Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, I see. No fire move to make use of flash fire and stab though, XD. Not bad, but after Explosion taking the nerf in B/W...are you sure it's worth it?

And two natures is really good actually. Timid and Modest nature can net you aLOOOT of spreads, XD. MattJ has some spreads (at least one) that has quite a bunch of near flawless spreads if you want to ask him for his combo. It's worth it imo...just not worth it for rare sets you never see- Lonely with HP Electric for example, haha.
    Haha, probably not. I only know of two people who got shiny flawless spread off of a random ID/SID combo, and one of them had alooot of save files, XD. It's pretty hard if you're not abusing.

In any case, if you are abusing for it, know that they usually come in pairs (but if you're MattJ and is awesome...they come in like 8s, haha). What that means is that an ID/SID combo usually produces two natures of the same flawless spread if you abused for it ^^

And haha, Heatran is diverse...Taunt one is nice though. It can switch into alooot of things and at the very least destroy with three attacks, haha. Shame it's a bit slow, haha.

Jolly/Adamant? I've never seen one of those, haha. Does it have alot of physical moves in its arsenal? :o
    Semi.
    I need some help. My dad wont let me download anything so I no longer have access to RNG reporter. I was wondering if you could search for breeding spreads so I can still run my thread. If you can, vm me and ill give you what I need.
    Oh, just wanna ask, was american people hate using Yahoo Messenger ? I dont see it common there :P In my country, it the most popular :P. ahh, i dont know, let have another battle someday :))
    Oh nonsense! Good luck is just a bit of waiting for it and being prepared enough to catch it! ^_^

And Naive Heatran with EQ? The last Tran I ran was the taunting one for breaking some walls...loved it! :P
    I can do a capture project :)
    Do you care if I use a 'always catch' ball code?
    If you do care that's fine
    Let me know the details. :)
    Go ahead and hit me up with the idea!
    But I'm doing this weird method I came up with, doing things in Alphabetical order. So I am currently on Alakazam next is Altaria. You can find the full list of all the A's I've done, and am going to do. Some won't have spreads as I haven't caught or bred it with that spread yet, but you can see all the pokes I am going to do for A
    I only read about half, out of sheer boredom ^_^
    I use my own breeds/catches/dittos to do my breeds and captures xD!
    I really dislike having other peoples pokes for some odd reason, rarely do I ever keep them, if I do I just put them on a ROM for my storage pokes.

I already did a Shiny Timid Abra catch today in a premier ball! ;D! hexflawless even! ^_^
    Yeah, I saw, I read through the answers saying that they shouldn't be fully. As I find fully's worthless to me. I've literally thrown away 3 boxes of full redis away.

Okay, so Modest Alakazam in a heal ball it is! :D!
    Your welcome Klutch, cuz in the end you put your hard work and time into it, why let just everyone get it practically for no work what so ever? Basically with the system you have no, you deem whom is worthy of it or not.
    Haha, shiny flawless are almost never existent with random ID/SID combos. You almost always have to abuse for it - there are some rare cases, but they are very rare...haha. You can do the "lazy" way, which probably takes more time, and just restart over and over and over again until you randomly happen upon a good spread, haha. Abusing it would be faster though.

In any case, catching is definitely easier in HG/SS (DPPt it depends on how many of the NPCs you can do battle with in that area to stop them from moving - still easier than breeding there imo and legends are a cinch). Just go for nonshiny and they're a million spreads, haha.
    oh, that make luck is the most important in the game cause everything depend on luck :)) but i'm sure, dugtrio wont die after one stone edge though. Well yeah, but i always online in my yahoo chat, if u have one, add me.. :D
    Haha, don't be silly, XD.
    Catching is not that far away from breeding, haha.
    Personally, I don't like full redis, and as soon as I see it does, I'm immediately turned away, I suggest doing a system like what I did. People who get it from you can trade, so that if someone wants to trade it, they go to you.
    CP as in cloning project?
    Exchange as in send over a pkemon of mine, or you can save the credits for later..
    There's this Bold shaymin with hp fire that I have
    from lord scalgons giveaway if you're looking for something like that...
    If you don't want it, pedo will come for you....
    OOOOHhhhhhh - very nice :) congratulations and I'll check out your awesome schtuff ^_^
    I know, I had the nature and egg moves set.. iv's after you told me.
    But if you don't want it it's fine, it can be my own. Honestly up to you..
    Can't trade now, using dial up at the moment..
    Well I don't know how strictly opposed you are to the breed I did..
    But I finally have some online time, it's been done since yesterday.. (before you said you didn't want me to..)
    I threw hp fire in there (31/31/30/30/31/30) as well as timid, shiny and egg moves: weatherball and spikes.
    To be honest, I don't really feel like breeding you a parent, so if this fellow isn't ok I'd rather do something else or you can exchange the credits differently..
    No offense.
    Let me know :)
    Dj.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…