Event Trainer IDs
02211 (Celebi, WIN 2011 Suicune)
02141 (WIN 2011 Entei)
02071 (WIN 2011 Raikou)
01311 (GAMESTP Suicune)
01171 (GAMESTP Entei)
01031 (GAMESTP Raikou)
10160 (FAL2010 Mew)
03060 (Oblivia events)
06260 (SMR 2010 Jirachi)
02270 (GAMESTP Jirachi)
01300 (GAMESTP Pichu)
For your convenience commonly asked questions will be here.
-I have an earlier version of RNG Reporter, can I still use this guide?
Sure, but be aware that versions of RNG Reporter pre-9.94 have you making some monster frame adjustments before you do frame advances. 9.94 and above accounts for all this and has you working with monster frames of 1 for virtually all captures save Cresselia/Mesprit. To avoid confusion it's best to download the newest version of RNG Reporter.
-I've followed the steps given and I can't get my target Pokemon, what am I doing wrong?
Check the following and make sure all the answers to the following questions are correct:
1. Did you search for the correct method?
2. Is your timer set up correctly in terms of calibrated delay/target delay?
3. Are there NPCs in your area?
4. Are you using the correct method for delay verification?
5. Are you using the correct method for frame advancement?
6. Is the seed you're using correct?
7. Are you working with the correct initial frame?
8. Did you input the correct time in your DS and account for Minutes before Target from EonTimer?
9. If using HGSS, are you calling Elm/Irwin only up to the frame just before your target?
1. Do your breeding parents have the right IVs?
2. Are your breeding parents deposited in the right order?
3. What IVs did your offspring get?
4. Do the offspring's IVs match a frame that's close to your target?
5. If using DPPt, are you grabbing the egg as fast as possible after doing your frame advances?
6. If using HGSS, is your target frame at least 10 or higher?
Last edited by Everstone; Sep 10th, 2012 at 7:36:10 PM.