Smogon Fantasy Basketball '13-'14

is there a way to add a second manager? I know in ESPN leagues they let you add a second owner to also make decisions but I don't see an option for it

ALSO MY TEAM WRECKS #GETWRECKED

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I own two fantasy basketball teams this year, one in our h2h smogon league and the other is a 20 team money roto league where the winner pockets $500. Just squeaked into the finals of the smogon league as a number one seed and retook first place in my roto league with a two point lead! Have a strong chance of going 2/2 and being up $500 after this season :-). How's everyone else doing with their teams?

Not a good season for me this time around, all my teams (3) pretty much finished 4-5th. But it's been fun as always!

I finished 3rd in Smogon keeper and 1st in Smogon redraft. Considering how close I was to making it to the championship game in the keeper, I'm a little disappointed but always next year.

Also never drafting D-Flower again

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
All my guys got injured in the last two weeks. Love missed games and I also lost Thomas. Josh Smith and Anthony Davis. Kinda hard to win a championship when you're bullshitted like that lol. That is why I hate h2h sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)