panamaxis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we're up for the uu minitour. im gmt +13 and ill be available all day tomorrow wbu
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    sorry I didn't respond to this, I've just been hardcore focusing on SPL the last few days. I'm usually around from 7pm onwards during the weekdays (I'm +10). Hopefully we can meet up and play, but if not, I'll tell Limitless to advance you since I didn't respond to your VM over the weekend.
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    oh deadline isn't until 7th April. I can be around most of Saturday and Sunday on the weekend, that's probably easier. If you give me a reasonable time/timeframe on the weekend I'm sure I can make it
    When would it be good for you to play our match ?
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    how about this sunday? I'm +10, should be around most of the day.
    Farmer
    Farmer
    Yeah Sunday works.
    Farmer
    Farmer
    want to play our match now ?
    Sadly I am on a library computer, I just checked and it won't run PS!. I will not be home until about 2:15PM, so we could play if you're still free then?
    666lumberjack
    666lumberjack
    My preference is the Thundy-T meta because I have almost no experience of the salamence meta.
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    thund-T meta is fine but just to let you know I only just got home now today so there's a reasonable chance of me not being able to make it in time tomorrow before you leave... I'll do my best but no guarantees :/
    666lumberjack
    666lumberjack
    I found out today I will be free all of friday so IF we can;t play tommorow (definite possibility because I may have to leave a little before 9 even if you do get home soon enough) we could play friday for sure. I don't know how likely it is Limitless would grant a one day extension but if he does we should definitely be able to play (unless you are busy all of friday evening).
    What about playing your morning? A weekend would definitely be more convenient, it's too bad the round finishes on Thursday. Otherwise I will try to catch you on IRC, I have seen you on a few times so we might be able to figure something out that way.
    Hey, we're paired up for the UU Opening Tournament. Sorry I didn't contact you sooner, I've been busy with schoolwork. My timezone is GMT+0. What times are best for you? Given the timezone difference, the morning of the 18th or 20th before 9AM for me (7PM for you) is probably the best time for us to play, if you are free at those times.
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    do you have to leave at 9am? Because 7PM my time on the 20th would work but if we have to finish the match before 7pm that'd be cutting it close (work finishes at 6pm for me and it takes a fair bit to travel home). Otherwise, nights are best for me on weekdays (7PM onwards) but I'm more flexible on the weekends and can be on throughout the day on sunday/saturday.
    Once upon a team tour finals :] When u wanna do that?
    Emvee
    Yeah that does work for me. I'll be around this weekend after 9 PM my time.
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    ok, let's say around 1pm sunday my time / 10pm Saturday your time?
    Emvee
    All right yeah that sounds good I think. If for some reason I don't show up today, tomorrow that same time is guaranteed. But I'll most likely make it for that time today.
    Hi panamaxis,
    I am your opponent for the Dekzeh tour.
    My timezone is EST.
    These are the best times for me to play: Always.
    Let me know if any of these work for you.
    why the fuck did they give mods to someone like you?
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    look who's talking LOL
    Ojama
    LOL ya look at me bitch, im a proplayer. im not the one who only plays if it's necessary LOL
    sorry for not responding earlier. If you can find a time during your Sunday (I'm GMT-6) then any time I'm awake should be fine, otherwise you can take the win.
    Is there anyway we could play on Tuesday for me Wednesday for you at the same time we scheduled. I just got invited to a party so I'm going to be out tonight.
    hey, me vs you in "Once upon a Team". my gmt is -3, when can you play?
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    I still have to co-ordinate which pokemon are available for me to use with the rest of my team, so I'm not sure yet. I'll hopefully have a better idea of when I can play by the weekend. In the meantime can you let me know when you're available? I'm GMT+10
    DragonForce.
    DragonForce.
    will be available from morning to night on the weekend. I'll be in irc these days
    just started to watch dexter's last episode... we'll need to talk about it later

!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…