Ragnar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol two already? my my, someone's been busy |D Ah, I think i'll take the timid one, if that's alright? And use my platinum FC please :)
    Ok :) I didn't know if you were done reserving yet, so I didn't want to post it, but want to CMT for the shiny dratini?
    Thank you ! And good luck~

Also, you should put the movesets on your pokemon :) And see if you can put a few reserve spots in? For when you get more pokemon.
    Yeah, timid would be great. I probably won't be able to trade today, but I should have plenty of time tomorrow.
    If you would like to pick up another Pokemon from my thread, I'd love to give both of them for your modest Rayquaza (that you RNG'd) - if you are interested.
    congratulations ! /o/ I'm so happy for you~ And yeah, I had to do my RNG catch in a masterball as well, lol. (was going for Azelf and a quick ball, but alas, i didn't have an AR then :T so a masterball it was ! (didn't want it to struggle to death;;)) And thank you, that's very kind of you, to share it with me :)
    Do you have anything else that you can trade? I think I read somewhere that you RNG'd something?
    oh yeah, that could screw you up. And I'm sure you'll hit it ! And aw, thank you, but it's no trouble :) I'm glad I could help you.
    Shella seems to be dead...

Unfortunately, the T-Tar is NN'd "BadWeather" and it cannot be changed because it's from my Platinum game
    yeah, it shouldn't, especially since you have the delay hit, you just have to account for the AR now P: Good luck !
    Honestly, the way I see it, your seconds are always counting. It just depends on what second in the minute you hit, and sometimes you have to hit a second before the minute turns over to account for your AR, if that makes sense?;; (That's what I've had to do since I got my AR)

And yeah, you could do that too |D
    yeah, it really does P:

ok, i was having this problem myself. First, make sure that pikatimer's first and second timers add up to minutes before target + wanted second. also time how long the AR takes to load the game from when you press start to when the white screen actually comes up, and take that into account. (Like, my AR takes a second to load. So I offset that so the first timer goes off a second sooner, and add another second to the second timer. That way I can hit everything comfortably.)

Hopefully that helps/makes sense?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…