Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the prompt response.

Also, is this the place where I'd ask if I could get traded a female Super Size Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist (Size of eggs are entirely dependant on the female, and I can't seem to find a super size one)? If not, a link to the right place would be amazing.

so I've got a tyrunt that was holding an eviolite (which I forgot about) at level 39 when it was supposed to evolve. its level 42 now and hasn't evolved. can it still evolve?

To repeat a question asked by another user earlier in the thread, is there anywhere in the game I can buy Honey in bulk?

Also, does anyone know where I can find a lucky Egg? I'm stuck at the Elite Four with my pokemon in their high-40's to low-50's, and I have a thing against throwing myself at the E4 and deliberately failing just to farm EXP.
I caught a Combee early on and its Honey Gather ability got me a few Honeys when I used it.

The Lucky Egg is given to you by a girl in the hotel in Courmarine City, which is the city up north that is split in half by a monorail.

Where can I get to this route to evolve it?
A lot of the north-westernish routes will randomly have rainy weather. You just gotta wait and check them out.

What would the best nature be for Xerneas? I'm thinking Timid but I'm not that good at creating strategies. Help?
Personally, I'd go with a +Sp. Atk nature since it gets Geomancy which boosts Sp. Atk/Def and Speed by 2 stages. It has 99 base Speed so it should be able to outspeed everything it needs to at +2, even with a neutral nature.

EDIT: found the right quote

so I've got a tyrunt that was holding an eviolite (which I forgot about) at level 39 when it was supposed to evolve. its level 42 now and hasn't evolved. can it still evolve?
where did you get the eviolite?

Also, does anyone know where I can find a lucky Egg?
Coumarine Hotel, one of the people there has it. You'll need to catch the monorail if you fly there

Anyone know how long it takes to get a decent Yvetal. I have a modest synchronize ralts and am aiming for timid or modest nature and at least 31 ivs in Sp.atk and speed.

Is Compoundeyes Vivillon's hidden ability? or is a normal ability? Is posible to get a Compundeyes Vivillion in a just started game?

I want to run that bug in my ingame run.

So is this Helioptile a special or physical attacker?
Is a Special attacker, with good stats it seems. I don't know about movepool.

Is this considered to be a good Xerneas?
HP:198
Attack: 130
Defense: 115
Sp. Attack: 165
Sp. Defense: 118
Speed: 119
Modest Nature
zero EVs level 50

I know it's early, but could someone help me create a strategy for a Furfrou? I want to train one for competitive use.

Anyone know how long it takes to get a decent Yvetal. I have a modest synchronize ralts and am aiming for timid or modest nature and at least 31 ivs in Sp.atk and speed.
it seems, so far, that at least 3 IVs are guaranteed to be perfect for the legendaries. so between that and synchronise you should get one pretty easy

Does anyone know what tipping accomplishes in this game?

Also, is there a way to have no hat on at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All!

First I will say that my copy of Emerald is definitely legit, and also that both the internal battery was replaced 2 days ago, and that I get no error upon starting the game that the internal battery has run dry.

However no real-time events occur, I can't battle my friend in his secret base, he just always says 'Come back tomorrow", same with the Loterry person, and berries won't grow. What is wrong?

I replaced the battery myself, using a CR2016 battery. I know that this is different to the CR1616 Battery the games use, but they both provide 3V, so I'm assuming that won't make a difference? Has anyone had any experiance with this?

I know it's early, but could someone help me create a strategy for a Furfrou? I want to train one for competitive use.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/furfrou.3489699/#post-4886544

There's its know movepool for reference.

Based on that, it seems like this would be your best bet:

Furfrou @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/4 Def (investing in Speed could also work since it's got 100 Base Speed)
Nature: Impish
Ability: Fur Coat
~ Return
~ Sucker Punch
~ Thunder Wave/Toxic
~ U-turn/Baby-Doll Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)