Winters Zombie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you still need Adamant and Jolly Victini? I don't remember where I got them, but I think they are legitimate.
    CMT if you are still LF UT Movie 11 Victini. I have Jolly and Adamant.

They come from a Japanese cart, but the Wonder Card was hacked.
    If you don't mind that they are fully redis, you can get them from Bond if he stills has his gts server up here.
    If it's down, I can trade them to you later today when I get home.
    Do you still use your Trade thread?I want to make a CMT, but the text box isn't there. Let me know if it is.
    Makes since. You really faced OmegaDonut at the LCQ? That's cool. So, you got invited at Nationals to go to worlds, Why did you attend the LCQ?
    Wow, impressive. I think if I had the chance I would've dominated in this last VGC. How'd you get your hotel free?
    Did you win in the LCQ? Yeah those places aren't cheap. And you were only flying from another island where tickets were only about $70 each(I think). People from the Mainland pay about $500 for tickets and like $50 for luggage. I'm thinking there's going to probably be a small group of Hawaiians there next year. :P
    That's true. Back in Phoenix I talked with people who played it, but I could easily take them in a battle. :D I need get lots more practice if I ever want to compete in LCQ and even Worlds for that matter. The thing I like is that this year shouldn't have many people because of the cost it takes to get here. So yeah hope I'm right. *Crosses fingers*
    XD
    If it doesn't find the parameters like that, then the ROM is in esperanto and you didn't notice it.
    Makes since. So did you go to Worlds in San Diego or the one before that here on Big Island? Wish I could find more people here that played Pokemon. A lot of the people I've seen have either been stupid or too wrapped up in other things to care.
    Now he just wanted to get away from problems in the main land. He collects SS
    I want to try and Fly out next year and go to some Qualifiers there. Why the Korean VGC?
    3CB = 971, while the pre-programed range is 3000+, 1D = 29.
    I was almosr crying in frustration when i decided to put 000 to FFF on the fields, leave RNG reporter busting it's ass calculating while I when to sleep.
    But hey, It worked! I was able to find my curent seed address, and I already got myself the cutest, slowest, ferroseed I could find. ^^
    I'll try simular, smaller ranges for my acekard, since my SD is class 6 (really fast).
    It was my dad's decision. I know I'm so stoked about worlds next year!! We were going to live on Oahu, but we got scammed out of the house we had so we found a cheaper one here on Big Island.
    Yeah, I've only lived here for about 4 months, but it's way better and nicer than Phoenix.
    My Timer0 is 3CB and my Vcounter (or something like that) is 1D (also outside the pre-programed range). I'm running desmume on an 64 bit Intel core i5 one year old note and desmume with as the fancy stuff disabled runs at a tenth of the required speed after 10-15 mins of playing.
    I just got 3 other things dropped on me today so I'm probably not going to be able to get that.. just letting you know.
    Just to give you a heads up: I kinda got pissed at RNG reporter and I plugged in the widest ranges it could support with and I left it alone for a few hours. I found my parameters finally. YAY! I converted the values to decimals just as a curiosity and compared them to the DS standard: Timer0 for DS is like 3000 and something and mine is 900 and something. After a few new tries (just to verify) I found out that my timer0 is pretty consistent, but the actual seconds are all over the place, depending on how fast or slow desmume feels like running at the moment. I'll go now read over the documentation to see if there is anything I can do to make it more stable.
    Hmm.. then most likely there was something wrong with the original process. I'll see what I can do about it, but I can't really guarantee anything.
    I guess I'll have to stick to C-Gear emuRNG. RNG reporter isn't finding the parameters for the emulator. I guess desmume is really inconsistent here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…