GatoDelFuego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• is the "some - people call me the space cowboy" in Wow Wow one of the greatest plot twists of all time?
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Yes, it sets the mood. You think he's gonna be a standard niel meme but he fucking blows ur mind
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah that's when it hit the second level of irony
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    It subverts the subversion too, maybe. Do you think he intended people to think that it was gonna be a The Joker mashup? It's not really that much of a meme, so.
    How do you feel about your servers/cashiers being like "are you sure you don't wanna just pay 2 more dollars to make it xtra large (or whatever)? you might regret it later, when you're watching tv and thinking 'man if only i had more of my sandwich!'" etc. scummy sales guilt technique or just being friendly?
    There are only female dinos on the island. All the female dinos are locked away in cages to be sold as entertainment by Captialists, while the male dinos get to rest in peace remaining extinct. Clearly Jurassic Park is part of the Patriarchy, and has an ulterior motive of making it's audience into sexist bigots.
    You know when I was a kid, I hated Avril Lavigne because I was an edgy kid who liked System of a Down and was made she made fun of them

Now it's the opposite
    Final Fantasy LXIX: Deep Dark Fantasy
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    hahahahaha
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    yours was miles better dude, it took me halfway through the number to realize what was going on and then the "title" was the icing on the cake
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    thanks. I actually came up with it myself but I was afraid 69 is an overused joke
    I think the biggest indicator of how out of touch TV writers are with video games is that everything is still a reference to levels and shit. Like even in House, they have him playing Metroid Zero Mission on a GBASP and he is like "level 2". Like what, House you are one of the most genius medical minds in history that is so embarrassing.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    He's trying to level up
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    for real though. like lol it's so out of touch and doesn't take much research. just like that collegehumor video where the guy was like "no Yoshis!"
    Have you played this game called Smogon OU? I haven't, but I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion pack.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    You can wage peace or war, have a patriarchy or a matriarchy
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    There'd be no game if Ms. Punjabi hadn't banged the money man
    do you like guardians of the galaxy
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    honestly if they referenced Ultron more, it would have made Civil War so much better. idk how you can really justify collateral damage, every operation will have collateral damage and also it is not the fault of any of the Avengers.

Ultron was directly the fault of Tony Stark so he literally created something that almost destroyed the world. That is pretty good cause for concern. But it's just an afterthought tacked on. Like Ultron just happened and it was over and nobody gave a shit. I guess maybe the Russo brothers didn't wanna depend too much on a past movie or maybe it was being written while Ultron was being filmed but come on. Perfect set-up wasted.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Civil war is mega garbage because the only ppl that are in favor of the regulation are the people that did something bad, plus panther is a hypocrite
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    we already had this argument though. yeah the people who did bad stuff want regulation that is because they are sorry for what they did and accept that??

here is a good video that touches on the problems in a non-nitpicky way though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHsykcKIMY8 I really like this guy's vids
    Kids, it's time for math. Today's lesson: Fractions. I've got a special treat for you guys today.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    What could it be? I hope it's a cool teenager that can two me about fractions
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    das a trick question
    we need john wick but gun wick, about a retired assault rifle (M10) who is beaten up and has his grenade killed by the son of a gun russian gangster AK47, so gun wick breaks open his basement again and takes out his old Johns, ready to take revenge
    brightobject
    brightobject
    wait
    i jusyt realised did the russian guy even need to beat up joh nwick to take his car -_-
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    It's all coincidence.

Want proof of what I'm talking about? What's one of the biggest sins of a plot based story? Coincidence. And what's touted as one of the greatest story's ever told? John Wick. That story is given motion 99% through coincidence. So either you think that Derek Kolstad, a man whose name invokes good writing, was legitimately not as good as our modern movie industry (be sure not to miss Transformers 6, coming inevitably to a theater near you), or maybe that shit was intentional. In fact, there's a whole genre called the Gun Fu that's all about action and not caring about a plot at all. Because the plot didn't matter. John Wick is a story about a man and dog's love, not about the mechanics of how russian teenagers steal American muscle cars, because that would be boring.
    brightobject
    brightobject
    but like...they could have had him walk in on them jacking his car or something lol
    The creature is basically described as a ten-legged polar bear. Supposedly, it is extremely ferocious and quick, due to its extra legs.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah but now that I've heard of it, the paranoia and curiosity will gnaw away at me until I find out. like discovering the matrix
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    ok I read it on wikipedia lol. I love how they are numbered like the ultra beasts
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    it's an interesting writing project
    why do people disagree with the no fly, no buy idea
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    because the fbi can put you on the no fly list at any time with zero reason, and owning a gun is a right not something that can be denied cause somebody feels like it
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    you can be denied for criminal record or mental illness right
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    but having a criminal record is breaking the law, and mental illness is p spooky tbh, you could technically get put on that list too
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    which is sad cause electro is a p cool guy in the classic series, very good character. I think his movie design is godly, but his character is so trash. But like....triple villains didnt work the first time, why did u do it again????????
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Also the spiderman cinematic universe is SO STUPID. Like nobody cares about the grand conspiracy with peter's parents???? just make him spider man
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    actually I liked that idea of the conspiracy. like one of the only things I liked about this series, how they built up the shadow of Oscorp over everything which would eventually build up to something but it never did

also I felt like Spider-Man 3 worked but I know that's a minority opinion. At least the villains had real motivation in that though rather than just hating Spider-Man because of fucking TVs

also those comments were copypastas but I agree with them
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Actually I don't mind that
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    assimilating differences into the norm is never going to happen if you lavish something for being different. No game will ever be just a "platformer" or "indie" game it's going to be 1. female protagonist games, like who browses for games by "female protagonist"??
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    If we're being honest, I think mostly men. Which is why I'm okay with it but maybe it's for the wrong reasons lol.
    did you ever watch/read Divergent
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    the series started strong and ended horribly, whereas i think hunger games improved as it went along sans the final chapters of book 4, but both of these ppl are great authors it's just perception that can criticise them. sorry for comparing them so much but it's p inevitable isnt it
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    One time my friend was on a quest to read like a book a week, so she picked up this treasure https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starters_(novel) it's the perfect gem of the dystopian trend. The girl's parents died in THE SPORE WARS and she is a perfect shot with every gun. The villain is literally called The Old Man
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yeah well like I said I really liked Underland. And I like Veronica Roth's blog I just couldn't get into her books
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…