Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impish Harvesttrevenant 252 hp/def with WoW to completely wall all physical attacks ?

or Careful harvest trevenant 252 hp/sdef with WoW to kinda wall special attacks and physical attacks ?

Any possible uses for a Bold Rotom with
0/31/31/31/31/31 (Doubt it)
31/X/31/31/31/0 (Maybe)

Perhaps the second can be used for switch advantage vs other Rotoms?

Sigh I just traded away a calm ha Lugia and giratina for a bunch of power items and a fennekin and now the zoroark is hacked so what's the chance of then items being hacked and the fennekin I think is legit
Items probably aren't hacked, most certainly cloned.... But thats not the end of the world. If it was a Smogon trade report the guy you traded with to the blacklist if he traded you a hacked Pokemon.

Items probably aren't hacked, most certainly cloned.... But thats not the end of the world. If it was a Smogon trade report the guy you traded with to the blacklist if he traded you a hacked Pokemon.
The guy is legit actually te other stuff was fine actually so we worked out a deal that's a little more agreeable glad some people are negotiable his friend gave him the hacked zoroark well it's fine it stinks a little for me but oh well

Sadly, I don't have a power weight. If you want a pokemon in return, that's fine.

Thanks.

EDIT:
chester0334 - I have to go to bed now. Good night.
Alright I can take anything I guess really if you have a spitback of a foongus with ha or timburr with guts and drain punch but yeah you can have it for free if you don't have anything else

Can someone with Y catch a manectric or electrike female in a premier ball? I will offer 5 iv poke or item in return

Last edited:
LF: 31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Cresselia with Helping Hand and Icy Wind
Offering: 31/2/31/31/31/0 Sassy Cresselia with Helping Hand
I will also consider other offers

Can someone with Y catch a manectric or electrike female in a premier ball? I will offer 5 iv poke or item in return
What are you offering? If you have Quiet Clauncher I will be happy

Hello! I'm looking for any Pokemon with Pokerus. Would anyone be willing to toss me a junk Poke with Pokerus on it?

Dumb question: I've given people my friend code for trades and such, and instead of adding me they somehow find me as a passerby and trade me like that. How would I do that? How does it work?

Impish Harvesttrevenant 252 hp/def with WoW to completely wall all physical attacks ?

or Careful harvest trevenant 252 hp/sdef with WoW to kinda wall special attacks and physical attacks ?
i have careful and always wished i had impish and just switched to a special wall instead

need to rebreed him at some point lol

Dumb question: I've given people my friend code for trades and such, and instead of adding me they somehow find me as a passerby and trade me like that. How would I do that? How does it work?
in my experience, it happens when i add someone, go online, and they add me while i'm waiting online for them.
later, when i go to the friend list, it says that they've been added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)