His Eminence Lord Poppington II

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• On both, but mostly wi-fi, and I usually only play Gen. V on PO, because I have no Gen. IV teams saved on there :P
    also: yea I quoted it because I got knocked out of my first, and only, tourney from a hyper beaming dragonite versus my blizzard articuno.

it's so true!
    Just a heads-up (as I'm sure it doesn't matter), but the Celebi is Japanese. He'll be able to train a lot faster (20% to be exact) on an American game, too.
    nope i called my girlfriend (she owns the computer) and she said if i download anything she will kill me. so i got shut down :(
    ummm ive had a computer since november. i have no idea what anything is sorry....
    im running a mac osx its one of those mini macs. with the tower being just a little bigger than a cd.
    wow holy crap it that a rate. awesome job ill try to break that all up in to little quotes and comment on them that way. and for some reason my computer wont download PO or Shoddy. :(
    thread please because i get vms all the time and i might miss it. how bad is my team?
    That would be fine. But right now, i am waiing on someone. If she doesnt show, then i would like to see how good you are.

And note its almost midnight here, so my predictions may be a little off.
    ... So you aren't a competitive player then. I don't think Princess of Johto is also another person that you "know". So that is fine. You are missing out. To battle against friends is always fun, but a laid back atmosphere isn't the type of mindset a person should have when battling.

But whatever floats your boat suits you I guess.
    If you need a battle, you need to look at more experianced and veteran players. Always pit yourself against the best.
    Thanks, but I already made a deal with someone else, so it's all good :]
    Yeah, I'm sure :]

I'm getting on now, sorry for the late reply.
    I'm back online and I can trade :] You want 2 clones of the Gligar, right? Also, I decided I don't need an NN, so don't worry about that ^_^
    oh okay thanks. i was just going to move tutor it for that guy at the battle frontier
    1591 5363 7850

don't know wich own you have add. but that is the own. Sorry for the delay and that stuff. My free time is pretty fucked. because I work like 58 hours a week.
    I've got 2 clones ready now, if you can trade :]

That's ok, lol xD

Is the Gligar NFT? That's ok if it is, I'm just wondering :]
    softboiled gravity blizzard and thunder. the last three i can put on. if softboiled can be learned by level up then dont even worry about moves
    That's more than fine! ^_^
    Thank you for doing it for me. I barely find time to write it, let alone edit it >.<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…