Smogon Fantasy Football: 2013-2014 Season

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I actually won a game this week :o (123 points despite a combined 9 from my Defense, Kicker and WR2)

...Just not in League C. At least I had the highest losing score I guess?

The guy giving up McCoy for sure. The guy is probably better than AP this season. Plus i dont trust wilson at all. Would not start him unless at gun point.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
two proven consistent fantasy starters for 3 inconsistent ones? No thanks. Whoever offered that trade is dumb.

I'm on the Stafford+McCoy end of things. The problem though is that those are basically my only two good players which is the only reason I'm considering it. I could have 3 decent players for 2 good players, essentially. I blame Maurice Jones-Drew the Jacksonville Jaguars for my team having problems.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
You would be surprised how many people are trying to get me to trade AP in my money league.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'm not sure what's worse, the fact I might start Jacobs this week or that I might sit Richardson to do it... Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If it makes you feel better, I have to start Richardson AND Jacobs because of Murray getting injured.
Yeah, I had to start Andre Ellington because Murray got injured. Needless to say Mystery will undoubtedly defeat me this week.

So on one hand Blackmon did kinda bad and the KC defense isn't holding up.
On the other, I had the luck to take out Arian Foster and put in Fred Jackson instead (Foster left the game with 1.10), and Eddie Lacy is gonna get/is getting a workload since the Packers are up 14-0 right now.

So on one hand Blackmon did kinda bad and the KC defense isn't holding up.
On the other, I had the luck to take out Arian Foster and put in Fred Jackson instead (Foster left the game with 1.10), and Eddie Lacy is gonna get/is getting a workload since the Packers are up 14-0 right now.
Curious, what made you start F-Jax over Foster?

Had that kind of week last week and this week is only marginally better, but a much needed win in League D would salvage things.

ah I love playing against T Rich
I needed him to suck and he did (37 yards and a fumble)
Now I just need Nicks + Cruz to score a combined 28 against the Vikings, which is actually doable
hope it happens x.x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)