mingot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the "sage" advice, i guess... "-_-
    i get it. If you ban them, whats to stop them from making another one?
    Oh well.
    Just thought i wanted to let you know
    Excuse me, i was redirected to you by Expert Evan. A couple guys made an account here on smogon. They are people that go to my school that are complete dickheads, and generally harass me on this site. They are: benDOVER and Digimon Demon.
    They bother other users, and they do not contribute to this site because they do not have the actual game, and they have no idea how pokemon works...
    What do i do to resolve this?
    Look, all i want is to talk.

I wasn't looking to get banned;the mod in question was just looking to ban someone, and then i showed up. I was slightly out of line and he responded with threats for no good reason. Can i get a legitimate response to any of this?
    Oh hey, thanks for paying attention instead of removing my comment.

Cuz that's fair, right?
    ok, I just made a trade thread, and I am wondering if the mods need to approve it or something?
    excuse me, but i woould like to know how many namechanges you get, how you lose and gain namechanges.

because a couple months ago i had 2 namechanges left and now i only have 1 left
    I'm currently working on porting some of RNG-reporter's functionality to android, and i was wondering if you'd be okay with answering some quick questions about how your code works. if you could PM me or send me an email at reuven <at> gatech <dot> edu that would be amazing.
    no worries. what's been keeping ya busy? real life? that's been getting in the way for me too. there's a possibility of moving to scotland next year.
    I completely forgot to ask; who do I talk to to see if the page number display change might be implemented?

Here's the suggestion, for convenience.
    SO WE FINALLY SEE THE TRUE FACE OF MINGOT! Eep owes me $5 now. I always knew you were a woman.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…