Cereal Killer Mafia - Baker's Guild Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altair

just who is the coon?
Jimbo - The count is 9-5 anyways, so you will be lynched. Also, why should a redirector specifically overpower the village? There are other ways to weaken the village that dont involve removing a redirector...

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright whatever. It's hard to argue when the huge mass of new players blindly follows someone who has a 100% unproven role. Ipl had absolutely no info on me other than the fact that I was neutral and he decided to lynch me. Yea. You just lost a fantastic asset.

I really don't like to make disparaging comments mafia-wise because I'm not that good myself, but mob lynching someone just because a silenced, shady person tells you to is completely terrible.

altair specifically claimed to be a hooker to me via private pm and then goes and says he is redirector. if you don't see what is happening well...

vote for him please

At first they day started out peaceful with people saying "lets not Lynch anyone!" But as the day went on, arguments became louder and louder. People were torn on weather to vote for Jimbo or Altair. As the day went on arguments went back and forth until at days end, someone was finally put to rest:

RB Golbat said:
Dear Jimbo

You are the supermarket chain Safeway. Although you sell these cereals, you have a bigger passion for earning money. And the best way to do this is to cut out the middle man and sell your own cheap knocks offs of these cereals.

Being a Supermarket, you are able to survive one fatal attack. In addition, you have the ability to produce cheap discount versions of the cereals you receive. If you are targeted by an ability at night, your researchers will produce an exact replica of the cereal that targeted you, allowing you to use that ability.

You win if you copy and use three abilities and survive.
Next to him you found the following note.....

RB Golbat said:
You have gained the following abilities

"Night X - Observing <user>" - You will spy on this user from your base, finding out their role PM.

You can only use this ability once every three nights.

--------------------

"Night X - Stalk <User>" That night should that user you stalked successfully kill you, you will be notified. Anytime during the game you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night/Day X - !Resurrect". You will be returned to the game as though you hadn't died.

As you all started to go to bed, you were pleased to see that imperfectluck was found safe and unharmed, although his text messages during the day to people made you wonder how lax his captors were with him. But right before you get to bed, you see a huge fire in the distance. A ship seems to have caught fire with it's owner still on it! Nothing you can do can get him out, so instead you look around and find his wallet with this card inside.

RB Golbat said:
Dear assassinfred

You are Cap N' Crunch. Why you were never promoted to Admiral still amazes you. You have decided to join the Balanced Breakfast Crew to save the world.

Being the Captain of a ship (that can travel on land?!?!), you have the ability to transport people. At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Transport <User1> and <User2>. Any abilities that were targeting User1 will now target User2 and vice versa.

You win if the Balanced Breakfast wins.
Disturbed by this loss, you head to bed for real this time, hoping the night will be more peaceful than this.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends in 48 hours or when I get every PM.

^How did you not win with that role?

With assassinfred's death we all know who's mafia now, unless the village has two redirectors. And fuck all you retards trusting flounder and Ipl.

Altair

just who is the coon?
as you can see, i'd like EVERYONE to contact me. you guys have serious trust issues for all the wrong reason. thanks
Ok so why should anyone trust you. You have basically claimed vanilla villager with "info" that you refuse to give out, so why should the inspector or bg even think about contacting you?

Additionally assassinfred was not redirector, he was switcher. I am redirector. It is much like martyr and reverse martyr actually.

Altair

just who is the coon?
Redirector and switcher are almost the same. Do you really think RB Golbat would make two people with almost the same role and the same alignment?
That question is pretty much the same as "Do you really think that martyr and reverse martyr would be in the same game?" Which has been true in many games before....

EDIT: Moi switcher and redirector are used differently too, with switcher used of more a as a bodyguard and redirector being used to make mafia hit themselves with their own kills and fucking stuff up for them in general.

uh reverse martyr and martyr serve different purposes completely and i don't really see why you're still talking when everyone can tell you're mafia.

ps. hooker for village i know you haven't contacted me but fuck him please

You couldn't get sleep at night as you heard many more people moving around than in the previous night. As you walk out to the breakfast table, you find 3 people, lying in the shape of a triangle in the kitchen. Raverist finds their profiles as prizes inside the cereal boxes they are clenching.

RB Golbat said:
Dear Moi,

You are the Mini-Wheat 'Thing'. What the fuck are you? You have decided to join the Balanced Breakfast Crew to save the world.

Being very small and plain, you have no special abilities. However, since you helps kids minds grow, your own mind has grown to tell you there are 4 members in each mafia, 3 neutrals, and 13 villagers.

RB Golbat said:
Dear Tyranidos

You are Officer Crumb. You are always trying to stop the Crookie Crisp Robber and his meddling dog are tough work. You have decided to join the Balanced Breakfast Crew to save the world.

Being a man of the Law, you are able to tell who what said of this war other cereals are on. At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Checking up on <user>". By the time the day breaks, you will know this user's alliance.

RB Golbat said:
Dear blue_light

You are Snap. One of the Crazy Elf Triples, you are set out on ruling the world with your two other brothers by hypnotizing everyone with your Snap, Crackle and Pop Shenanigans.

You have a special ability to sneak and track users. Once a night you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Track <User>" The following day you will know that User's their role name, their ability or abilities, and their alliance.

You have another special ability. You are literate unlike your other brothers so you can write notes. Once a night you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Sending Letter to the Animals" in the body of the message you may write anything you want and the note will anonymously be delivered to the Animals faction.

You may only use one of these abilities each Night.

Twice every three nights, you can vote on who to kill. You may send a PM to RB Golbat titled "Night X - Sending <user1> to kill <user2>". <user1> should be a person in your alliance who is alive.

Your allies are:
-<I'm>
-<not>
-<telling!>
You win if the Baker's Guild wins.
Although you are upset at the loss of two fine villagers, you can't help but feel happy the one of the enemies has been finally slain. Then you realize that Imperfectluck has gone missing again. Undaunted, you prepare yourself for the lynch, and with any luck, another mafia will fall by days end......

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends 48 hours from this post, when a majority is reached, or 24 hours after the first vote

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi everyone!

If the village has any hope of pulling this out, we're going to need an effective leader. If IPL is going to keep getting himself kidnapped, he can't be considered effective. I'm stepping up to lead this village to victory.

Dear Dubulous,

You are the Kaboom Clown. You strive to give children their daily requirements of vitamins without sacrificing sugar content. You have decided to join the Balanced Breakfast Crew to save the world.

Being a clown, you like to perform your famous Cannonball Act for people. Once a night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X – Wait in cannon for <User>". If that user tries to kill you in the night, you will shoot out of your cannon at them, killing both of you.

So I would appreciate it if you could claim to me, please!

In the meantime, lynching Altair remains the best option. He is quite clearly a member of the Baker's Guild.

Lynch Altair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)