Star Wars Mafia

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
jesus christ.

The lynching has ended.

The scene opens at the cockpit of a Star Destroyer.

"Sir, we have lost contact with Lord -------."

"Well, well, well. So it seems. I no longer can sense his presence. My vision is clouded."

"Do you think he's....?"

"No. No. Lord ------- is more than capable of handling this mission. He assured me of that."

"Then what next?"

At that moment the lights went out. Or were they killed? The Destroyer's generators kicked in, and the Storm Trooper that had been talking to his superior lay on the ground. A small figure stood next to it, light saber ablaze.

"Found you, I have."

"Master Yoda, how good of you to stop by".

"Clouding the force you are...end this madness I must".

"So you say, but the ways of the Sith will not end with me. There are others in place. That will only grow in power with my death."

"Win the Sith will not. To the Alliance victory belongs."

"Then let's settle this, Yoda."

The man reaches for his side, but Yoda is quick to act. He flips up over the hooded man, wields his light saber, and strikes him down before the man can defend himself.

"Finished you are, Emperor Palpatine.

timw06, you are Emperor Palpatine.
You are allied with The Empire.

The Head Sith Lord himself. You have grown tired of the petty Rebels, and wish to crush them once and for all. You enlisted the help of Jabba and the Bounty Hunters, but that is just to buy enough time to hatch out your plan fully. They will be disposable.

However, one problem remains. You and your Imperial Forces were separated upon landing at the site of the Rebel Base. You lead a force of 3, including yourself, while there remain 2 other groups of 3. 9 of your number total have landed on Yavin IV.

The two leaders that head the other groups are Grand Moff Tarkin and Admiral Piett. Finding them is the key to your success.

You will have two powers per night. You and your 2 faithful servants will get to kill 1 person each night via PM. You also will be allowed to send a message out to one player in hopes that he is one of your missing Imperial Soldiers.

Your goal is to wipe out the entire Rebel Faction and Jabba & The Bounty Hunters. If you do so, the galaxy, and victory are yours.

So the Rebels have eliminated a huge threat. What did Emperor Palpatine mean that there were others in position? Will his warning ring true?

Night 3 Begins

Sorry GP, much love <3

But wow

Probably not the smartest idea to stand out when you're the leader of the storm troopers.

now i'm in a pretty sweet mood. :D

EDIT: It wasn't exactly a random bandwagon. He was a pretty likely target. Thank Amelia for picking up on it <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)