Star Wars Mafia

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Maybe a time-limit system would be better, and if anyone is too lazy to vote or PM their actions by the deadline then tough. How long does it take to send a private message?

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The person probably doesn't want to use their power and hasn't realised you're waiting on them or something... of course if it's a mandatory power then it's different...

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Night 3 has ended.

Fighting had become fierce. Full-scale battles had broken out all over Yavin IV, in and around the Rebel Base. The Rebels were attempting to re-fortify their position, and the Empire was moving in for the kill.

The Rebels were in dire need of help. They needed to make contact with the 2nd Squadron so that they could get reinforcements. The fighting was fierce, and there were casualties on both sides-good and bad zapping each other back and forth. Two brave Rebels were given the duty of contacting help. They snuck around the flank, and hopped on Cargo Transports. They sped off in a hurry, but didn't realize that they were being followed.

Five Imperial Storm Troopers were on their tail, trying to knock them off the Transports. One Rebel, Kade Zonglo, decided to peel off and take on the 5 Troopers. He was bobbing and weaving in and out, drawing their fire off of his partner.

Meanwhile, the lead Rebel was zooming quickly through the forest, with only one goal in mind. Reaching the reinforcements. What he didn't anticipate was meeting up with HIM so soon. He was knocked from his ride in mid-air by a carbine blast, and crashed to the ground. HE stood over his body, and asked for any last words.

"You may have taken me down, but you won't take the Alliance down."

With that, Mekkah, a Rebel Alliance Member passed.

Back with Kade Zonglo, things weren't looking so good. He was too far behind to realize what had happened to Mekkah, and couldn't hold off 5 Storm Troopers much longer. He decided that he had to...

He turned his Cargo Transport around, and darted right at his 5 followers. He took out his blaster and fired 3 times right at the transport's engine, which quickly caught fire. He took a deep breath...

"For the Alliance!"

Before the Storm Troopers realized what he was doing, it was too late. With a loud CRASH, Kade Zonglo drove his Transport right into the 5 Storm Troopers, causing a loud explosion and 6 deaths.

Summary: Mekkah and Kade_Zonglo died. They were both Rebel Alliance Members.

Day 3 has begun

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Z-z-z-z-zephyrman

I'd kind of like to hear more about this rather than just one line that doesn't even provide any reasoning... But whatever I'll go with the flow to see if this one's right.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Examples of lack of subtlety: telling everyone I divided you into groups, telling everyone who was in one of those groups, telling us you made out with a girl when it totally has nothing to do with mafia.

Have a nice day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)