Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry about not giving the Absol you wanted though >< Thanks for the trade! =)
    One last question, it didn't say in your rules but do you want the moves pp maxed?
    I suppose you do but I just want to make sure.
    Did you want the shiny Voltorb or the non-shiny one?

Edit: The EV'd version of absol or the UT one?
    Yes, that is okay. :D
    Thanks for doing this.
    Do tell me which 5 Pokemon you want from my thread later. ^.^
    Okay.
    Btw the quickest way to get draco meteor is to use vitamins an d berries to give/remove Evs to raise the happiness. Is that okay?

Edit : yes you can release them.
    If you're available I can do it for you now.
    Use fc 1 please. (Sorry I can't copy it I'm on my phone)
    Ok... I'll wait until someone else comes along. You could have credits... I honestly dont care... prices are negotiable.
    Can you clone? Nobody has responded to my post in simple requests and your the only person in my friends list that is online.
    If you still need someone to tutor the moves I can do it.
    I used a code to have 9999BP, if that's okay vm me back.
    oh geez.. Maybe if i do i can try picking em up >.< my net seems screwy for my ds :\ sorry:(.
    hehe, thanks. I usually do, as I get easily aggrivated by inanimate objects, and my action replay doesn't want to work 60% of the time, so when i go to start the game, it freezes and it's like "&(*%^&$%&$%$ FML" xD!
    But yeah, I have quite a few to do, and a whole lot of time to do it in >.<
    hehe <333
    ^_^ Indeed so, if you would have caught me a few hours ago, I prolly would have been throwing my crappy AR around *it's dying on me D:!*
    You still have redi rights to him as well. So you can trade other's can not and all that jazz.
    Okay. Heatran, Naive. Good home, respected, and treated nicely! ^_^ *best EV spread possible* ^_^ hehe.
    Seriously though, I don't mind letting you have him ^_^ I'm in a good mood tonight, just finished 2 projects, probably going to do more. But yeah I'm on and waiting just bring something random.
    Argh, sorry I keep forgetting to take that Azelf off the needing done list, like 10 different people have wanted him and yeah >.< I can just give the Heatran to you as a gift ^_^
    i did i just didn't remember who the distirbuters are...sorry sometimes the giveaway people also distribute
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…