dozer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh ... but you can only create a DK after you've gotten another character up to level 60 first. =P Did you buy an account!? Or powerleveling? ;)
    I'm in the same boat as jahz, I think I'm owed an Electrode :P no rush though, just whenever you have some time free.
    hey could you please vm me when your nexton, i'd liek to collect a poke from easter giveaway
    Heya Dozer, not spoken to you in a while.. =P Anyhow was just going to kindly ask you to remove your first post in my trade thread as I've ran into lack of space? lol
    Hey dude, i just noticed you quit, but you still promised me 4 credits in your shop?When you read this could you just let me have Likino's Modest Kyogre, Likino's Mewtwo, Likino's Adamant Groudon, and Lugiatina's Bold Lugia?Just VM a response so we can set up a time or go on IRC
    Hey Dozer =) Haven't talked to you in awhile- just wanted to see how you're doing. ^_^
    Hey Dozer. How's everything going with ya? Just thought I'd send a VM to see how you were doing and whatnot. =]
    Awww.

Yeah, HG is fun. ;)

I expected everyone to get SS, but almost everyone I know got HG, maybe because you get Kyogre in it.
    Is it true that you lose all your data on your Emerald?

If so, I will email you your SAV.
    Well, even if they took your account and deleted your character you'd get it all back the way it was. :P So nothing to worry about really.
    Close one then. lol Though you don't have a lot to steal for them. =) They mostly rob all your gold, sell all your gear and stuff and thats all they want. Sometimes they take the accounts to tell to people. lol But all you have is a lvl 25 something druid so it's not like they'd make any profit from you! :P But Blizz would easily help you get your account back anyhow.
    Oh and they can't hack your account unless you go on weird looking websites that claim to be blizz sites.. lol always look at the URL. ;) And don't log in with your wow account details on websites that don't have the usual wow-URL. =]
    Well yes... lol unless you ask for GM help they will never approach you. :P So don't respond to any weird whispers you get on there.. lol There's loads trying to steal accounts like that. =] Nothing unsual!
    I didn't get a clear answer before,so im asking again if you can breed that Gengar.
    If not,np i'll ask someone else.
    Ah nothing new is happening with Pokémon here.. :P I'm getting annoyed with people arranging trades and then never getting to it.. been waiting a week for some. Also still got a long way to go with my wants list. -_-' Grats on level 24 though. :P HG/SS isn't released here untill 26th.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…