mingot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OMG you were so right about the NPCs i was trying to catch a shiny larvitar on route 206 and the problem was one biker, I'm so sorry for the incovenience of dealing with my stupidity :( but i also want to thank you for showing me the way! You rule!
    Ok sorry lol. I will be more specific. When i select the initial seed in the gridview, I hit OK. It then goes to the main menu screen of RNG Reporter, but nothing has changed. can i ask, when you on your pc hit OK, does it fill in just the seed window? Or does it change the starting frame as well?
    My question. I am also doing this on a mac, and when i get the initial seed and click ok, nothing happens. I have to manually enter the seed. I am still stuck on trying to hatch a shiny (it isnt working). When you catch a pokemon to verify the initial seed, does the starting frame change as well?
    Mingot, buddy. Could you get your RNG team investigating capturing in Platinum? Me and some kid named zerohorus are getting results that don't follow any patterns in the guide, which is leading me to believe that there is still something missing.
    hey can you tell me how to search in the VBA? i don't see an easy button or anything, but i think i might have accidentally found something else of great interest! i'm on msn.....
    Hey mingot, I have just mastered RNGing on Pokemon Emerald. I was wondering if it's the same on R/S, FR/LG, DPPt, and HG/SS.
    when RNGing, if you accidentally dont make the pokemon jump on the hapiness checker (by only tapping once) does this destroy the IRNG?
    you know i was just thinking about that possibility this morning! i will give it a try and let you know how it turns out...... i'm not sure how searching works, but should be able to figure it out. thanks!
    hey mingot, do you know what location in the VBA memory viewer the wandering lati@s is stored in? not really that important but yeah.....
    Mingot, I've attempted to contact you in pretty much every single way possible right now. Please just unban me on #smogonwifi. D: I promise not to attempt to annoy/piss you off anymore.
    Hello sir, will you pretty please lock this thread? I'm not the topic starter, but I am the distributor, and the giveaway is finished. Thank you :)
    I have like 10 thousand questions for you mostly on the RNG help thread please give them to me or I will take them
    sorry to bug you i was wondering if you anything about the rng on pokewalkler... i left a question on the thread
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…