Chesty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Um, excuse me, but after reading your recent post, and after our trade the other day, I wanted to donate my Latios to your thread. :)
    It's 31/x/31/31/31/31, Timid, SRd by me, UT, and I guess it would be full redis as well. I managed to make clones of it while the QR thing lasted for me, but I might have gone overboard with it a bit. ^^;
    I would like your profile post so much more if you could just elminate Akainu from that picture entirely. F**k that guy. Also not trying to be pushy here but any chance you wanna trade me those spitbacks anytime soon? I've got time today and this weekend. No need to rush i was just asking. Plz?
    Yup, Naive Ralts with Synchronizer. :)
    Since it's got nothing else particularly special, I can just give it to you for anything.
    My FC is 4339-2727-9146 and IGN is Myria
    Chesty
    Chesty
    The sylveon is not mine it's more for battle purposes but hey I have clones enjoy:)
    KAIZA
    KAIZA
    Wow, thanks! :D
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Thank you for the spitback and masterball
    Hey Chester, is there a limit to stuff we can get from your on hand section?I needed a few pokes form there so I was just thinking about it :P.I really appreciate what you are trying to do and would love to be able to contribute if you need any help :).I feel bad that people still say wrong things to you :/
    Chesty
    Chesty
    hey so for the pokemon that are perfect can I just give you spitbacks. It would still be free of charge.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    shoot your offline well I will be around all of tomorrow hope we can trade.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    let me know when we can trade today.
    To anyone that is wondering I will no longer be trading to anyone that does not know the terms of please and thank you.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Let alone I will no longer be trading to anyone that does not know how to treat me with respect or other users done deal. If you were wondering why I am pissed check out the blacklist page.
    Do you have access to HGSS? As can only get the Luvdisc that way, HA Basculin can only be got via Dream World I'm like 99% certain, HA Heatmor I think is again only BW, though HA Durant can be gotten in X/Y via hordes. So unless you have HGSS, I think you could only help me with Durant? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Thank you :). If you want to do a giveaway with the Pikachu though I think the costume needs to come off to clone it?
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Actually, I think it says it can't be banked at all.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    lol well oh well huh...Guess I need to work around that...Enjoy and thanks for the spitbacks.
    No school due to snow guys. I can help out anyone with quick trades. However if I have to clone something I would prefer to wait a while.
    Hey bud, can I get you anything for any of Latias, Groudon, or Terra as I've mentioned in your thread?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    oh ok alright well when I get the chance I will clone your stuff.
    Vanadinite
    Vanadinite
    okay, no rush. Do you want anything in return? (pls want anything in return :p)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    IDK as of now I will check soon
    hey pall do you have an hidden ability female repeat ball shuckle for me?
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    sure btw what hapened with youre thread you had 1 with some other people right but now it looks like you fly solo
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Yeah I did it solo nobody seemed to have the time to finish their thread. I'm happy though with my new thread and boy is it stacked
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    good to hear btw if you want you cna do a give away for absols

I have 19 5 iv absols jolly nature with 4 egg moves but I have no use for them

ive bred them myself so if youre willing to set the give away up for me I trade them to people by gts let them deposit an simple crap pokemon :P

I dont feel like putting a thread up for it so if you want to do that for me I can get rid of them

some have presure some super luck and I have both male and female I just distris them randomly
    Gf my internet. Should be back up in 2-3 days from today. Sorry everyone I have pending trades with but I'll contact you A.S.A.P.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    So I guess I will see what I can do with your phantumpXD and when you get the chance to check my thread out just let me know if anything interests you:) GL until then:)
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Indeed. Have a got at Phantump and tell me if you want anything for it?
    Hey thanks very much about Anorith that'd be great - is there anything you want for it? I would be fine with a spitback and also I'd be interested in spitbacks of your Onix and Pinsir, I could offer you a 6IV Timid Female Ralts in a Friend Ball?
    You can have the Pidgey for nothing. I got it as a spitback in a giveaway here and I've used it already. Able to trade now? I've only got 15 mins free right now.
    in regard to your SQSR post, I have the following
    Fal2010 Mew
    Manaphy
    and HP Ice/Fire Oblivian Shaymin

I injected them through pkhex, so let him know :) and they're free
    I have timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 contrary Serperior and Zoroark with egg moves, jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Haxorus, and modest 31/31/31/31/31/31 Blastoise with d-pulse and aura sphere for that Reshiram. All were bred myself with mostthe3rd's 6 IV Impish ditto.
    KairoPlays
    KairoPlays
    Well it's okay, I'm just not in need of anything in particular. At this point, I'm just trying to finish my shiny dex. I have everything from gen 1-4, the majority of gen 5, and part of gen 6.
    KairoPlays
    KairoPlays
    Thank you for the help!
    Chesty
    Chesty
    sure thing enjoy the shiny reshiram.
    So can I ask for anything in your thread? And yeah, which spitbacks do you need?
    Princess Emily
    Princess Emily
    OK I'll just send ya a PM conversation because it might be too long to post it here...
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Sure thing
    Princess Emily
    Princess Emily
    By the way, before I'll complete my posts, what gender id that timer ball Fletchling/Fletchinder/Talonflame?
    It's not specified if it was male or female.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…