RockinX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have no idea of the region of the D/P cart matters. And I hear that renaming event Pokémon would get one DQ'd from a VGC so I think it would extend to all Pokémon... not like they would know.
    I thought you knew that! lol If blizzard did that, we'd see more Hail teams.

And sounds good.
    Ok so I looked a bit more into renaming 3rd gen mons in 4th gen... First off it has to be Pal Parked to Diamond or Pearl. No exceptions. The OT must be either 6 or 7 characters long, or a minimum of 1 character less than the OT (ie. Abra with OT Ace, Rocky, etc.).

Unfortunately Pokecheck doesn't display what game the Pokemon was transferred to so you would have to figure it out by other means...

Hm... in a way it feels like I shouldn't be giving this kind of advice... eh.
    hi how are you sorry i dont visit my site very often^^ if you want to trade or to make a battle on the fourth generation you can also send me an email Schneider11448@web.de or add me on icq 444 519 355
    Oh, thank God :)
    I just need one Chansey with the corrected name--so that it can evolve into "Blissey" in 5th gen. For the nicknamed one, I can't choose between "Lady Luck" , "Fortuna". or "Felicitas,"--they're all feminine personifications of luck, haha.
    Hi, I was wondering... do you have any of the Chanseys that won't be stucked named CHANSEY or a nicknameable copy of a 3rd gen Chansey? The whole thing about the trash bytes really screwed things up for me!
    Yeah I guess Specs Draco Meteor wrecks most things. I was a bit worried about Payback on the switch.
    its coo, was a fun match in the end regardless. i guess we'll play again when you get some more NUs then. x]
    LMAO @ the fail.

and seeing the battle right now, but Im gonna take off. See you around man!
    I once tried (in the rain):
    Jirachi @ leftovers / air balloon
    Timid
    252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Def
    -Water Pulse
    -Charge Beam
    -Substitute / Wish
    -Psychic / psyshock

I only wish I had tried it when Thunderus and Excadrill werent in OU. lol But if it does work out with Bliss, send me the vid. =]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…