The Everything NFL Punter Thread - 2014/2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
The offensive PI was sort of there, but it was weak as piss. What a fucking terrible way to lose to a fucking terrible team.

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Big Ben has just just under 400 yards with about 9 min to go in the 3rd...

As an unfortunate Bears fan I think we're gonna call it quits for the next few years or so

gg nfc north wp

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I have not been able to watch a single Patriots game this season, so all I've seen are semi-awful offensive stats, shit running Defense, and a great Pass D. BUT APPARENTLY WE DID OKAY TODAY, HOT DAMN.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I know this is no secret to those here but it still seems to escape some in the real world, if an offensive line is playing well it can make even a non-elite QB like Ben Roethlisberger look like a stud.

Now, can Pittsburgh's line sustain even most of that kind of effort for the rest of the season?

The Best 2 teams in the AFC are the Broncos and Patriots

The Best 2 Quarterbacks in the AFC are Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.

and they face off next week

Some things are just to easy to predict.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In other news, I'm feeling kind of irritated now at the way illegal contact/hands to the face is being called on defensive backs this season. Watching this game, I saw calls both directions that were extremely ticky tack, and it's hamstringing CBs to the point where they can't even play their position properly anymore.

The Best 2 teams in the AFC are the Broncos and Patriots

The Best 2 Quarterbacks in the AFC are Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.

and they face off next week

Some things are just to easy to predict.

Brady isn't better than Rivers, Rodgers or even Luck(this year). And the Patriots are only a top AFC team because everyone else except the Broncos are mediocre. The Broncos are like alone at the top this season and no team comes close.

Saying all that I am fully certain the Broncos, despite being the better team, will get blown out by the patriots next week. And even then the Broncos will be the better team. Peyton always chokes against mediocre patriot teams. Full disclosure I am rooting for a Patriot win next week. This Broncos team is easily a 15/14 win team. If the Broncos win next week Peyton will get benched the last two/one games of thes season. That's a no no because Peyton, above all else, must get me those stats. A loss to the Patriots is irrelevant in the seeding race. They won't seriously threaten the Broncos for the number 1 seed but it may keep Peyton playing.

Brady isn't better than Rivers, Rodgers or even Luck(this year). And the Patriots are only a top AFC team because everyone else except the Broncos are mediocre. The Broncos are like alone at the top this season and no team comes close.

Saying all that I am fully certain the Broncos, despite being the better team, will get blown out by the patriots next week. And even then the Broncos will be the better team. Peyton always chokes against mediocre patriot teams. Full disclosure I am rooting for a Patriot win next week. This Broncos team is easily a 15/14 win team. If the Broncos win next week Peyton will get benched the last two/one games of thes season. That's a no no because Peyton, above all else, must get me those stats. A loss to the Patriots is irrelevant in the seeding race. They won't seriously threaten the Broncos for the number 1 seed but it may keep Peyton playing.
If I recall you said the raiders could be a playoff team so I have trouble taking your opinion seriously

and only Aaron Rodgers has been Better than Brady since the Chiefs game.

And guess what, since this morning until right now Big Ben has been the best qb in the league. See I can choose abitrary periods of time to prove my point too! Brady is hardly top 7 qb anymore. Deal with it.

Brady is hardly top 7 qb anymore.
Wait, aren't you the same guy that said Brady has had a statistically average career? In addition to saying that Manning was the greatest QB of all time?

Its sort of obvious that you don't like Tom Brady lol. But even the Biggest of Brady haters (and holy hell there are alot of them) can't say that Brady isn't a top 5 QB with a straight face.

When I say top 7, I mean atm. I don't like the GOAT debate that much which is why I call Peyton the greatest passer in the history of the NFL. Which he is. The last time Brady has been a top 5 qb was in '11 when he dropped 5200 yds and 30 something TDs. That's the last time he has done anything statistically.

And yes, believe it or not Bradys career stats(especially before 2007) are mediocre/average.

The last time Brady has been a top 5 qb was in '11 when he dropped 5200 yds and 30 something TDs. That's the last time he has done anything statistically.

And yes, believe it or not Bradys career stats(especially before 2007) are mediocre/average.
I believe Someone here linked Football outsiders DVOA Ratings here, which are an excellent way to judge Quarterbacks.

According to them Tom Brady was the Best Quarterback in the NFL in 2012 So I have absolutely no idea what your talking about there.

Again i'm just getting the Brady hater "OMG PEYTON IS THE BEST EVER GO TO HELL BRADY" vibe from you.

Gross, I don't acknowledge football outsiders' crap. And why the hell would you get that vibe? I've decided to stop comparing those two, because the more I thought about it the more I am disgracing Peyton by comparing him to someone of Bradys level. I don't do that comparison anymore, it's pointless and it shames Peyton. I said Peyton was the greatest passer ever, if you feel that's a shot against Brady(of all people) than it's just your inferiority complex sticking it's ugly head out. I rather debate Peyton-Brees, or Rodgers. Real passers.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Probably nobody picked them to win but I'm also not really surprised. Washington and Dallas always play each other tough no matter how big or small the gap should be between them at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)