Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi, so I just got a 30-31/30-31/27-29/30-31/31/30-31 Timid Latios (somewhat vain), but I want to check if its speed is 30 or 31. How would I go about doing this? Thanks!

Should I just play to Fortree and check its hidden power?
You can use super training to give it EVs to confirm the Speed IV (the number required will be listed on MetalKid's IV calculator), which you can then remove (with a reset bag or berries) if you do decide to keep the Latios.

Ender

pelagic
is a Contributor Alumnus
You can use super training to give it EVs to confirm the Speed IV (the number required will be listed on MetalKid's IV calculator), which you can then remove (with a reset bag or berries) if you do decide to keep the Latios.
Thanks so much! I just confirmed a 31 Speed IV. Definite keep?

in need of a leech seed ferroseed thats it ivs and natures dont matter ill trade basically anything for it i have a lot haha
I have some extra Ferroseed with Leech Seed since I'm in the process of breeding for one. I think they should have 4IVs (randomly) but wrong nature. Do you have any Dittos with 0Spd IV or for breeding HP Fire/Ice I could have? Otherwise I'm looking for HA Gen2-5 starters for breeding, if you would be willing to trade me one. Or HA Goomy. I have a lot of wants since I'm just getting back into Pokemon haha

I have some extra Ferroseed with Leech Seed since I'm in the process of breeding for one. I think they should have 4IVs (randomly) but wrong nature. Do you have any Dittos with 0Spd IV or for breeding HP Fire/Ice I could have? Otherwise I'm looking for HA Gen2-5 starters for breeding, if you would be willing to trade me one. Or HA Goomy. I have a lot of wants since I'm just getting back into Pokemon haha
Johto starters CANNOT have their hidden abilities as of right now, and the Unova starters won't have theirs available for another couple of weeks. (even then, it's Japan only, so it may take some time for possible HA offspring to trickle through Wonder Trade)

Johto starters CANNOT have their hidden abilities as of right now, and the Unova starters won't have theirs available for another couple of weeks. (even then, it's Japan only, so it may take some time for possible HA offspring to trickle through Wonder Trade)
Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire -

During todays episode of Pokémon Get☆TV, the serial code for the Contrary Serperior was revealed. This serial code is a shared code which can be used by multiple people rather than the one-time use serial codes of other events. This code cannot be redeemed until January 9th 2015 but can then be redeemed all the way up to November 30th 2015. The code is POKEMON497. [hide/]

They never say anything about the code only available for japanese 3ds only, so maybe other places can enter the code (US,Europe, Aus)

Hello :) Looking for a shiny flawless honedge with quiet nature i guess... I have a shiny HA 5iv blaziken with baton pass in return. TY :)

Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know!

Just want to make sure, if i have Gunk Shot on my Greninja from ORAS or any new moves (tutor or egg move) that pokemon learned in ORAS (beside dragon ascent precipiral blade.... moves) , i cannot bring it back to XY, correct ?

Hello!
I've been trying to breed shiny pokemon recently, but with the odds of 3 in 4096, it's just not going to happen any time soon. So I'm looking for anyone that would be willing to trade me pokemon to fill out my Dex in order to get the Shiny and Oval charms, and I'll trade them right back. I will not take any pokemon you trade over as I will immediately return them.
If anyone would be willing, please reply to this thread and thanks for the help!
~Kairo

interesting request can anyone evolve my riolu into a lucario. I know some people have powersaves so if you use ev reducing berries it shouldn't be anything to hard I hope. I also request that the egg moves on my riolu stay all 4 of them please do not teach him any more moves. My offers are anything on my thread within reason.
edit: I don't have any ev reducing berries which is why I am asking and people with powersaves should be able to help me no problem I think. In general any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
interesting request can anyone evolve my riolu into a lucario. I know some people have powersaves so if you use ev reducing berries it shouldn't be anything to hard I hope. I also request that the egg moves on my riolu stay all 4 of them please do not teach him any more moves. My offers are anything on my thread within reason.
If you still need help I can do it. I'll be online for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)