Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I did say Happy B-day. I said HAPPY BELATED B-DAY! But not in caps.... XD
    EDIT: Also do you happen to have an UT Magnemite that's Timid?
    Woah. Overload of Lawliett. Okay I'll change and I hope I won't get disqualified. And gotcha about bulbaclone. And damn overload of bulbagarden people coming here. I just came to trade for pokemon so I could build a wifi team. EDIT: Why? I want a Mew and aren't you getting dratini?
    Yeah I know :). I also heard you're looking for a Flawless shiny timid togepi with nasty plot.... I might be able to get it from someone but that's a decent chance I won't.
    Wow that'd be great! I might trade for that EV'd Lucario you want and you can have it :) If he turns me down then I don't know D:
    Ok Goo Luck with that! I hate homework, especially english >:( And you can trust me :) I'll just say... Lawliett has left the building with elvis to go back in time. He also has to do his homework. :)
    up to you you can decide when you see the results :) what pokemon or image you want on witch banner and how many?
    hey im a little bored so i was wondering if you wanted me to make you some banners :3
    Hmmm. We'll wait till the weekends. Its not that far away, and we'll find a time. ;)

How about your Saturday 9 AM, my 9 PM?
    Sorry! Now I'm at school. Hmm. What time do you go to school?

Can we trade at my 6 PM, your 6 AM, November 5th?
    OMG! YEAH!!!!!! Dude when did you get this idea XD!! Yeah sure dude :D! I'm not sure how much I'll contribute since I don't have many pokes that are mine, in fact I don't have any XD. I've been getting to learn to RNG and I am yet to hatch my first IV bred poke D:. I'll make one with you though :D. I got to go now so I'll get to RNGing tommorow and everything :D! YAY TRADE THREAD :D
    I'm GMT + 8 ^^

So we're 12 hours apart. I might be able to do it. Not sure though ;) I'll VM you at that time if you're on. I'll be on because I have to wake up for school as well =P
    All right, sure. I can't trade now, but when I can, I will certainly VM you. Hope you're still on by then. It'll probably be 45 minutes max ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…