Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.O Just soft reset this. Keep or toss? :P

Mewtwo - Naive - 26.31.31.31.31.31

I'll probably end up keeping it anyway (thank you PS) but I'm also curious:

What is the best Naive Mewtwo on Smogon?

I imagine this would be pretty close! :P

Would anyone be interested in Analytic Porygon2/Porygon-Z? I'm RNGing it from the Dream Radar while I clear space and search for a Ralts. Only real price I'd have is that you provide the evolution items and/or help me get data on the Evos for my X.

Looking for an Timid Analytic Staryu. IV's do semi-matter, as a Spitback would help a lot or even a flawless one :] (breeding up a HP Fire Staryu for lolz)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

I'd toss keep going; and I'm pretty sure there are hex flawless ones on Smogon (even if they're not in every shop).

Edit: lol at Pokéguy for mentioning backing up with Powersaves. If that's available to the poster then the toss/keep dynamic doesn't really apply, since there's no downside to keeping and continuing to soft reset, replacing if a better one shows up. However I will change to "keep going" to account for this. :)

Last edited:

Best would be a RNG abused 30/31/31/31/31/31 Naive, iirc. Best Kalos Mewtwo goes to Victini, who has 31/31/31/31/28/31 Naive, iirc.

But Keep. That one's really nice. Doesn't have to be the best to be good enough for battle.

EDIT: lol at .com telling you to toss your 5 IV Mewtwo when you can just back up with Power Saves. XD

EDIT2:
I'd toss keep going; and I'm pretty sure there are hex flawless ones on Smogon (even if they're not in every shop).

Edit: lol at Pokéguy for mentioning backing up with Powersaves. If that's available to the poster then the toss/keep dynamic doesn't really apply, since there's no downside to keeping and continuing to soft reset, replacing if a better one shows up. However I will change to "keep going" to account for this. :)
It's in his post that he has powersaves; the one you quoted, silly. / Me pet .com

Last edited:

The best is Victini 's 31/31/31/31/28/31, but yours is probly second

EDIT: why do i even bother

What's the 30 HP IV for on the RNG'd one?
Oh I'm sorry, I thought you couldn't have a Naive 6 IV spread on Mewtwo. But I could be mistaken. I don't know much about RNG... The one I was referring to was Shiny with Self-Destruct; in Luxpluff91's thread. Shiny + Tutor Moves > Other 6 IV Mewtwo. It's only 1 HP.

Tombstoner's #150 - Mewtwo

(ID: 10513 | OT: TS-F | Ø)

Ability: Pressure | Nature: Naive
IVs: 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Double-edge | Selfdestruct | Mimic | Dynamicpunch
Available at: Level 70 UT | Non-Redis
Notes:
Comes nicknamed "Mewtwo".
Fire Red Mewtwo. Selfdestruct is a Pokémon XD tutor.
RNG abused by Tombstoner, tutored by yours truly.

Best would be a RNG abused 30/31/31/31/31/31 Naive, iirc. Best Kalos Mewtwo goes to Victini, who has 31/31/31/31/28/31 Naive, iirc.

But Keep. That one's really nice. Doesn't have to be the best to be good enough for battle.

EDIT: lol at .com telling you to toss your 5 IV Mewtwo when you can just back up with Power Saves. XD
The best is Victini 's 31/31/31/31/28/31, but yours is probly second

EDIT: why do i even bother
Thanks guys! It was almost guaranteed I'd keep it thanks to PS but I still wanted to know how good it was compared to the best on Smogon. :D

Pretty good, I think, considering I've only put in like 4 or 5 hours of soft resetting!

I'm looking to get a Glitch Shedinja for the purpose of making RNG catches easier (when I get around to learning it). However, I'm stuck on the last moveslots:

-Endeavor
-Spore
- (unknown)
- (Must be naturally learned move)

Can anyone help me out with deciding the last two moveslots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)