Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's would be a very unlikely statistical anomaly to get 0 Female pokemon from 12 eggs:

(1/2)^12 = 1/4096 = 0.000244140625 = 0.0244140625 % chance of getting 0 Female pokemon from 12 eggs

Something doesn't add up lol.
get 137 males in a row with a 50% chance whuile you want a female is also a realy small chance yet it happened to me

take coin flipping for example I have a lucky day if I get 1 in 5 correct

I highly doubt the gender ratio was 1:1 then lol, you were probably breeding pokemon with lopsided gender ratios.
it hapened to be gastly so I know the odds

and even if its a 1 in 100000000000000000000000000000000000000 chance if people try it enough times its bound too happen and I admist this was an extreme case and I understand if you dont believe me but the fact is it did happen

I'm looking for someone who can check the ESV (and maybe the IVs, too) of one egg. I'll trade an HP Fire Petilil spitback as a tip. Thanks! Please PM or VM me.

Thanks rufusdrumknott.

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
if I wanted those to proof it I wouldnt get them because if I did I would be lucky its not that hard to understand
No offense, but you really do seem to complain about your luck here just about every day. Everyone has spurts of bad luck and good luck. I'm sure whatever funk you're in will clear eventually, you've just got to wait it out. Unfortunately, there's nothing complaining about it here will do for you. Switch to something other than breeding if you're getting frustrated, whenever it happens to me I just do some battling or RNGs to give myself a change of pace. Or heaven forbid I might actually go out and do something to be a productive member of society
This probably doesn't mean much to you right now, but good luck :)

No offense, but you really do seem to complain about your luck here just about every day. Everyone has spurts of bad luck and good luck. I'm sure whatever funk you're in will clear eventually, you've just got to wait it out. Unfortunately, there's nothing complaining about it here will do for you. Switch to something other than breeding if you're getting frustrated, whenever it happens to me I just do some battling or RNGs to give myself a change of pace. Or heaven forbid I might actually go out and do something to be a productive member of society
This probably doesn't mean much to you right now, but good luck :)
yeah i know I go that point had decided already to talk less about it I got the hints

but those spurs of good luck are never going to happen because it never happened to me in 25 years so im sure of that:P and I have bad luck in all aspects of life so doing something else doesnt solve anything:P

but I promose I wil try not to talk about it anymore in public at least I understand that it might get annoying so sorry if I annoyed you or anyone else didnt mean it that way

yet if you have a problem or something with me in the future I would prefer a pm over public in cases like that

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The odds are 1 in 174,224,571,863,520,493,293,247,799,005,065,324,265,472. That's not an "if people try it enough times" type of number. That's comparable to winning the lottery 6 times back to back (which is a measly ~10 times less likely). If your point is true, then please aim for getting crap versions of everything for evidential purposes and perhaps you'll be getting hex flawless everything in no time (to prove yourself wrong). :)

The odds are 1 in 174,224,571,863,520,493,293,247,799,005,065,324,265,472. That's not an "if people try it enough times" type of number. That's comparable to winning the lottery 6 times back to back (which is a measly ~10 times less likely). If your point is true, then please aim for getting crap versions of everything for evidential purposes and perhaps you'll be getting hex flawless everything in no time (to prove yourself wrong). :)
it doesnt work that way like I explained before and like I said i dont care if you believe me or not I know it happened too e and thats more then enough but lets quit this discussion its a waste of time for everyone

get 137 males in a row with a 50% chance whuile you want a female is also a realy small chance yet it happened to me

take coin flipping for example I have a lucky day if I get 1 in 5 correct
I highly doubt the gender ratio was 1:1 then lol, you were probably breeding pokemon with lopsided gender ratios.
Probability is still probability. I had a similar thing happen to me a few years back in my High School science class. Each group had to flip a coin 100 times and record the results. You'd think that we'd have about 50/50 heads/tails, right? Well, to our surprise, my group got heads every single time. The chances of that happening are incredibly low, yet it happened. Anyway, stories and reminiscing aside, I think this conversation should end as it has nothing to do with SQSR.

Now, for my question. Best egg moves for Deino? Please don't suggest Dark Pulse as that's a TM.
-Earth Power
-
-
-

Probability is still probability. I had a similar thing happen to me a few years back in my High School science class. Each group had to flip a coin 100 times and record the results. You'd think that we'd have about 50/50 heads/tails, right? Well, to our surprise, my group got heads every single time. The chances of that happening are incredibly low, yet it happened. Anyway, stories and reminiscing aside, I think this conversation should end as it has nothing to do with SQSR.

Now, for my question. Best egg moves for Deino? Please don't suggest Dark Pulse as that's a TM.
-Earth Power
-
-
-
This is in fact false. The outcome of side facing up is determined on the way you flip it, if you flip it exactly the same over and over again (lets say you have the hands of a surgeon)
You would be more likely to have one side favored a lot more then the other.

This theory is proved by a machine that is so precise on its throws it can predict the outcome each time.
Also this is a known trick around "magicians" and others interested in cool hand tricks

-Earth Power
-
-
-
ice fang almost no one expects it and a surprise is always nice especialy since people might put dragons in to revengekill

So I need all my shinnies cloned on my part of the thread I don't expect someone to do all of those so pm me if you want to clone and choose the shinnies you are willing to clone...
Edit: probably will need more then one cloner
Anyone please help me...also need 6 eggs checked

-Earth Power
-
-
-
Earth Power is the only good egg move (Besides Dark Pulse)
I mean, unless you want Fire/Thunder Fang (Hydreigon learns Fire Blast by TM) Assurance (IDK) or... ASTONISH (Best Egg Move 2014)
Edit: oh yeah there's Ice Fang... I guess (Hit Garchomp harder?) and of course, SCREECH (Wtf Game Freak XD)
EDITEDIT: Scratch that, Hydreigon learns Charge Beam via TM. I guess that could work. And I forgot to mention Head Smash with 3 heads it'll OHKO everything Hydreigon ALSO gets Stone Edge by TM
Seriously, Hydreis Movepool is ridiculous.

Last edited:

-Earth Power
-
-
-
give it the elemental fangs...if you're actually gonna use the deino, the fangs are great with hustle. I plowed through the game by breeding myself a 6iv mixed one and hatching the egg on the save file..just destroyed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)