Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, no no eggs, I'd like the shiny ones for now. :) Maybe I'll RNG non shiny ones myself later ^^
    I can be online in 5 minutes. How many Oddish am I receiving? :) and is it OK with you if I put them in my thread? Don't know if I can redis, but I'd like to keep my info all together :p Add my Pearl FC please. :)
    Okay, let me grab my ds, grab the mons + cloneback fodder, write your FC, and I'll head on wifi. What FC do I use?
    Yes, I'm interested! I won't be online in 5-6 hours, but I can be back online tomorrow. What would you like in return for these Oddish'?
    I have the Ditto, but Aipom's the annoying one I mentioned because he needs to be bred with Skitty for the Egg move Fake Out -.-
    Thanks a lot! This'll help when I'm breeding... I hope, xD. Getting the aipom's going to be annoying, as I can't have... any inherited IVs except for the SpA... Anyway, lol I'm rambling. Thanks for your help ^^
    Uh, I'm being told your FC (0345 5295 7012) is wrong... odd... Your game's 4th Gen, right?
    The AR code would be fine, too ^^ Thanks. Use the one in my sig, please. I'll be in the wifi room.
    Hey man, are those legit? Those seem to have odd catch routes. Not blaming you (because my knowledge of games outside of HG/SS is limited).
    Lol OMG Im such a noob haha. Well thank you very much Eminem. When I have a larger selection of Pokes you are more than welcome to take your pick. Also Im assuming the Pokemon is Non-Redis?
    It doesn't (at least right now). Plus I realized I'm in the middle of an RNG that I'd rather finish before doing anything. Sorry for wasting your time. It's in my Pendings. Again, sorry, we'll get the trade done before long. thanks bud
    I'm back. I'm at a hotel so using the wifi with my DS may or may not work (I've had it go both ways before).
    Corphish was a BP, so, as it states, it is Non Redis, Electrike is semi redis, and snubbull (because I just don't like it much and im too lazy to change redis rights) is fully. I can't trade right now (goin' out to eat) but I'll put you in my pendings and will be able to trade in about an hour and half or so if you're still online?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…