The Everything NFL Punter Thread - 2014/2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
So uh, how the hell do the Rams keep fleecing teams so badly in trades and still can't win the division? I mean if Bradford isn't injured or benched, they're robbing the Eagles here and still coming out ahead IMO even if he is. Really don't get what the Eagles see in Bradford, he's not even a fit theoretically for Kelly. Hell Foles has more upside I think if you assume the one year wasn't a complete fluke and he can recapture some of that magic.

Last edited:
Jesus, what the hell have the Bills done to think they'll be the next fucking dynasty? They're basically the Giants from a couple years ago without a quarterback and with an annoying coach. They're a joke until proven otherwise.

Pretzels is being insecure as fuck. I always predict 12-4 for the pats but only because the shitty division. This time the other teams may not be as incompetent so they may lose more games. But I doubt it and the division will remain as pathetic as ever.

Jesus, what the hell have the Bills done to think they'll be the next fucking dynasty? They're basically the Giants from a couple years ago without a quarterback and with an annoying coach. They're a joke until proven otherwise.

Pretzels is being insecure as fuck. I always predict 12-4 for the pats but only because the shitty division. This time the other teams may not be as incompetent so they may lose more games. But I doubt it and the division will remain as pathetic as ever.
Omg are you this ignorant? What have the Bills done? I don't know maybe they have one of the best defenses in the league.? And also the fact that the only piece they still need is a QB. The Bills will make the playoffs next season and they'll make it to the divisionals at least. They are on the horizon. Too bad the QB free agency is shit and the QB draft class is also shit with only 2 noteworthy picks. Both of which won't fall out of the first 10 picks. But don't underestimate the Bills again lest they rise from the ashes and beats the Giants in the Super Bowl(that is, if the NYGs even make the playoffs)
Also the AFC East is a good division. The only shit in there is the NYJ. The NFC South and AFC South are far worse

meanwhile the NFC South has somehow gotten worse
How is that possible? They can't get any worse. The only direction is up. Poor Falcons tho. They've been a Super Bowl contender team then they fell flat on their faces. Panthers are also inconsistent but they won't be as bad as they were this year. Meanwhile in New Orleans and Tampa Bay what exactly has improved?

Omg are you this ignorant? What have the Bills done? I don't know maybe they have one of the best defenses in the league.? And also the fact that the only piece they still need is a QB. The Bills will make the playoffs next season and they'll make it to the divisionals at least. They are on the horizon. Too bad the QB free agency is shit and the QB draft class is also shit with only 2 noteworthy picks. Both of which won't fall out of the first 10 picks. But don't underestimate the Bills again lest they rise from the ashes and beats the Giants in the Super Bowl(that is, if the NYGs even make the playoffs)
Also the AFC East is a good division. The only shit in there is the NYJ. The NFC South and AFC South are far worse
Missing a qb you say? Into the trash it goes.

Um no not 100% true. The Bills managed a winning record without one and they're only improving.
Having a winning record is meaningless. Heck, making the playoffs is also pointless as hell if you don't have a legitimate chance of winning the SB. And let me tell you, even with a winning record the Bills were a crappy team last year.

Having a winning record is meaningless. Heck, making the playoffs is also pointless as hell if you don't have a legitimate chance of winning the SB. And let me tell you, even with a winning record the Bills were a crappy team last year.
Oh my god... You still hating? Lmao. Sorry but just a few years ago the Giants had the same record as the Bills did this year and won the Super Bowl. So by that logic the Giants were a crappy team that year. So 9-7 = crappy? Lol in what dimension? Sure it's not amazing but it's far better than "a crappy team." Seriously do you know anything other than call out sub 10-6 teams and dick ride Eli Manning because damn it seems like you enjoy that. The Bills will laugh in your face a few years from now. Just watch.
Sorry but that needed to be said

Also, back to the topic of free agency, PLEASE SIGN ANDRE JOHNSON, COLTS!!!

Oh my god... You still hating? Lmao. Sorry but just a few years ago the Giants had the same record as the Bills did this year and won the Super Bowl. So by that logic the Giants were a crappy team that year. So 9-7 = crappy? Lol in what dimension? Sure it's not amazing but it's far better than "a crappy team." Seriously do you know anything other than call out sub 10-6 teams and dick ride Eli Manning because damn it seems like you enjoy that. The Bills will laugh in your face a few years from now. Just watch.
Sorry but that needed to be said
That Giants team had two 1000 yard receivers and a 5000 yard quarterback. Who was having one of the greatest miracle seasons ever. Along with the best pass rush that season. A real team. The Bills last year were a joke. No threat at all and would have been a pointless playoff team.

When has spending insane $$$$$ in free agency worked out?

There's a reason the Patriots have been the best team in the league for the last 15 years.

They know what they're doing.

That Giants team had two 1000 yard receivers and a 5000 yard quarterback. Who was having one of the greatest miracle seasons ever. Along with the best pass rush that season. A real team. The Bills last year were a joke. No threat at all and would have been a pointless playoff team.
Yep you missed the point...

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I predict 3 of the top 10 defenses in the league next year will reside in the AFC east and none of them will be in New England. Or maybe New England manages to get some dtackles and actually improves and then there will be 4 of the top 10. Only divisions to have had that many great defenses were the nfc west and the AFC north who have pretty consistently been the best divisions in football.

I predict 3 of the top 10 defenses in the league next year will reside in the AFC east and none of them will be in New England. Or maybe New England manages to get some dtackles and actually improves and then there will be 4 of the top 10. Only divisions to have had that many great defenses were the nfc west and the AFC north who have pretty consistently been the best divisions in football.
Problem with that is the Jets reside in the AFC East. Otherwise, I completely agree. Dolphins and Bills look scary for the Patriots. Yes they'll most likely win the division but not without a tough fight. Let's be honest, Tom Brady carries the team. They have decent players like Gronkowski and Blount but Tom Brady is the reason the Patriots make the playoffs. Once Tom Brady retires the Pats will fall to 2nd or 3rd in the division

Problem with that is the Jets reside in the AFC East. Otherwise, I completely agree. Dolphins and Bills look scary for the Patriots. Yes they'll most likely win the division but not without a tough fight. Let's be honest, Tom Brady carries the team. They have decent players like Gronkowski and Blount but Tom Brady is the reason the Patriots make the playoffs. Once Tom Brady retires the Pats will fall to 2nd or 3rd in the division
Decent? Gronk is the best player in a Pats uniform. You take him out(and don't replace him with a player of his caliber) and the Pats are a joke team. You're acting as if Tom Brady hasn't already turned to crap without dominant players during the last two years.

I like the Jets defense better than the Dolphins defense. Just saying.

Decent? Gronk is the best player in a Pats uniform. You take him out(and don't replace him with a player of his caliber) and the Pats are a joke team. You're acting as if Tom Brady hasn't already turned to crap without dominant players during the last two years.

I like the Jets defense better than the Dolphins defense. Just saying.
Tom Brady is the best Pats player of all time. Saying he's not is lying to yourself. Argue all you want about Gronk but he'll never have success without Tom Brady
Let me clarify: Gronk is a great player but do you know how much of that greatness is because of Tom Brady? No because you never saw him without Brady

Tom Brady is the best Pats player of all time. Saying he's not is lying to yourself. Argue all you want about Gronk but he'll never have success without Tom Brady
Dude, there are 5 qbs i'd take before Brady right now. There is no TE i'd take before Gronk and only 3 offensive players I think are better than him. If I was starting a team and could steal any player from the Pats yes i'd take Brady, but only because it's almost impossible to fill that position. Are there better players at his position? Yes, several. Is his position more important than TE? Definitely. Gronk is one of the best ever at his position in his prime. Of course hes fucking better than Brady. And Gronk would be having monster seasons just about anywhere there is a decent qb. Gronk has more impact on Bradys stats than Brady does on Gronk.

Dude, there are 5 qbs i'd take before Brady right now. There is no TE i'd take before Gronk and only 3 offensive players I think are better than him. If I was starting a team and could steal any player from the Pats yes i'd take Brady, but only because it's almost impossible to fill that position. Are there better players at his position? Yes, several. Is his position more important than TE? Definitely. Gronk is one of the best ever at his position in his prime. Of course hes fucking better than Brady. And Gronk would be having monster seasons just about anywhere there is a decent qb. Gronk has more impact on Bradys stats than Brady does on Gronk.
Are you seriously making this argument? Tom Brady is the best QB still in the NFL. There's no argument whatsoever otherwise. All the debates of Peyton Manning > Tom Brady were debunked at Super Bowl XLIX. Also, Brady is in the GOAT argument for the best player to play the game. Where's Gronk in that argument. Yes he's good but without Tom Brady he won't be as successful. You only get a QB like Tom Brady once a decade so once he retires the Pats are irrelevant unless they somehow pick up the next GOAT debatable QB

Are you seriously making this argument? Tom Brady is the best QB still in the NFL. There's no argument whatsoever otherwise. All the debates of Peyton Manning > Tom Brady were debunked at Super Bowl XLIX. Also, Brady is in the GOAT argument for the best player to play the game. Where's Gronk in that argument. Yes he's good but without Tom Brady he won't be as successful. You only get a QB like Tom Brady once a decade so once he retires the Pats are irrelevant unless they somehow pick up the next GOAT debatable QB
Dude, when people argue about that they are comparing careers. Old, washed out Brady barely cracks the top 5 anymore. Hell, I've been keeping him in my top 5 on name alone. The dude isn't even a top 5 qb anymore tbh. I'll take Andrew Luck and his Brady-like composure over him right now. So that makes 5:

Rodgers
Peyton
Luck
Brees
Romo

In that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)