code-cracking until I discovered Smogon and Serebii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)